Well user, your resume certainly is impressive...

Well user, your resume certainly is impressive, and we couldn't find anything we disagreed with on your facebook account. Personally, I think you're just the sort of young go-getter we're looking for.

Just one more thing before we start talking about the details of your contract. Can you show us how you would implement a 3SAT solution in deterministic polynomial time? Present your answer on the whiteboard in 5 minutes or less.

hi sir, i will give software for $500 that can write the solutions

Does it come with a warranty?

I've come to realize that these threads might be scaring anons who have never actually been to a job interview.

That's sad.

>we looked at your facebook
360 and moonwalk right the fuck out of there while chanting "my personal life is none of your fucking business"

>having a kikebook
>in 2017
When someone googles your name the only thing that should appear is your LinkedIn account.

>personal life on facebook

Nigga you doing it all wrong. You are supposed to post normalfag shit on plebbook and dump your personal life in cryptic greentexts across multiple imageboards.

>Your mandatory pre-employment penis inspection results came back from the lab, and they show that you are a virgin even though you are 27 years old

>I'm afraid you're not a good fit for this company because we need someone who has good social skills in addition to their technology skills, someone who can bump elbows with our normie clients, you understand

What's the appeal in RPing this kind of shit on here? Anyone who has been to more than a single job interview knows that this is all fake, so why bother with any of this?

>imblying people don't find it suspicious when you don't have a social profiles in 2017
>well are you on insta?
>what about snapchat?
>viber? whatsapp? kik?
>how the hell do people contact you then?

Not that it matters but mine are set that only approved people can see what I post, and fortunately my name is common enough that there is a whole list of profiles on LinkedIn, to the point where I have to send a link.

you say that like that's not what I'm doing.
regardless of what I post on social media, it's none of an employers fucking business.

>whatsapp and viber are social media.
I use whatsapp though, otherwise how will i communicate with normies?

>how the hell do people contact you then?
Text, Steam, Battle.net chat.
>inb4

?

Well, let M be a quantum Turing machine...

>How the hell do people contact you then?

They fucking call or send sms.

no no, I mean how do people find you on the internet if you have no internet presence?

They don't
I got Facebook, snap and LinkedIn but my name is so common and i share so little info online that you won't find me.

If you make it easy enough for an employer to track you down on Facebook and have your shit set for public viewing, you deserve to be judged and denied a job.

If you have it set to private, or it's otherwise difficult to locate and a potential employer asks for a link or to see it, I'd be inclined to tell them to fuck off.

So long as your personal life/choices do not impact your job performance, it's none of their business.

They don't, I'd have to know them personally and give them my phone number or email

thar be me point, m8y

>I hate fun reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee