youtube.com/watch?v=w2W-w56Cg2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Serbia
2. Cyprus
3. Russia

1. Turkey
2. Israel
3. Persia

1- Peru (The only country that helped us in Malvinas War)
2- Brazil (Great Alli)
3- Uruguay (We're the same basically)

Allies:
- Azerbaijan ( even though they never did shit for us )
- Soviet Russia ( they were good duys during our Independence War )
- we don't have any more
Enemies:
- Russia
- maybe China because they're bad people
- Iran

I forgot the enemies:

1- England
2- ...
3- ...
We actually have good friendship with the others, don't know t.b.h m8

allies: none

enemies:

sweden,russia,canada

Allies
1.Poland
2.Latvia
3.Belarus

Enemies
1.Poland
2.Latvia
3.Belarus

What did Canada do?

1. None
2. France???
3. Argentina, just becuase neighbors

1. No one really
2. Venezuela
3. Bolivia

and other commie cunts around the world.

Allies:

1. France
2. USA
3. Germany

Enemies:

1. France
2. USA
3. Germany

Allies:
1. Czechia
2. US
3. India

Enemies:
1. UN
2. Iran
3. UNSC

Allies

???

Enemies

Everyone

ice hockey

>UNSC

dob geg

Allies:

1. Mi sangre por Serbia
2. -
3. -

Enemies

1. USA
2. USA
3. USA

Nice

Allies:
Sweden
Denmark
Great Britain

Enemies:
No real ones, Russia would be the closest

Friends:
1. ---------
2. ---------
3. ---------

Enemies:
1. The World

Done

1-Ameriga
2-Poland
3-UK

1-Algeria (stay in your country)
2-Germany (don't prank the franks)
3-dunno

I l-like you Deutschland-kun

Allies
1. America
2. India(quasi)
3. Australia (quasi)
Enemies
1. China
2. North Korea
3. South Korea

1. France
2. UK
3. serbia

1. turkey
2. sweden
3 germany

Oh, Russia...sorry for the war...wars

>enemies
>China 1

Wtf?

>maybe china because they're bad people
>says the Turk

Chinese don't even think about Turkey wtf is with you.

This

but i don't like

Allies: (in no particular order)

1. USA
2. canada
3. ANZACs

honourary mention. portuagal,

enemies:

1. France

1.Mexico
2.Mexico
3.Mexico

*you

wtf dude we love you

I actually wish we had better relations with russia
our news always wants to paint you as bad guys but I don't think you're so bad

>Iran
>Enemy
Stay blue-pilled

I always thought turks and greeks hated eachother since the byzantine/ottoman days

>what is al-quds day

just bantz I suppose

>it's just a prank, bro!

it's just a one side love

Allies:
1. Ronald Reagan
2. The Grand Duchy of Lithuania
3. Chicago

Enemies:
1. Ourselves

Why is Iran your enemy, mongo?

9/11

Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. Saudi Arabia either probably. Your own government did this shit to you to have a pretext to begin series of wars in Middle East.

raor

>Iran
>9/11

Allies
>Panama
>Ecuador
>Peru

Enemies:
>USA
>Venezuela
>Argentina

iranians are good people they just have shite government

so?

1. EU
2. USA
3. Commonwealth

1. ISIS
2. Syria
3. Argentina

Iran Deal is the best thing that happened to Middle East, USA and the world in last decade. I hope that Trump won't fuck it up.

>Your own government did this shit to you

Go back to Poland, tinfoil hat.

> The EU

> Allie

Of course they did. It was classics, nazis did exactly the same with Reichstag fire in 1933. They burned building of parliament and blamed communists for it to have a pretext to install authoritarian rules in Germany and limit personal freedoms.

>Quds

Quds Day (Jerusalem Day, Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem), officially called International Quds Day (Persian: روز جهانی قدس), is an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel's existence, as well as Israel's control of Jerusalem.

Oy vey! Such fearsome enemies.

>In Iran, the day's parades are sponsored and organized by the government.[13][14] Events include mass marches and rallies. Senior Iranian leaders give fiery speeches condemning Israel, as well as the U.S. government. The crowds respond with chants of "Death to Israel", and "Death to America".[12]

oy gevalt the truth is out

Iran Deal is a good way to improve opinion of Iranians about USA. Don't fuck it up and you will gain an important ally.

WTF? Did anything happen?

Stronger together. Only a United States of Europe can stand up to USA, China and India.

ISIS = USA

It seems you've got a bipolar relation with them kek

>they chant death to america
>let's unfreeze $100 billion with which they can sponsor terror!

>Allies:
Historically the US and the UK.

Hard to tell if being a NATO member means much for us meme-countries these days, but I don't see it likely that Sweden and Finland would assist us if Russia were to attack us, so NATO is realistically our only ally.

>Enemies:
Too irrelevant and peaceful to have any, but like most NATO-members, Russia is deemed our biggest threat.

have you any proof that iran has something to do with 9/11? i thought it was al qaida, a sunni terror group

Israelis butchered your people on USS Liberty and you penetrate Jewish anus with your tongue anyway. You will survive some slight humiliation from Iranians as well. It's not like you didn't deserve to be perceived as an enemy in Iran, hell, you did.

It's not that Iran is your enemy, it's more like you guys worked towards making Iran your enemy.

No wonder they burn american flags if you are the ones going to any length to help the jews.

And the sad thing is that if you go there most people get really excited when they see foreigners and treat you better than any amerifat would.

They are no threat whatsoever to the USA. You take things away from the weak and then treat them as enemies of humanity when they just want to be left alone.

> American Propaganda/Education

Stronger in a union that wants to invite Turkey into it. Yea, fuck off. Vote leave

How is inviting an Enemy of Russia going to help us? A country that is buying ISIS oil?

As for the other three, they're easy to stand up to, be isolationist and stop getting involved in international affairs

>>Russia
Nuclear poisioning in London.
Invading Ukraine/annexing Crimea

Really nice guys.

I'm not much of a fan of Israel either. There's the USS Liberty and them selling our patriot missiles to China that I don't like.

allies
1.Hungary
2.Germany?
3.Bosnia?
enemies
1.politicians
2.croats
3.croatian serbs

No allies
We are our own worst enemy. Alone in the dark.

Turkey are never joining the EU. They are being strung along.

I agree further expansion is wrong (we shouldbstill be EU12). The European dteam is worth the pain.

Russia is the only country in the world (maybe except North Korea) that threatens other countries and nations with nuclear annihilation in public TV. We shouldn't even shake hands of this human trash, but there are prominent Germans from SPD who want to remove sanctions from them without fulfilling Minsk agreements. We live in really shitty world, where moral values and truth stop being a value.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_kBxyX2Whw

2 - 0
|

>Greeks
>Russians

That's it. Was going to say France, because we were bros for centuries, at one point even bigger than Russia and Serbia friendship. A lot of the French nobility had Serbian blood and vice versa. But then, everything went to shit in the 20th century....

Honorable mention ally: Romania. Didn't do us harm even once.

>Turkey
>Albania
>UK (always pretended to be our friend, in the end always have done us wrong)

Was going to add Croatia and Bosnia as enemies, but I don't see them as such. We get along rather well, generaly, but when shit hits the fan, Croats go all sieg heil, Bosnians go allahu ackbar and we try to sort their shit out with brute force.

Honorable mention enemy: USA, kind of self explanatory. Bulgaria, backstabbing masters.

you mean sigmar gabriel? the fat faggot from the spd, nobody cares what he says in germany

Yes, exactly him :D

Wtf how are we your enemies? We have a defense pact and never had any problems

This. but I'd replace un with Muslims in general. Minus Azerbaijan for some reason who oddly enough would be in our top 5

Allies
>Norway our baby brother
>USA
>Napoleon's France

Enemies
>Sverige (filthy cucks)
>Germany (polse-tyskere)
>UK

The European dream is dead and we should move on

There is no common language in language, the EU has existed for how long now and not established that every kid be taught a common language to fluency. Pathetic

with him the spd is going down anyway, and the only other party that wants to end the sanctions against russia are "Die Linke" these commie party and "AFD" these butholes party. "Die Linke" is dying slowly, the "AFD" could be a problem for you guys

UK ?

Allies:
1. Actual alliance

Enemies:
1. Actual alliance if they lose

I feel sorry, Serbia is an incredible country

It is not like we don't know whom we are dealing with :D

But i think that you should watch this and share with friends:
youtube.com/watch?v=EpYQ-DcccGA
youtube.com/watch?v=w2W-w56Cg2k

Only retards who think they're "red pilled" think a Islamic theocracy dictatorship who find Shia terror all over the globe is a better ally then Israel, who for the most part does whatever us does to try to be liked by them

Allies:

1. Russian army
2. Russian fleet
3. Cuba

Enemies:
1. USA
2. Europe
3. ISIS

>Russia
We are okay with you, we hate only Erdogan.

Allies:
None. Germany was a pretty good friend for a while but especially in the EU era they've become massive cunts.

Enemies:
1. Russia
2. Estonian Russians
3. Finnish Russians

>crtl+f ''portugal''
no matches
thanks UK

>Sweden as enemy
>UK and France are allies
What?

why? explain

>And the sad thing is that if you go there most people get really excited when they see foreigners and treat you better than any amerifat would.

You're making a mistake to confuse the generous spirit and openness of the Iranian people with the policies of its reactionary government.

Well, we don't hold anything against you anymore, but it's sad, we were friends. We'd like to mend our relationships but you have better things to do, aka reclaiming your land back for the French and driving the aggressive xenos out.

We're still at the beginning. Enlargement has set us back but it was the right thing to do to keep Russia down.
Once living standards rise in the new arrivals and the narrow minded citizens allow proper bailouts of the southern countries we will go from strength to strength.
Right now we're like the USA was before the states all joined the union. Ever closer union is the only logical path.

well germany is a key country in europe, so it makes sense what they are doing

uk?

>ISIS and Syria are both enemies
Are you moron?

Exactly that's why all refugees want to go to Germany, not to France, not to Denmark... It is an organized action imo.

Some industrial circles in your country are afraid of demographics perspective. They know that populations of UK and France will grow to 80 mln in next decades, thanks to massive immigration, and yours will shrink to 60 mln because your immigration policies were more strict in last decades. So they decided to use refugee crisis to make receive few million of "new citizens", i guess. But it was too much people in too short time, it created some chaos, that's why such Russia-funding parties like AfD become popular.

They hate you because you support Israel which is actually a fascist state which stole land from Arabs and do the shit all over MENA.

Assad is a cruel bastard and needs to go.
ISIS want to put the world back into the dark ages.
Syrian people need democracy and the rule of law.
I understand why you don't know true rule of law, human rights or rule of law. You've never had it :-(