Worst language

What is the worst language in your personal opinion?
>swedish
i get murder urges when i hear that language
>jag hetår bra!!! Du ska kansje börja o visitererrreer målmo!
someone should bomb them

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/gglypj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9xKIqpPklXo
youtube.com/watch?v=4bhbUzrPhoY
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/sverige/derfor-angriper-svensk-journalist-norge/a/10128058/
youtube.com/watch?v=b89CnP0Iq30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>someone should bomb them
kek. What do you think Sweden is? France?

If you know even some Swedish like I do, then speaking Danish is simple: Just pronounce it like a retard

:DDD

Dutch

Japanese irritates me if the speaker is trying to sound cute, but otherwise sounds nice.

Korean, Arabic, Welsh, and Chinese all sound fucking awful.

Spanish as it is spoken in Spain altho thounds fucking thupid

That didn't take long

:-)
Fuck dig

Spaniards do have shitty accents, unlike us and our neutral sounding master race spanish

>Japanese irritates me if the speaker is trying to sound cute
a.pomf.cat/gglypj.webm
:3

Its "Žmogus-šikšnosparnis" in Lithuanian.

Danish.

Mexican and Argentinian Spanish sound completely fine.

The worst is when those self righteous smug cunts try to push their political bullshit down our throat
>danemark skå taka flujhtinge ind i Danmark lissom vi!! det år inte fair mot och!!!
>dnamrk skå inte verå så racistiske
>danmark skå nu verå meira feministisk ensom och1!!! (link related)

youtube.com/watch?v=9xKIqpPklXo

>Mexican Spanish
>Neutral
kek
KEK

that was the worst thing I have ever seen

German or Chinese, can't decide. One is disgusting dog barking, the other is frog tongue.
I think German is worse actually. It doesn't only sound bad, but it has an awful grammar while Chinese grammar is pretty easy.

every dane I met seems to whine about this

seems you have a real inferiority complex

there's something back-handed and smug about Spanish, it just irritates me so goddamn much

/thread

This. Also Latin accent of Spanish has the same set of sounds to Russian so we speak it without accent. If I learn Spanish I could go to USA and pretend I'm Chilean.

My favourite language is brazilian portuguese horny voice (sounds so nice tbqh),

We just don't like SJW's

spanish

stop whining u fucking cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9xKIqpPklXo watch this hahahahah

t. someone who knows very little about Latin American accents

swedish is pretty dank dude

Greenlandic is the worst language

Dutch or Arabic

cuck? projection much
watch this youtube.com/watch?v=9xKIqpPklXo

I agree that our political scene is fuck up beyond all recognition but this thread you made is about the language.

Not even a retarded Dane could pretend that your language isn't one of the absolutely shittiest languages in all of Europe or even the world.

Swedish isn't the most beautiful language, I'll admit, but your pitiful fucking throat convulsion shitheap of a language is far fucking worse

That is hilarious, thanks.

arabic is a pretty impressive language in most aspects . it just has some semetic letters that sound weird to you

Asian languages - Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai all sound like shit. I think it's the tonal thing.

der er osse den her
youtube.com/watch?v=4bhbUzrPhoY

Batman is adamiani-g'amura in my country

this

B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Swedish and Dutch are probably the most annoying to me as an English speaker. It sounds like someone trying to speak English after a stroke has paralysed half their face.

in more abstract linguistic terms, Finnish is probably one of the stupidest languages out there

esto

>Unironically using 9gag tier pictures
Why are the danes on Sup Forums so underage and cancer?

Danes are masters of irony

Danish and Dutch are probably the worst.

Baserte danmark

You're not alone.

We've had our share the Swedish media claiming we're racist bastards who voted for FrP, a political party which in swedish eyes are literally nazi. Although they're a party founded on the belief in lower taxes.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/sverige/derfor-angriper-svensk-journalist-norge/a/10128058/

Debate about racism in Norway

/thread

Here's my experience with the Nordic languages:
>Norwegian
Usually spoken in a high pitch at the end of the sentences which makes it a really cute language and not threatening at all
>Danish
Hot potato in your mouth, a dick in your ass and eleven shots of vodka
>Swedish
Sounds alright, suffers with the same problem as Norwegian to a lesser extent
>Icelandic
Can't even understand what the fuck

Danish verbally, France in writing.

Danish.

worst language is definitely arabic. just pisses me off hearing it. but if we're talking about europe, gotta be spanish.

Some Arabic dialects are shitty but Modern Standard Arabic/Classical Arabic are based

Vietnamese is the most underrated worst language of all time.

Duh suc suc buk duh luh bic

Fucking danish of course.

Also, we say Leðurblökumaðurinn

Happy! Yippy! Yehey! [My subdialect] is the favourite language of anybody and everybody! Everybody who uses [my subdialect] natively or non-natively is contributing to more linguicides all over the planet!

Dutch
Danish
Vietnamese (and other SEA languages)

Last one, yes. Vietnamese is the ugliest language known to man, both spoken and written.

And that's why I'm learning it.

>russian and Latin spanish share the same set of sounds

Faroese?

That rage comic is so funny rofl :))))Xddd

>And that's why I'm learning it.
Yeah ok...I bet some pussy is involved.
I have studied all 3 and NO they don't.

Also in my opinion it is Hungarian. It sounds like a mentally disabled Finn trying to say something.

And it is also spoken by Hungarians.

oye vato ese pinche verga wey

Danish is horrid

Danish It has to be Danish

wena quique

Anything from the middle east.

>Spanish flag

EVERYTIME

youtube.com/watch?v=b89CnP0Iq30
wew

My current pussy is Cantonese. But future pussy...possibly.

Danish is the best language, stop projecting your jealousy haters.

>Mexican
>Neutral

YA WEY

>slang
>accent

>wey
>usued outside colloquial situations

>Speaking like singing
>Neutral again

Hmm I actually love the sound of Danish. I also like Mandarin too, but yeah Cantonese is pretty shit.

>They sing in our accent
>It's not neutral

Swedish spoken by Swedes. Finland Swedes are cunts but at least they know how to speak properly.

Russian.

>CHING CHONG BING BONG GAAAAA
>DURKA LURKA BURKA GURKA JINGALINGA

Chinese and Indian are sandpaper to my eardrums desu

Hebrew and arabic.

Tagalog.
It's the shittiest language ever. Maybe Vietnamese rivals it but god it's so awful. Even worse then sandspeech or curryspeak.

longest word?

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconioză

>ayyy me duele la pansiiiita
Pero si Sonáis como un puto bebe!

We don't even need a thread for this shit. Danish is the only answer.

I like Sichuan Chinese but Pékin Chinese hurts my butt.

Swedish when spoke just pisses me off. tIt sounds great when sung

>Norwegian
Sounds like an elf having a stroke

>Swedish
Sounds like a virgin getting anally devastated by a bunch of angry somalis

>Finnish
Sounds like depression and stale memes

>Danish
Sounds like a proud farmer, having a conversation while eating a potato

It's just the mentally slow version of your language which sounds pretty fag already.

I'm not only saying this to banter, but it has got to be either Danish or Dutch, and I think it's because my brain assumes Dutch is English first, German Second, Danish third, only to then realize it's Dutch. With Danish, I hear that it's Danish immediately, I just despise the nasty sound of it, get the dick out of your mouth, Hans.

This, easily.

oh all the butthurt Danish

but youre language is just a worse way off Swedish...

Y-you too

Haven't seen it all, but it is satire of some sort...right? The Swede is fucking mongoloid.

It Denmark this is considered satire yes, but unfortunately the swede is serious
Swedish is just a rip off of Danish + your retarded way of talking like you're getting gang raped by somalis

malmö* homoseks

>dane starts a thread about shittiest language
>gets btfo when everyone says danish

>Finnish is probably one of the stupidest languages out there

Saying Finnish doesn't sound good (it really doesn't) is one thing, but saying it is stupid is not right. It is hard to to learn, but it pays off. When I'm trying to translate something from Finnish to English, it feels like I'm simplifying things. Like I'm downgrading the thing I'm trying to translate. Finnish has so much freedom, you can express one thing in multiple ways, and add your tone to the sentences. In English most of the time tone can only be added when something is spoken, eg. do you say it angrily or calmly. Also, song lyrics are much better in Finnish, they really take use of the freedom given by Finnish language.

Speakers and non-native speakers might think it's needlessly complex, but it really feels nice that you don't need to stick "to" and "from" to every sentence.

Or Dutch.

Norwegian is easily the best Scandinavian dialect, it's the nicest sounding by far, and some dialects sound really neutral

Holland Dutch

(not Flemish though)

Shut the fuck up, indios.

this is actually true. I'm a biligual swedish and danish speaker and to key to good dansish pronunciation is to try and puke when you speak.