Tactical Depth

Retarded capitals

>worst possible position a capital could be
>5 miles away from the nearest, strongest cunt
>50 miles from 3 other cunts
>it's all eu, but at least pretend your made up meme country is serious about retaining its sovereignty outside of the eu
>it makes it look as if the only city that is culturally sophisticated and developed enough to be the capital of slovakia is the one which has been most heavily under austrian and hungarian influence

Any czechs know whether the breakup of Czeckslovakia would have been possible without the regional stability of the european union?

vilnius

the lithuanian capital
>1897, Lithuanians 2%, Poles 30%, Jews 40%. Russians 20%
>1931 Lithuanians 0.8%, Poles 65.5%, Jews 27.8%, Russians 3.8%

they are still 10% polish + 10% russian
who the fuck drew these borders wtf
>20 miles from the axis of evuhlz

the balkanisation of europe has given the eu a great deal of power lad

i had gud puoints mon lads nederbro

Warsaw

>literally became capital when a Polish king of Swedish dynasty burned Cracowian castle by playing in alchemy n shit
>moved there to be closer to Sweden
>it was bombed to the ground in 1944
>commies rebuild it to make it look like shit

Total fucking waste. """""""capital"""""" my ass.

t. butthurt krakus

Made me a bit angry 2bh

>who the fuck drew these borders wtf
russians

Have you forgotten about Brazilia instead of Rio? What about Ankara instead of Istanbul? Those are some shitty capitals. Thanks Atatürk.

it's as if they wanted it to be as far away from berlin as possible

it had more to do with the white russians and the germans desu
>same with estonia

Vatican capital is inside the capital of the only country that has ever invaded them

>two caps one sewer
>it's basically one city wtf?

i really want to see this war

>one hour to Vienna, 1.5 hrs to Brno, two hours to Budapest
>at the conflunce of Danube and Morava rivers

It's got a perfect position. We don't want a war. European integration is the only option.

>vatican city age of consent 12 years old

italians have more to gain by keeping it independent
>fucking digusting

This. I fucking hate Brasília, it should be nuked.

>openly admitting the fact that your country could not exist without the european union

I'm European federalist desu

Martin was supposed to be the capital at first and then Mečiar (authoritarian PM in the 90s) wanted to move it to Zvolen or Banská Bystrica because he considered Bratislava too liberal and cosmopolitan. That would be in the centre

>an invading force would only need to occupy 50sq km to cuck the whole goverment/country which would be possible incredibly quickly with even a relitively small force (nederbro sized)
>we're talking about a 6 day war kind of megacucking here

why leave czechslovakia?
>your vunerable position/size gives an undue amount of influence/sovereignty to the EU
>you could not survive without them

Our GDP per capita was at the 62% of the Czech one when we left

It's at 93% now

I never criticised eu federalism or the eu in general

i said that by seperating your cunt from czechslovakia you weakened the cumilative political power of czechia and slovakia combined compared to czechsovakia

>weakening the influence of your cunt and the czech republic

this is why turkey moved the capital to ankara. istanbul is too open to attacks as per shown after multiple attempts to take it during the final eras of the empire. so the capital was moved to central anatolia where a ground invasion is far harder to achieve

if the eu wasn't there it could easily be invaded
>this gives the eu too much power over this country
>this gives the eu too much power over the way slovakian MEP's vote

>slovakia would have not have left czechslovakia without the safetynet of the EU
>therefore EU has too much power over it

Well, I didn't say I agree with dissolution, majorities in both countries didn't. It was done by Slovak nationalists and Czech right-wing populists.

This was the only benefit I can think of

Frankly, I'm not afraid at all of our neighbours. There won't be a war with any of them even if the EU disappears

i hope you get what i mean but this thread is already dead anyway
>i believe in federalsim believe it or not, we should have a united foreign policy, united army and security service
>without this shengen is a joke

seperating from czechslovakia gave the eu too much power regarding your policies on the eu as you are reliant on it -> which leads to corruption
>whereas my retarded country can drop it like hot shit

but would they have dared consider this policy if the EU or NATO didn't exist?

That's hard to tell. Our revolution was driven by a desire to belong to the West.

Western Europe would be very different place without these institutions (I know that the proper EU came later, but I mean its precursors).

One Slovak politician said that we want our own star on the EU flag