Just-in my ass

Can any of you Cancucks justify why this guy is your prime minister? Hes a bigger joke than Tony Abbot ever was

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/news/unsportsmanlike-politics-kerry-fraser-refs-the-thrilla-on-the-hilla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Tony Abott was a fucking good cunt though

2 0 1 6

He's not Stephen Harper

Yeah he was, but im trying to appeal to the canadian sense of meme liberalism, seems to be their only political affiliation these days

he's a looker

>not having a supreme SJW as your head of state
Step the fuck up

/trudeau/ general?

So is weed going to be legal in Canada now that le weed man was elected?

It's supposed to be legal by spring 2017, hopefully on 4/20.

No

because he elbows women in the tits
macleans.ca/news/unsportsmanlike-politics-kerry-fraser-refs-the-thrilla-on-the-hilla/
as you see here based trudeau speeds things up in parliament by dealing with NDP mps trying to block someone in an effort to prevent a vote from taking place.

I used to support NDP until I saw that instead of being intellectuals and fillibustering, they were being unsophisticated and physically standing in the way of people. Now I vote green party because memes.

Im convinced. Is castration also mandatory under the Trudeau regime

It's 2016 already, cuckism will make our wives/girlfriends/sister better

>be leader
>dont lead because "no" is scary

This is now a Trudeau cringe thread

Wtf.... this is Swedish/German cuckism tier

what a qtpi

that's a parody r-right?

Elevated laugh

jokes on you he just waited till 4/20 to announce the legislature

We vote parties out not in 2bh

Cucksimus maximus

How do you support both feminism and islam?

Doublethink

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Because it's 2016

No. It was our lowest voter turn out in years and the biggest turn out for younger voters. He literally got elected because "DUDE WEED".

Dude weed

Nice meme, but his facial structure is garbage.

When will we get a nice fresh meme quote from him? It's been too long.

>Canada has an effeminate PM
>Australia had an actual woman as PM
Australia is the second most feminist country after the UK.

>Canada has an effeminate PM
>Australia had an actual woman as PM
>UK have a muslim as the capital mayor
>USA has a nigger as president
Why are Anglos such cucks?

Too bad you're full of Portuguese people.

>UK have a muslim as the capital mayor
Portugal had like 1,000 Muslim mayors.

I don't think we're living on Earth. This is a simulation and the GMs are having a larf with the world leaders.

>Degree in Literature

Gillard wasnt even voted in so its just the labour party who are cucks
Plus Maggie Thatcher was one of the UK's best ever pms and she was a woman so idk mang

male model prime minister

Justin's so hot right now.

> HURR IF YOUR COUNTRY'S LEADER ISN'T A FAR RIGHT, RACIST NATIONALIST, THEN THEY'RE KEKS LMAO MAGA HAIL HITLER XDDDDD

t. w*man

>not allowed to critisize leftist politicians
Go vote sanders or some shit you retard

>Thatcher was one of the UK's best ever pms

Yea Australians are massive white knights. You're an embarrassment.

Says the same country that voted in obama

Why does an English-speaking leader of one of the largest economies on earth not know how to use a semicolon

Why does an """"English""""-speaking Clapistani who's one of the largest posters on this board not recognize a fake tweet made by a fellow compatriot?

He looks like every other college douche. I'd honestly rather have tea with Donald Trump than be within 15 feet of this fag

Why does an english speaking cancuck on this board vote for trudeau?

>used to support NDP until I saw that instead of being intellectuals and fillibustering, they were being unsophisticated and physically standing in the way of people

Apparently this is actually pretty common in parliament, all the parties do it. At least we don't have fist fights like the Ukrainians do.

Because he wants Muslim and Feminist votes. He probably doesn't really give a shit about either.

this one is true, though

>Tony Abbott
>good

Pick one

This is a photoshop Americans drop to make shit up because Trudeau apparently isn't enough of a joke.

Tony Abbott may have been a fuckwit but at least you knew where you stood with the cunt but this turnbull fucker is slimey.

Ill pick both you Bill Shorten-voting fuck

I would agree if any of the criticisms were legitimate. Most of the quotes attributed to him are just made up, and somehow fishing for votes in a mosque now means he's going to allow every ISIS fighter to cum in his asshole.

The ironic thing is that there are legitimate things to criticize him for, like the fact that he recently tried to limit debate on bills and force them through without parliament getting to actually review them.

But no, retards don't even care, they just spout memes all day.

t. Somebody who voted for Mulcaire.

>he doesn't elect his leader based on the meme potential

>i-its 2016

And he does a terrible at it. He always comes off as disingenuous whenever he speaks

It's a Trudeau trait.

>Can any of you Cancucks justify why this guy is your prime minister?

He won the election.

hello friendlyjordies!

kek you have a NIGGER as your president senpai and guess what? your next president? will be a fucking WOMAN

L M A O

Friendlyjordies is the most fucking annoying cunt in aussie

That's no excuse tbqh

because he's not Harper or a French commie

by being a muslim woman? im muslim and my mum says she is a feminist

you all lost

Thinking we're about to let a convict run the greatest country in the world.

He's a retarded ginger chimp but he is still better than Hillary

>Mulcaire
That's not how you spell it. I voted NDP too but only because I liked my MP. I didn't like mulcair but NDP imo had no chance of winning so I didn't care.