Thunar is ugly and I don't like it. It doesn't even recognize Dropbox. What should I use instead

Thunar is ugly and I don't like it. It doesn't even recognize Dropbox. What should I use instead

Nautilus

macOS doesn't have that problem

onedrive

Dolphin

Nemo is the only good Linux FM.

Or just use a Hackintosh if you want the best.

a gun to shot yourself in the head.

Use the terminal emulator. What the fuck do you need a standalone file manager for?

pcmanfm.

>Finder

Finder can't even merge folders properly, whereas thumbnails have been supported in Thunar for ages.

>spouting memes you know nothing about
I'll bet you've never even used macOS

I have no issues with dropbox in thunar

This. First thing I do after installing xfce is removing thunar in favor of pcmanfm.

>Finder
>best

who is this semen demon???

Congratulations you fell for the XFCE maymay.

>

Xfce is no maymay, Mate and cinnamon are maymays

Ranger

there isn't a comfier FM on the planet

answer this

dumb frog poster

Fuck, where can I play that game again? What was it called??

XFCE had it's initial release two or three years before GNOME and Nautilus was always a better file manager than Thunar. Actually GNOME2 was always a better DE and XFCE couldn't even keep up.
XFCE should be a dead maymay by now but it got kept alive by that period of time when Unity, Gnome Shell were shit, MATE didn't exist/was shit and by stupid people who believe that they somehow get better performance out of their machines if they use XFCE.

>d̶u̶m̶b̶ racist alt-right white supremacist frog poster

Doesn't Dropbox just mount to your local filesystem lmao

Windows Explorer

Caja. It's like Nautilus but without all the horrible design decisions of the Gnome 3 era.

>"maymay"
kill yourselves

it just uses your gtk theme and you can make it work with dropbox

I was using it ironically senpai

doesn't matter
kill yourself

Fucking shill, the one and only true way is to host your own NAS Server and use command line ONLY!

Ranger

Mounting Drives without Knowing where they are + not gettting Eye Cancer from looking at Text only all the Time.

install ranger

Junkbot. It was on Legos website but they took it down several years ago
There are some websites that still have it

Caja

>Nemo

>install this
>run this
>it creates some weird, desktop overlay over my tiling wm that i have to xkill

solid