Be american billionaire

>be american billionaire
>still eat mcdonalds

wew lad

the memes write themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=o0L9pCvEkqU
articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-03-12/features/8903260256_1_ivana-trump-donald-trump-hard-work
nytimes.com/1986/09/03/us/trump-helps-reclaim-georgia-suicide-s-farm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>diet coke
why donald why!

>big mac
>diet coke in a plastic bottle

shit taste

nice thing to know he is poisoning himself

I wonder if Donald will soon have a heart attack, thst junk food and coke are poison, and his overweight and age don't help.
He should eat healthier.

>be American billionaire
>still find the time to take part in his country's cultural pastime
That proves just how devoted to America he is. He's a real American patriot.

>the memes write themselves

>the memes literally written by a PR company having Trump posing for a photoshoot

>be billionaire
>eat whatever the fuck you want in your private jet
jelly ;_;

Lmoa that dissatisfied face

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en

do american jews drink the same poisoned water as the goyim?

He is eating the same food as a commoner for the camera. This is politics 101. America still has third world tier politicians (not that panama is better).

It seems like it works like charm on the population though.

I don't think he ate it. He just posted it to portray himself as more human by eating the same kind of food majority of Americans eat everyday.
I bet he threw all that in the trash and went to some 5 star luxury restaurant.

trump is known to stop by mcdonalds after his rallies

You don't know anything about trump lol

Well duh,
>literally written by a PR company having Trump posing for a photoshoot

youtube.com/watch?v=o0L9pCvEkqU

How this man managed to clinch the nomination baffles me.
No one in the media, even the conservatives, had anything good to say about him. EVERYONE in the media kept flinging shit at him. All they did was talk shit about him for months and here we are with the possibility that Trump can become president.

The media doesn't seem to be able to sway the people's opinion much

>wow he's just like us xD

I don't know man if I became a billionaire I'd probably still have fast food sometimes.

>be running for President of America
>do American things in front of cameras
It's literally nothing.

Threads like these.

Apparently he has done something nobody has managed up until now - he has mobilized the autistic politically-illiterate manchildren voters for him using improved spamming/shilling tactics. I'm not even joking desu.

Here in Brazil fast food is for rich people, so if i was rich i would eat fast food everyday.

uh...
articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-03-12/features/8903260256_1_ivana-trump-donald-trump-hard-work

look at the title, then the date
if you aren't American, you don't understand.

Because no one has anything good to say about Hillary either.
2/10 election, one of the most boring in history and two shitty candidates that prove that every country has the leader it deserves.

this and

/thread

notice how the burger is untouched. That thing went right into the trash after the photo was taken.

>"God damn it, I should've flown on my Trump jet. The music is too loud and the food sucks. I just want to go back to my tower and have a taco bowl."

this tb h. good food can get tiring. nothing like a bit of cheeky artery blockers now and again

>How this man managed to clinch the nomination baffles me.
People are fed up with party politics overshadowing the popular good. Trump is an outsider to that system, or at least he positioned himself as such, plus he's had decades of experience managing his image. He got tons of free press.
Running against the Zodiac Killer didn't hurt either.

maybe hes a fries first man

i know I always eat all my fries before I touch my burger

They've rigged so many polls and shilled so hard on twitter that now the general population likes Trump now. It's extremely impressive, especially when poll sites say that he brings in "new" voters which probably came from Sup Forums kek.

>Trump was doing PR for his business since 1989

So? Longest presidential campaign ever? He was playing the long game?

Do you know anything about Trump? Is he your best friend?

Holy fuck, he really does have tiny hands.

>Diet Coke
how in fuck can anyone drink that shit, it's like ingesting straight chemicals and it becomes a disgusting sludge on your teeth and mouth

That man will save our country.

not him
you don't know anything about trump

M8, trump is his own PR company. Is it really so hard to accept that he enjoys food from the most successful resturaunt chain in history?

Fried food does have a short life. It's still merely a prop though.

i only see old people drink it

>fries first
fucking disgusting m8 neck urself

>lettuce still in the burger

going to vomit violently

Boring? Whatever this Lee region may be, it's not boring. I can't wait to see what wacky thing trump will say next. I agree that these are the hottest candidates, though

Diet pepsi is much better

Hey look, another PR stunt.

because Trump basically is an outsider who doesn't give a shit about people feelings and says what he wants. the problem here is he doesn't know shit about insider politics but he says he can hire good people for that so who knows.

>mfw I literally just ate a taco bowl

I don't believe you. Fast food is for plebs in the entire planet.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you must be a Papist or some other kind of kiddy diddler

You put the fries on the burger so you can eat both at the same time, maximum efficiency and deliciousness

Hell yeah motherfucker

Unless you got a shake, in which case...

but then you run out of food too fast

>mixing starches
Not kosher!

>gee, look at that, it's a mugging
why am I cracking up so hard

>j-j-just PR stunts!
saved a woman's farm after her husband killed himself to try to use the insurance money to pay the mortgage off
nytimes.com/1986/09/03/us/trump-helps-reclaim-georgia-suicide-s-farm.html

>le fryze in shake meme XD

>tfw i always liked those extended american suvs because I always digged the look of a typical movie gubmint spook

tfw 2poor2get one

haram
what the fug

It's a boring election for US standards considering all the faces and personalities you've had in the past.
It just trascended this year because we are in the age of twitter/instagram and the voterbase is younger and eaiser to lure each passing year with these new social media tools.

Am I the only one who equally balances out the fries and the burger so I don't run out of one to eat

You are right. These news articles convinced me that trump is better than superman.

ALL HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP.

Fast food is for the rich here too.

Hi guys, Sup Forums here.

>coke open, not a sip gone
>burger has no bite marks
>hurr durr fat american eating fast food

you are all very impulsive. Donald is the master of memes; I have 100% reason to believe that he knows exactly what he's doing by posting pictures like this.

>It just trascended this year because we are in the age of twitter/instagram and the voterbase is younger and eaiser to lure each passing year with these new social media tools.

the only candidate engaged on twitter is trump
hillary has an 18 year old PR intern constantly posting hilarious(in a bad way) shit and bernie only discusses his actual policies on twitter

>fries
On vacation..?

>putting salty in sweet
delet this

i eat my burger entirely, then nmunch on my chips and sip my mezzo mix (which i would make myself if FANTA EXISTED HERE REEEE)
only way to do it.

Fries are the thin ones like from McDonalds
Chips are the fat ones which taste like shit

>billionaire

everyones saying fries instead of chips since ye're american so his brain automatically said fries. if he was talking to a brit he'd always say chips.
t. almost did the same thing just now

you're scottish, aren't you

>he knows exactly what he's doing by posting pictures like this.
Guys why are you doing this to me, are you implying that he does any of this by himself? Not hiring PR companies and social network managers in year 2016? If he did it himself he would be fucking clueless. But you know what he's not clueless about? Business. He's hired the right people.

>taste like shit
t. yank

>He's hired the right people.
this is the entire reason to vote for him because it's 98% of the president's job

I trust Trump to pick far better people for the cabinet/SCOTUS picks/etc than any other candidate by far, his entire life has been full of picking the right people for the job.

no but I get harassed in /brit/ because people think im a yank

lol
just dont like the chippers i guess
thats fine, i guess they are a bit drier than thinner chips.
still, foy

Here you can get a really good street burger for less than 10 reais, while a McDonalds meal costs 15-20 reais.

>reais
thats what brazilian moneys called?
thought it was the brazillian dollar for some reason

>still eat
On pic the only thing that have signs of use is opened is diet cola

sometimes I legitimately just want 'crappy' food
I hate the taste of 'rich people' food honestly

t. grew up poor as shit but not poor anymore. Can't stand the food they serve at the restaurants I go to and I still drink koolaid

the fries are almost all eaten

>Quads
He's ded

It literally tastes better than regular cokes you tastebud-less fucks

Food taste is subjective. This is high cuisine in America. On top of that it's relatively affordable compared to French.

this, in USA at least
HFCS tastes like complete fucking ass

Nigger knows whats up. I've avoided hfcs so much that now I can taste it when something has it. The worst part is that they're starting to put in EVERYTHING from meat to regular bread

corn subsidies, the only crop worth growing is corn so it's in everything in every possible way
your tax dollars hard at work

Because it's fucking tasty. I don't eat meat now, but hell I sometimes miss cheeseburgers

hell be fine

What the fuck is wrong with eating McDonald's? Kill yourself commie bastard.

>What the fuck is wrong with eating McDonald's?
Well, judging from your pic and the OP, it apparently does something unspeakable to your hair.

be american

this

wtf? I am a #Hillicopter now

I saw your abortion of a thread earlier.
Go back to the mine.

Ironically enough, Hillary has always had worse health.

He's honest.

No.

>Finally, le McBurger munching tycoon-president

Trump makes memes real again.

this

no shit, she had a fucking stroke and they covered it up
look up the facts, they glasses they gave her after she "feinted" are given to stroke patients