Need to buy a new SD card for my android phone (Huawei P9 lite). I found these...

Need to buy a new SD card for my android phone (Huawei P9 lite). I found these, but I can't decide which of them is better. They seems to be the same, but the opinions are different. Which of them should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.samsung.com/global/samsung-introduces-worlds-first-universal-flash-storage-ufs-removable-memory-card-line-up-offering-up-to-256-gigabyte-gb-capacity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a Samsung card, going on two years. In the same two years, I've had to send my Sandisk card in for replacement twice.

i'd go with samsung, ive had a card for just under a year that shat out last week, getting the replacement has been painless.

performances are the same and failures happen

What about write speed? Is it good enough for nowadays smartphones?

class 10 is the highest, i dunno i can record 4k video with my s7

But is 20 MB/s write speed is enough to save app on it?

what?

yes?

> two popular, well reviewed, essentially identical $30 products from industry leaders
> wat do g i can't decide anything for myself

aren't sandisk SD cards shit though?

ten years ago

Do your phone crash if you can't saturate 160Mbps+ internet speed down to the SD card?

If so, then what, why, yes, no, maybe and what if.

>class 10 is the highest
lel no
There's UHS1 but also better cards that are UHS2

Oh and this.
news.samsung.com/global/samsung-introduces-worlds-first-universal-flash-storage-ufs-removable-memory-card-line-up-offering-up-to-256-gigabyte-gb-capacity

I just got a Samsung Evo+ (Red one) to replace a Sandisk Ultra on my Surface 3, the Samsung is so much faster, it's not even funny and now Sandisk has been recently increasing the price on their cards.

Lexar ftw

When are we actually going to see UFS cards in the consumer market?

UHS II is hardly even relevant to professionals let alone consumers
Faster if you have a UHS 2 card slot (you don't), often slower than UHS 1 in normal sd slot hardware

I have the 16gb version of the sandisk one. Still going strong after one year. I would say both are fine. Try to find what the actual read/write speeds of each are and buy the fastest one

I had a Galaxy Tab S with a 128gb Evo card, where I stored 40k+ images in one folder and a couple thousand in others.

It would load the galery really fast.

For write speeds, USB 2.0 will limit it's write speed, so it really doesn't matter that much unless you record 30+fps 4k video.

>news.samsung.com/global/samsung-introduces-worlds-first-universal-flash-storage-ufs-removable-memory-card-line-up-offering-up-to-256-gigabyte-gb-capacity

>Introduce new memory, doesn't make S7, N7 or S8 compatible with it

Really makes my pebbles roll

I got the Sandisk one 3 years ago, still working just fine

Would be strange to do that if the standard hasn't been approved yet.