What is the fastest and easiest way to find a Russian wife with minimal effort...

What is the fastest and easiest way to find a Russian wife with minimal effort? Obviously must be a virgin and have above average beauty/intellect, and speak moderately good English. Other than that not much is expected.

Why would someone with those traits like you?

$$$

1.Don't be american
2.have money

If he was rich, he'd already have a good looking gf

>What is the fastest and easiest way to find a Russian wife with minimal effort? Obviously must be a virgin and have above average beauty/intellect, and speak moderately good English.
Mail order bride?

Are you retarded?

>must be a virgin
in your dreams kid, maybe if you snatch one from an elementary school but then again forget about moderately good english.

why is every Georgian girl I've met so prude?
They're fucking hot ;_;

wasn't your country destroyed by the russians?

How is this in any way relevant to the topic of this discussion?

Belgium girls are super cute, why would you need others?
yep

Poland fucking buttmad.

Look how mad the polan is

smelly faggots

Go Kazakhstan's border with your private jet. Look in the nearest village the girl you're looking for, capture her, put her on your jet and fly back to land of freedom.

You guys deserve it. Shouldn't be a nazi, retards.

;_;

That is a very unpolite comment Canada, you should be ashamed

move to brighton beach

>Who wants to bet OP get scammed by a Nigerian pretending to be a Russian girl?

No mater what happens OP you are going to lose money and never get and sweet Russian pussy.

they are cute but I yearn for other puss as well

This

>find a Russian wife
>must be a virgin and have above average beauty/intellect, and speak moderately good English

And what do you have to offer in return? Because someone like that would doubtly settle with someone like you from the looks of it.
>with minimal effort
You're joking, right?

Jealous white girls only like white guys?

What was it

the major cities have russian enclaves and many are here illegally. brighton beach in nyc would be a good place to start.

not true.
t. me

>white girls only like white guys
nice meme

Kek, Russian girls in USA and Canada all get impregnated by black dudes. OP will commit suicide.

Open your wallet

Russian girl with such parameters is not needed retarded fat bastard, who lives with his mother on welfare.

>met 9/10 Russian girl on interpals
>same interests, get along extremely well
>start talking all day for 2 months
>"i swear she's not a bitch or a gold digger"
>decide to become a couple
>she visits me, i visit her
>after my visit she immediately becomes a cold bitch
>breaks up with me a month later, saying i didn't love her because i didn't give her enough gifts

2/10 would not recommend

I think you're looking for a mailorder bride.

Take note, they *WILL* leave you when they realize you're a fat disgusting beta who barely saved enough money and they get a greencard.

don't be too sad, it's not just about gifts

after 2 months things aren't that new and exciting anymore for girls, and they lose interest quickly, no matter how much you were connected during that period. Don't think about it too much, I know how fucking bad it feels, it's just how these whores work

if you banged her then I wouldn't be that upset

American passport.

>Obviously must be a virgin and have above average beauty/intellect, and speak moderately good English
And yet you cannot approach such one with no chance.

>she visits me
did she have any problems with getting a visa?

>Sup Forums dweller
>impressed by internet pics
>american
>how to get a Russian gf?
lol. I'm not commenting it.

; __ ;

deadly Insulting should be the answer.

So do white Brazilian girls in NYC/LA/MIA. You should see the Gauchas in South Beach with black Ricans and Dominicans.

Learn English retard.

>must be a virgin
I never understood this meme. Everyone has sex by 20 unless you're a complete loser, in which case, kiss having a healthy relationship ever good bye because youve already missed out on crucial stages of development.

I have a house and I make money. Can I get a qt Russian waifu who won't leave me? I'm a bit ugly btw.

>Everyone has sex by 20 unless you're a complete loser

I'm 18 and year by year I'm getting extensively frightened
I'm not ugly, but I'm very boring as a person and have passed free pussy from 7/10 qts since I think I can get better
The closest I got was with a really hot german girl who told me in bed that she had a boyfriend at home and she left me so blue while we were spooning that I can't even comprehend what happened
Is there any chance for me with anyone ever?

Yeah, you're 18 after all and seem to have had chances. Just try to grab that teenage pussy while you can, but take anything you can really.

It's only after you do it you realize it's not a big fucking deal, and your confidence goes up immensely.

The only reason why I said the other stuff before is because every person who has "waited till marriage" or just not had a lot of sex early on, ends up miserable, divorced, etc etc by their mid 30s-40s

Fuck off racemixer

That's fucking bullshit actually

>virgin

nice mem josé

I understood him well enough

Yeah, nice chart. Why don't I make one up too?

m8, I'm talking from first hand experience, from hundreds of couples I've known. Unless you're literally brainwashed into a religion that teaches your soul will burn in hell if you fuck more than one person, it's total fucking bullshit.

But ok, see where "finding a pure virgin" gets you, dumb cuck

Russians are mongols m8

So why should one take your "first hand experience" over hard data along with the wisdiom every society in the world accepted until fifty years ago?

Dude, if you actually think people weren't having sex like crazy before "de gud olde times" I advise you to read a history book or something.

Amazon??

>she immediately becomes a cold bitch
are you retarded. she was pretending, moron

>dumb cuck
>marrying a non-virgin doesn't make you a cuck

Not an argument.

I don't even care, do whatever you want.

Do you have sex regularly though? If yes, dont you just think it's hypocritcal asking for a virgin?

And christ, virgins are just so insecure and unattractive. idk why it's sought after, other than producing legitmate heirs, which made sense 1000 years ago

>South Brazil
>White

South Brazilian detected.

Learn Russian.
Move to Russia.
Do not flaunt your wealth.
Avoid cities and head for some rural and heavily-religious place like Vorkuta.
Maybe get some nice blue-collar job working for some dude and hope he lets you marry his daughter.

If you want a Russian wife with minimal effort you will have to settle for a gold digging whore who only wants your money and a ticket out of Rusland.

There are good Russian girls out there.
But do not expect to find a legitimately good woman quickly and with minimal effort.

Chances are if you have to ask how to find a perfect wife on a chinese basket weaving forum you are probably a fat, disgusting slob in real life and no woman, western or eastern will like you.

Wise words, Luigi

I think this ones called Seamus McHaggis

lol cuck

>maybe if you snatch one from an elementary school but then again
>forget about moderately good english.

Because THAT is the biggest caveat of that plan.

>Poland

>brighton beach
What...

Search the term "alpha widowed".

Also I read an academic paper about this topic. They found that the more pre-marital sexual partners a woman had, the more likely she was to get a divorce. Interestingly, the was no effect in the males.

So yeah, if you want a lasting marriage a virgin is probably you're safest bet.

>hundreds of couples I personally know and have told me their entire sexual histories

Our Brighton