Why do Sup Forums brags about western culture when it's basically greek philosophy + indian/arab math + italian...

why do Sup Forums brags about western culture when it's basically greek philosophy + indian/arab math + italian art/religion/art + spaniard religion + chinese route trades

why do nordics and yuropoors brag about basically something non whites invented.

>arab math
love this maymay

>spaniard religion
That's literally the one thing you could have said about us that is not actually ours.

>ignoring columbus

Because Indo-Europeans invented culture

Greeks did it all.

>ignoring Spanish painting/literature/folklore music/military engineering
Religion is the least Spanish thing you could have said.

>Greeks and Italians
>not white

>Arabs
>math

>Chinese
>influential west of Parthia

>Anglos, French, and Germans
>not responsible for the vast majority of great art, philosophy, and scientific advances of the last 500 years

>I improved upon other people inventions
>I'm better
lol no.

Because we perfected all of it.

Then consider it a fan compilation that produced the greatest societies of all time

you niggas forgot british industry

Never did I say "I'm better", I said your OP is retarded.
Also:
>improving in someone else's design isn't being better!
Yeah, building warships that terrorized entire continents isn't better than what the old Romans had, right?
Making superior painting isn't better art, right? Making superior literature isn't being better, right?
Are you retarded?

>human history isn't 99.9% incrementalism
lol no

that's the problem, there's no monopoly, if you look closely europe flourished first because it's small and second because of trade routes, so ideas spread fast, in a matter of few decades.

the problem with africa is that it was isolated and ideas were much harder to spread and trade with, same with america.

then europeans started to incrementally develop faster and conquered the world, meanwhile other cultures was simply at slower pace.

then some faggots brag how being white is some magic ayy lmao shit.

stay mad.
kek

The history of civilization is one of improving and building on things that came before. Great civilizations do this continuously and become more advanced over time. Completely original ideas are extremely rare.

Maldición 27, ya se que le gusta soltar bait y eso en sí no está mal, pero que gonorrea tan teso para salir con estupideces sin gracia.

Al menos use un proxy peruano o algo.

>stay mad.
About what? The fact that you are too retarded to see that religion is not only not a Spanish invention but that you cannot understand either that Spain has had a past and has a present in the world of culture and science? Let me remind you that every single important figure in your country was either criollo or mostly Spanish.
That is probably what has you so buttmad.

Modern philosophy is almost entirely from Germany, France, and England.

Every worthwhile invention in the past 400 years was West European or from the United States.

Netherlands, Belgium, France, and England are responsible for a great deal of renaissance and post renaissance art, medieval art and architecture was predominantly German and French.

During the Enlightenment, which was arguably the most important time for scientific development ever other than the past 50 or so years, most of the advances made were English and French.

The modern republic is a product of of a combination of Grecco-Roman and West/North European Enlightenment ideals.

Also are Greeks, Italians and Spaniards no longer European?

Since when are Greece, Italy, and Spain not western?

Civilization started in the Near East and was made good by the West.

Macedonian Empire was Western
Rome was Western
British Empire was Western
French Empire was Western
Spanish Empire was Western

Mongol Empire was a failure with no culture
The Umayyads, Ottomans and the Chinese rivaled some western empire, but the Umayyads were barbarians who contributed nothing to the world, as were the Ottomans. The Chinese were very advanced but had the folly of being isolated from the rest of the world besides some occasional trade with Europe, but with very little cultural influence.

Your country was established by a Western Empire.

You are right about the Nordics not contributing much to the world though. North Germanics established Britain, that is about it. I don't think anyone considers Britain to be Nordic though.

Proof that cultural appropriation actually advanced shit.

We took the good shit from cultures, and excluded the bad shit to progress.

That's why western culture is fucking awesome.

Appropriate and recreate.

Anglo-Saxons weren't Nordic

baits OPs can spark interesting discussion, read the thread.

calm down manolo, there's no need to prove spaniard history on a chinese page.

>it's a "white" guys circlejerk thread

Because it's a Mediterranean Civilization that cucked the rest of yuropean (and their castaways in terras incognitas overseas) into worshipping OUR gods (a Jewish guy from Palestine) and framing their minds according to OURS (the philosophical and civilizational ways of Greeks and Romans)

A sort of ultimate muh heritage cuckold.

>interesting discussion
Usted mismo es el que siempre sale con el cuento de que aca nunca hay discusión seria y que los que se creen lo que leen en Sup Forums son tontos y no se qué.

>we

what has australia done for civilization?

Saxons were from Denmark and Denmark is Nordic.

Anglo-Saxons refers to people living in the British Isles, so obviously they were not Nordic.

>calm down manolo, there's no need to prove spaniard history on a chinese page.
No, I'm not trying to prove "Spanish history", I'm telling OP that his post is stupid. He got buttpains and used "stay mad", so I just guessed what the cause of his bum affliction was.

Also meant to include Angles were from Denmark as well.

We gave you vegemite, Hugh Jackman and perfected the art of banter.

I already told you the only way to gather people in a thread is making good bait.

Also, I was mocking the faggots who claimed that everything was invented by europeans.

kek.
I'm just a master of bait, bro.

Europeans didn't even have the concept of 0. LMFAO

It was an obvious bait, not a good one. You just encountered an autistic manolo.

Wow, so you guys invented everything? When will you show the patents with your names on them?

It's what whites are best at, they repackage and take credit for things that were common knowledge in other parts of the world like they "discovered" it.

I think the Greeks did it a lot especially. Like we always attribute Pythagoras' Theorem to Pythagoras the Greek guy because he wrote down that he invented it, but did he really? I find it really hard to believe the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids without figuring out what Pythagoras did. I mean, if you understand that you can stick two right triangles together to make a square you can figure out the "Pythagoras" theorem. And the Egyptians and others (Incans maybe) definitely knew that before Europeans figured any of that shit out.

Also I lol when someone from one of the European countries with no history tries to align themselves with other whites like they achieved anything comparable to Indians or Arabs or what have you. Like really Estonia? You think you are superior because you got the same skin shade as the dudes who did the British Empire? Can you even name one Estonian thing (other than Skype lel) that anybody else uses?

Your a 27 year old virgin that still lives with his mom and faps to fictional anime characters. Stop embarrasing our country mofo.

egyptians had binary math which is basically computers

35 replies so far.
so not as bad bait.

>faps to
I don't like anime
keep listening to those hot argie memes.

The East will surpass the west soon

Western culture isnt even that great. Other cultures are just fucking retarded which makes us look like a paradise in comparisson

If it wasn’t for the Nips
Being so good at building ships
The yards would still be open on the Clyde
And it can’t be much fun for them
Beneath the rising sun
With all their kids committing suicide

did they? i wouldnt be surprised

Prussian blue is best

I don't want to say Greeks, but it was Greeks. Even this guy is Greek. I am a Greek too.