NEW ZEALAND

So, I'm considering moving to New Zealand once I graduate from University (majoring in Software Engineering).
I wanna know, is NZ a cool place to live? What's the weather like? Is it fun or boring? And is real estate expensive?

Plz no banter, I legit want information.

Full desu

what

Fuck off you fat american retards keep coming to New Zealand and ruining it I bet you're some tumblr fucking retard with a short hairstyle with funky colours in it XD don't come to New Zealand ever they hate your accent they hate you don't come.

Well, I wouldn't pick Australia cuz

1. Inferno weather
2. Some of my friends say that SJW's are growing so fuck that
3. Real estate is expensive as fucking hell

So nice try, cunt.

haha shut the fuck up you stupid ausfagian

you don't represent New Zealand's opinion and I don't care what you say dumbass bruce.

Go throw your boomerangs elsewhere

You utter piece of bushwhacking shit. We literally run the world and you literally run your camper van off the side of the road. Fuck you and your stupid fucking hat. You ugly, sunburnt, fuckfaced, mole-like, butt head poopy face wank stained criminal failed brit SHIT FUCK. You are fucking BENEATH me you water fucked. Enjoy your kookaburras eating your flesh you leech FUCK. FUCK OFF

>is NZ a cool place to live
No
>what's the weather like
Either humid semi tropical or constant drought depends where
>is it fun or boring
Boring
>is real estate expensive
Yes

idk cuz I keep hearing very good things about it

New Zealand is boring as fuck. I have a friend in Auckland who hates it there. Also:
>taking the "muh SJW" argument seriously
why would you do this

I think you're falling for the tourism crap. Sure this place is fun if you're a rich yuro/asean here to drive badly on our third world tier highways but living here is a chore.

Huh. I never thought it'd be boring. I expected a lot more cuz Canada is fucking boring. The only good thing is Montreal, but even that could get boring.

why is it a chore?

But if you could recommend a city, between Wellington and Auckland, which would you suggest?

Too far away from anywhere. Everything is uber expensive. The entire economy is catered towards tourism. Govt does not care about locals. Aforementioned third world tier roads. Worst urban sprawl in the world. Earthquakes. Terrible infrastructure. All talented people leave to Australia/UK. I could go on.

>Hamilton

Wellington but only because Auckland is the worst "first world" city that exists

>go to potbelly's
>see 5/10 girl there
>pink hair and problem glasses
>making muh sandwich

Good fucking thing they make the sandwich right there otherwise the bitch might've shat in it

You're a fag if you think these bitches aren't bitches

I honestly did not think NZ was this bad.

Don't forget to ask them to say "deck chairs".

I think they're just exaggerating 2bh. Can't be any worse than here.

What's in Hamilton?

Living is a chore anywhere.

Bogans

fuck

STI capital

So what I'm getting from this is to stay away from NZ?
Is Australia any better?

No
If you're doing software stay in NA or go to yurop

Why would you say that? There no jobs for engineers or programmers down there?

I've got a cousin in broom and apparently it's boring as shit

There are jobs for experienced people, entry level is hell

No as I said earlier our talented people leave for this reason

Kiwis give me Miss Alice.

Who the fuck is Alice

Any graduate worth a damn fucks off overseas as soon as they can. It's gotten so bad the government is pushing a whole "science and innovation" campaign to keep people here.

>the government is pushing a whole "science and innovation" campaign to keep people here.

Seems like a chance for some good ol' cultural enrichment then.

Its a camwhore

ew

I'm moving away from this horrid shithole
plane literally departing in 4 hours
Goodbye collapsechurch

Check it out she's mint bud

you guys are more self-deprecating than a white brit living in luton

where are you going?

Good luck bro I hope for your sake you are not moving to Auckland, I did that and it is awful

>a white Brit
you mean the only white Brit in Luton

search up miss alice in sneakers

I was thinking about moving to NZ and then changed my mind to Australia because of the job prospects and the fact that Australia leans a little more to the right. The weather's probably going to kill me though(I'm from Ohio).

>>what's the weather like
>Either humid semi tropical or constant drought depends where
What about the South island?

The same except more prnounced, South Island is literally rainforests on the west and south and arid plains in the east and north.

A lot of the Kiwi's here are hating on the country. I don't get it. I used to live in Auckland, it's alright there, everyone just hates (some Jafa's can be absolute assholes). I live in Dunedin now. Weather in Auckland is humid as Hell, anything south of that gets cold (to me at least). Weather is the same all over, really. Rain and rain and more rain, except Nelson, that place is always fucking sunny. It is boring, there isn't much to do here except camping and the outdoors (which I love, so I don't mind that). I can't say much about real estate, my flat cost $115 per person (5 in the flat, so $575 a week). Depending on where you come from in Canada, you might just want to stick to the larger cities, as there is more to do there. Stay away from Christchurch, though.