So I just had dinner with my gfs family. They're white and I'm not

So I just had dinner with my gfs family. They're white and I'm not.

After the meal (it was her moms chicken drumsticks recipe) I asked for floss picks to clean the food stuck in my teeth.

Her father thought I was joking.

Do whites not value hygiene? My family has these things ready after every meal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fpaP83BRYI
youtube.com/watch?v=jsr0pwihGto
youtube.com/watch?v=Jydl8BbnfLM
youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo
youtube.com/watch?v=L1LRQbY6_Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MEOmIEkts
youtube.com/watch?v=qwf7m2P86Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=73Za2PVVDcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those things are a fucking waste of plastic. Just use floss lel

what ethnicity are you then?

why are leafs such fussy little cucks? maybe you should just keep a pack of floss in your purse

I'm not sure, if different people are different

but this is a racebait thread that WILL get 150+ replies.

Why do you need that shit, just floss normally.

Usually I floss when brushing my teeth.
Bit of a stretch to go from them not having floss on hand to give you to saying that whites don't have hygiene, chang.

>Do whites not value hygiene?
Literally using one right now so it was probably just her family

^

Sometimes i have floss but most of the time my mom doesn't buy it.

The only instance where i'd use it is when i eat mango. But i can get rid of those little fibers with my finger nails anyways.

Sup Forums gets really shitty after hours, I guess.

They're just a substitute for toothpicks.

And I'm from a Muslim country. Let's just leave it at that.

It's a bit rude to floss in front of people, that's probably why they thought you were joking. I floss after every meal normally, but if I go to a friends house I'm not going to pull out some floss and start flossing in front of them or at a restaurant, that's just fucking stupid.

Sup Forums is garbage all the time. I blame the generals culture

You sound like a profound disappointment to your gf's father. You should just hit him up for a cash loan to buy some condoms to finally push him all the way over the edge.

G U A R A N T E ED R E P L I E S OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Am I supposed to just speak to them with chicken caught between my teeth? Should I have picked out of my teeth like a savage like ?

>Am I supposed to just speak to them with chicken caught between my teeth?
What is having a bit of food stuck in your teeth a disability for you or something? If it's a big chunk just pick it out with a fork or your nail while you're eating.

I can already tell her father thinks you're a limp wrist sissy

>savage
More like you are a huge faglord.

>picking your teeth with your finger is a better option than using a floss pick

Seems like you're just a dirty savage.

Something I've also noticed is white people smell like dirty laundry.

We use those. Only a quid for 100.
We use them ofc.
Somewhat therapeutic too.

>Seems like you're just a dirty savage.
It's called being a human you actual pussy

this.

>They're white and I'm not
>Should I have picked out of my teeth like a savage
It's to be expected that a savage would act like a savage.

>being gross is "human"

Nah, I bet you brush your teeth only when you feel like it. You're just dirty. Admit it.

Why do white people get baited easily

no that's when you bust out your pocket knife

You genuinely believe that having food stuck in your teeth stops you from being able to talk to people.

I would rather be a paki than be as pathetic as you actually are.

Why is gross a term for dirty in American? It's French for big isn't it?.

What do you mean white people? Most people on here are White, by far. They just roleplay as other races mostly

Better question is why do autistic neckbeards get b8ed easily

>chicken
stopped reading here you fucking baiting nigger XD
but honestly... bring your own shit you poor piece of shit.

Is this the new "My wife's son" meme?

>black
>metal

Use a fucking toothpick

Saged for being terrible b8

>So I just had dinner with gfs family. The only thing that matters is my race and their race.
>After the meal I asked for something which is unusual for most people regardless of race
>Her father thought I was joking.
>Do their race not value it? My family has these things ready after every meal, must be my race

Racism The Post: The Baiting Begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=7fpaP83BRYI
you called

Hello, Korea, how are you. I'm fine. Yes, I understand that food gets stuck in my teeth after eating food. Thanks. But I also understand that brushing your teeth more than twice a day, objectively, erodes your tooth enamel. Obsessive hygiene is qualitatively bad for you. Anyone who's scientifically literate knows this or knows how to check, so it's a moot point. Of course, this is a banter thread made to make whitey feel inadequate, so it doesn't matter, because the point of the thread is accumulating >(you)s from
>neuhui
>nǐ
>nǐn
and >you

We don't pick or floss our teeth at the table. Excuse yourself to the bathroom.

>not picking your teeth and flicking the bits at the people nearest you at the table.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsr0pwihGto

>ywn experience this level of bonding

It's easy, just have friends who dont give a fuck and can have a good time.

Most people have toothpicks. Asking for someone elses dental floss after dinner would be similar to asking if you could use their shower. While I commend you for your good hygiene, I must now laugh at you for being Niles Crane.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jydl8BbnfLM

>Do whites not value hygiene?

No. They wipe their bums with dry paper and think thats enough and dont wash their hands after having a wee. also they wear their shoes in the house and think its normal to go camping

youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo
off by one :(

>No. They wipe their bums with dry paper and think thats enough and dont wash their hands after having a wee

But there are no bidets in the US

Why are you roleplaying as another race?

i think hes memeing

Be in the army for a year or two. It's amazing the brotherly depravity you never thought you'd be capable of.

My horde mage was undead too.

>there are no bidets in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=L1LRQbY6_Yg
damn son

Not right after a meal and not at the dinner table you fucking savage ape

pro choice back in the day
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MEOmIEkts

Bump.

Come on guys 52 replies is good but we need some more. Let's get it to AT LEAST 150

>Why are you roleplaying as another race?

lol. I'm a paki and I wipe my bum with water from the empty milk carton next to my toilet. not role playing, you never been to a desi person's house? look at their bathroom, they do the same thing

Gross, grande, a couple others
Who fucking knows, I think originally it meant gross as in blunt or without fine detail, e.g. gross weight, and took off from there somehow to meaning 'Ew I stepped in India, how gross'

youtube.com/watch?v=qwf7m2P86Ns

When I was in France and Italy, most houses didn't have any either
I was surprised, I thought 99.999% of Europeans owned one
But I digress, I ended up installing one, my asshole is probably the cleanest asshole for 100 miles now

i've never flossed. i always marvel at toothpicks in restaurant wondering if maybe i too could use them in some way

They probably have much better hygiene there than here in North America. Maybe you should go back, forever.

You cunts sauna. Shit dissolves.

youtube.com/watch?v=73Za2PVVDcI

I had a penpal.
We were taught the terms. I was a fat, unattractive child. I may have said je suis un gross or something. I remember my French teacher looking at me with pity.
Claudette did write back though. She was even uglier. Had to toss her back.

If Pakis are so sanitary why do they all smell so bad?

> They're white and I'm not.
How much did they pay for you to your previous owner?

You are that Pakistani arnt you?

1. Those things are shit. Use proper floss or a wooden toothpick, not plastic trash.

2. Thanks to proper dental care in childhood, white people usually don't get noticeable chunks of food stuck in their teeth, because the gaps between them are very small. Anything that does get stuck can usually be discretely removed by a moment's effort with your tongue. As a result, flossing has no connection to politeness, because it makes no noticeable difference. It's purely for hygiene, with the exception of foods like corn on the cob.

If you actually get MEAT stuck in your teeth so firmly you can't get it out with your mouth closed, you should consider braces or something.

>If Pakis are so sanitary why do they all smell so bad?

body hair collects sweat and exaggerates body odor. I trim my armpit hair and wear strong deodorant but im still smelly sometimes. also diet, them curry farts and all