This TRIGGERS the Argentinian

>This TRIGGERS the Argentinian

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB374/
diarioregistrado.com/politica/el-macrismo-busca-acordar-con-estados-unidos-la-instalacion-de-una-base-en-ushuaia_a573c625c7dc32a080ab88ca1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck did the Argies lose the war? Logistics are overwhelmingly in their favour

No one has ever went broke betting on the spectacular ability of Argentines to grasp devastating failures out of the clutches of success. They play Russian Roulette with Glocks.

You're welcome

KEEEEK
>h-h-hey chile help us pls ;_;
>NO
>;____;

They've got an extra airport now, on St. Helena.

- It wasn't just a war against UK, US, OTAN and some American/British bootlickers of South America helped UK. Peru was the only country that helped us.
- Ineffective government and useless

>Argentina c-can you send me some donations pls?

countries of South America bootlickers of Americans/British*

No tiene ni para comer y van enviar donaciones :^)

Santiaguino estúpido

Look at all those """"white people""""

>c-c-chile pls help us pls pls ;__;
>¡NO!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JJAJAJAJAJKAKJKJAJKAJKAKJJKAJKAJKJKAJKAJKAJJAKJKAJKAJKAJKJAK

This joke is as old as your gf

>Chile gave support to Britain in the form of intelligence about the Argentine military and early warning intelligence on Argentine air movements.

USA and Chile helped them. It's not fair

And they wonder why we hate them.

>US

You tried to take our islands, you are the bully here we were just defending ourselves

nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB374/
you read it

Patagonia

I give a fuck about the Brits

I just want to see some dead gauchos

SAS with americans m-16

Would you rather lose against a global econmy with one of the biggest and modern military power.... Or against some ricemonkeys with Ak's?

aaaaayyyy

> Bombs didn´t explode
> Torpedos didn´t work
> Officers were like what the fuck is going on
> Troops were starving and cold

M16s... That's it.... you're putting your failure down to the UK special forces having some American guns... that they owned even before the """"""war"""""" started?

For fucks sake mate.

During the Cold War, do you think that US was going to allow that a "irrelevant country" from third-world was able to win in a hypothetical case to UK? CIA played a very important role in it
> American Education

>mfw we sold shit for both Sides and we still got to win a missile

I wish more wars like those happened in Latam.

Based Chile

>people say Gibraltar is useless

It has a nice port and runway, never know when that comes in handy.

> "our"

Such a stupid island to be honest. Nothing to do there but birdwatching.

But the majority of our forces used the FAL at the time, so did yours the difference was you invaded with peasant conscripts, we sent an actual army to war. Stay sore nigger.

There's oil there...

if they were just "stupid islands", the war would never have happened. They're strategic islands

Oil... is the only reason the argies became interested in it out of the blue.

Fuck off the Malvinas are uruguayans.

feel sorry for the argetines desu

wasn't their fault they had a shit tier dictator who was losing popularity fast and wanted to distract the population with a useless war

>Malvina's
Sounds so fucking gay.

THANK YOU

Morelike this NIGGERS the Argentinian, amirite?
Eh? EEEH?

>mfw we did the same

Welcome to Latin America.

Bullshit, the sas force before the war used fal rifles

Yeah this.

We did actually... sort of.

>sold ammo and equipment
>didn't let british ships sail on our waters
>threatened to get involved in war if the british started to attack Argentina(mainland)

We were pretty much neutral tho.

by extension: brits running their mouth on them is essentially saying "hey everyone! look at me! i can beat a cripple!"

in every way, shape, and form the brits had better technology and actual soldiers. ffs the argetines didn't even have flash suppressors on their guns.

Not oil you idiot, we need the islands to claim our antartic sector. Largest reservoir of freshwater in the world .

>Chile

Daily reminder

Why is everybody so surprised that a third world south american incompetent dictatorship that wasn't looking for a fight lost against a rich, first world, NATO member, experienced country?

Chileno pelotudo los britianicos y los norteamericanos quieren robar el atlantico sur incluso el sector que ustedes reclaman.
diarioregistrado.com/politica/el-macrismo-busca-acordar-con-estados-unidos-la-instalacion-de-una-base-en-ushuaia_a573c625c7dc32a080ab88ca1

Easy when the treaty was signed while we were at war alone against peru and bolivia you fucking pussy, can't believe you cowardly shits have the gall to call anyone else a traitor.
glad to see your country fall apart for the last century you fucks.

>lOs BrTaniKoS nS KieReN R0vAr laS tIeRrAs

Llego el buliado seniores ajajkajakakakkajakskkkakkjajsjajakajajaja

El hilo se fue a la mierda

Will we kill porpoises again?

You're actually arguing that a few m16s given to the SAS (which is a small in numbers anyway) made a substantial difference in the outcome of the war. By that logic shouldn't US mercs have won that war for you?

No hay un solo thread que puedan estar sin mencionar a Macri, como les duele el orto a los cyber K.

Nah. We just stay quiet while selling stuff for both sides.

We've been doing that a lot lately.

The M16 had been in circulation for 19 years before the War and had already been adopted by a number of countries.

EVEN YOUR OWN COMMANDOS HAD THEM.

So I'll repeat my question - are you seriously saying that just because the British Special forces had the same guns as your commandos, you lost the war?

Shouldn't have started a war then.

It's more like a cross starting a fight on someone and they just push the cross over (because that's how easy it was)

Don't you realize that you're arguing with an asshole that we are making fun of him in /lat/?

there wasn't a plebiscite where they voted for the war, mate, their dictator just started a war because the economy was going down the shitter and he needed a distraction

Y que los roben loco me importa un carajo.

Gotta give it to them, that was not their problem. If a 12 year old tries to fight you, he has to be ready to take a punch.

The Junta was actually expecting the brits to say "eh, fuck it, too much work, you can have it"

yeah but just settle down on the shit talking

the actual logistics of the bombing run from the UK to the falklands airfield was amazing though

I don't speak Spanish mate.

Well the public seemed really patriotic and supportive when they first took the islands then quickly changed their mind when we declared war.

That's an SKS. Starting to understand why you lost...

>EL HEFE, BELGRANO IS SUNK! WE NEED SUBMARINES!@!
>Okay, I have order form right here, no worrrrry

Oh so in Argentina there's also this tinfoil paranoia about american invasion? Here it's about the Amazon forest.

I'm feeling bad for laughing so hard with this

I hink it's weird how Argetina doesn't do flyby's over the falklands territory time to time.

But it's possible... but waay in the future, somebody will look at it and say: hm... we could have that.

Ehmm.. Not really 2bh..

He's just el buliado... We are making fun of him in /lat/

He believe that judes are taking the Patagonia, he believes that Macri will give Tierra del Fuego to americans, he believes all those tin foil things..

Hello, i`m Chilean and i feel ashamed for all this hate argentinians gets from other Chileans. Most of them are butthurts niggers who are trying to be "better" than everybody else in one way or another, i just want to things between our countrys improve and all this fighting is just stupid propaganda tto distract us from the real problems, love you all from the retard british inbreds to the argentinians negroes :D

Argies had no force projection and shit logistics. Once the UK would invade the falklands, the argies had no way to fight the land forces and retake the island.

Y después preguntan por qué los "traicionamos"

The malvinas are south brazilian
They are white and first world

It's nice to know that those kinds of crazies are universal.

In the 90s there was a rumor that american schools were changing books maps to make the Amazon like an international region with no sovereignity over so it could be easier for american troops to invade. But only stupid people believe it. I was wondering if it is a similar phenomenon

We can't even fly civilian crafts there, you have to fly from Chile if you want to go there.

That'd be like Ukraine flying over Crimea, bruh. Anyways, our planes are old and rusty

OMG, the argies comments are so stupid, we fight with conscript soldiers (they had 18 years) and the brits have a professional army. We lost. End of story

It's just 2-3 posters. The rest of you are being more level-headed and sensible than the /brits/

>by extension: brits running their mouth on them is essentially saying "hey everyone! look at me! i can beat a cripple!"in every way, shape, and form the brits had better technology and actual soldiers

You are greatly diminishing the difficulty of the British success and how hard it was for them and how the huge logistics problems created a huge bottleneck.

>The retaking of the Falkland Islands was considered extremely difficult. The U.S. Navy considered a successful counter-invasion by the British "...a military impossibility."[53] Firstly, the British were significantly constrained by the disparity in deployable air cover.[54] The British had 42 aircraft (28 Sea Harriers and 14 Harrier GR.3s) available for air combat operations,[55] against approximately 122 serviceable jet fighters, of which about 50 were used as air superiority fighters and the remainder as strike aircraft, in Argentina's air forces during the war.[56] Crucially, the British lacked Airborne early warning and control (AEW) aircraft. Planning also considered the Argentine surface fleet and the threat posed by Exocet-equipped vessels or the two Type 209 submarines.[57]

Had the Argentine actually managed to knock out the carriers or even just one of them they could have beaten the UK back.

Read some of the land battles that took place and youll get a sense of how desperate and difficult the situation was.

Segun tengo entendido la patagonia era de los pueblos originarios. No era de chile ni de argentina. Pero argentina la conquisto primero y punto.

Still fly Super Etendards? They are aesthetic as fuck.

Heard something about the Argetinian Military that they'd buy some Russian or Chinese stuff. I think it was some warships and fighterjets.

tienes razón, la patagonia argentina nunca fue chilena sino una tierra de nadie que fue colonizada primero por argentina.

>Read some of the land battles that took place and youll get a sense of how desperate and difficult the situation was.

for who? the british? the brits were trained soldiers whilst the argetines were conscripts

Para ser sinceros yo habría hecho lo mismo que Pinochet.

En 1978 casi vamos a la guerra... No podíamos esperar otra cosa que no sea Chile ayudando a UK... Lo cuál, esta bien! Es Chile proyectando su estrategia contra el país que lo quiso invadir unos años antes.

Por eso no los ""odio"" por el tema Malvinas, como dije antes, fue una decisión certera, inteligente y racional.

Me caen mal cuándo se ponen en butthurts y comienzan a agredir.

El que puse la foto de la Patagonia fui yo, me disculpo...

>La conquistó primero

Punta Arenas fue fundada en 1842 te parece muy después?
Chile tenía presencia hasta en Bariloche desde tiempos de la colonia. Los chilotes se adentraron en la pampa mucho antes de 1881.

Ustedes se quedaron con eso porque nos amenazaron con guerra mientras peleabamos con Bolivia y Perú. PUNTO.

era tierra valida para cualquiera de los dos porque todavia ninguno habia hecho soberania populandolo, como dices tu solo habian pueblos originarios que no se consideraban parte de ninguno de los dos paises, similar a lo que paso con estados unidos y mexico.

En el fondo nadie traiciono a nadie, solo fueron dictadores tomando decisiones por sobre el resto del país y si los chilenos si nos "paramos de raja" cada vez que mencionan las Malvinas o futbol Xd.

We have a few Super Etendards, but mostly refurbished A-4 Skyhawks. The budget has been going down for the last 30 years, so something like half of the fleet isn't even air worthy.

The Congress then forced the government to upgrade everything or buy new stuff. We didn't go to the US or Europe because either Brits would block the purchase or "horr durr we anti US here". Turns out that the Ruskies and Chinese were asking a lot of money for their mediocre stuff, so I think the plan now is to re-upgrade our current stuff. Again.

W-Why not buy from us?

I mean. yeah the Gripen thing kinda went to heel because of British components on it. But we have more stuff, didn't they considered?

La casi guerra del 78, era por una islas de canal de beagle, que no servían como punto estrategico. Los milicos querian si o si una salida al pacifico por eso pusieron una escusa diciendo que las islas nos pertenecían.

>for who? the british? the brits were trained soldiers whilst the argetines were conscripts

Trained soldiers with terrible terrain, minimal logistical or air support.

British loosing this conflict was an extremely real possibility and indeed was the expected outcome for other countries

is this real life? is this just fantasy?

Turns out it's worse than I thought
>All Mirages were officially decommissioned on 30 November 2015.[21] The A-4's were grounded as of January 2016 for lack of spares;[22] in any case only 4-5 were airworthy with the rest in storage at Villa Reynolds.[23] When Barack Obama visited in March 2016, Air Force One was accompanied by US Air Force F-16's because Argentina could only offer Pucarás and Pampas for air defense.[24]

We've been building our own stuff for 50 years too, brah. It's just that after the last dictatorship, the military turned into the Argentina's institutions' boogey man, so any politician thinking about rising the budget for armament would get called fascist. And then the UK complains about our armed forces """"rearming""""". And even with all that taken into account, all our air force does is just patrol and take down Cessna narco-planes every once in a while.

I'm actually expecting more Brazil-Argentina-Uruguay joint production on these kind of stuff, like that one Hercules-like plane Embraer has been building

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and ssseeeeee

Oh the KC-390. Yeah i hope too. Plus the Gaucho vehicle.

Here the military been pushing the defence minister to rise the budget to 2%, even though crisis. But i don't see that happening so soon. Our luck is that most of the stuff that they bought from 2008-today has already been paid. Since the last years they've been updating and receiving lots of stuff that they bought years ago. There's still the rest of Guaranis batches, KC-390 prototypes, Pantsirs-s1, Diesel propelled subs and the nuclear sub which will take a long time.

Did the US help? Yes.
Was it a substantial contribution to the war. No.

Why is everything a result of CIA intervention to 3rd worlders?
The CIA isn't god.

So what will it take for Argentina to drop the claim so that they can be friends with Britain again?

Ron objected to Margaret at the time.
After fucking all of Britain to create London, the global economic powerhouse it is today everyone despised her. Scotland, the north of England, Wales all sold out. She was fucking the Northern Irish and the IRA were at the peak of their support.
Argentina and the Falklands was a gift from god for Thatcher.
Reagan told her she couldn't count on America. She instructed the best president the states ever seen that any intervention would be an act of fucking war against Britain.