Whet the fuck language is just above 'welcome' and below 'bienvenue'? So far i think it's Burmese, but am not sure

Whet the fuck language is just above 'welcome' and below 'bienvenue'? So far i think it's Burmese, but am not sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/abQBycwcreQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it loks like georgian

Dragon runes.

Georgian looks way different from that.

Looks like Burmese, but my browser doesn't support Burmese script so I can't check.

It's not.

proto-indo-european

Wait which one is your reaction? Captain Winters, or the guy that couldn't stop drinking VAT 69?

They share a similar emotion, it's just an image about shared bewilderment a la laughinggirls.png

I think it's either Lao or Kannada

I'm pretty sure it is telugu or a similar indian script
సుస్వాగతం

Scrap that. Checked and it's Telugu.

yeah I am 99% sure it is telugu. they do all sorts of weird styling and it seems the closest

OP here, thanks anons, why did they use such a weird one ( I know there's a billion people in the country, but still)

It's telugu.

t.telugu guy

write a paragraph in telugu, i'm curious to see how a chunk of telugu text looks

It's a different script from Hindi although it is much closer to sanskrit than Hindi.

I think it originated somewhere in 1000 bc. Could be wrong

I don't have telugu script on my laptop though. Sorry. I can link you to some telugu website if you want?

మెన్స్ స్పోర్ట్స్ షూస్ - ఫ్లాస్ 70 % ఆఫర్

It says 70% off on adidas shoes.

what isn't Telugu a Dravidian language and Sanskrit a Indo-European one?

న్యూఢిల్లీ: అద్భుత ఫాంతో కొనసాగుతున్న భారత స్టార్ ఆటగాడు విరాట్ కోహ్లీ.. అన్ని ఫార్మాట్లలో సత్తా చాటుతూ ప్రపంచ క్రికెట్లో తనకంటూ ఓ ప్రత్యేకమైన గుర్తింపు తెచ్చుకున్నాడు. క్రికెట్లో అతని విలువెంటో మనకు తెలుసు కానీ.. ఇప్పుడు అతను ప్రచారకర్తగా వ్యవహరించే ఉత్పత్తి సంస్థలకు కూడా అతని విలువేంటో తెలిసిపోయింది. కాగా, ఓ ఆటగాడు ఓ ఉత్పత్తికి ప్రచారం చేస్తే ఎలా ఉంటుంది? ఏ స్థాయిలో ఆ ఉత్పత్తి విజయవంతమవుతుంది? ఎంత మంది వినియోగదారులపై ఆ ప్రచారం ప్రభావం చూపుతుంది? ఇలాంటి అంశాలపై సర్వే చేసే స్పోర్ట్స్ ప్రో సంస్థ... ప్రపంచంలోనే విరాట్ కోహ్లీకి మూడో ర్యాంకు ఇచ్చింది.

Something about a recent survey showing that a cricket player was more marketable than Messi

I'm gonna take a vacation to go piss on Sherman's grave.

Fucking moonrunes

It borrows a lot of words from sanskrit, many of which are no longer used or pronounced differently in Hindi

The history of languages in India is very complex and it'll probably take me hours just to explain the basics. Plus Dravidian isn't exclusive to South India and there are Dravidian languages being spoken on Pakistan and Nepal

It's actually pretty easy to learn, especially if you already know Hindi or sanskrit.

That's actually cool, it must sound like shite though

It definitely looks cool. I don't know how easy it is to transition from a Latin script/Germanic language to that though

youtu.be/abQBycwcreQ

A song from a movie. The chorus is in sanskrit and the other parts are in telugu. I might sound wierd to you guys

Context for the video:His mom takes a penance of pouring a million cups of water on the idol and he's like nah chuck that, I'll just place it under a waterfall so that you don't have to kill yourself from exhaustion

It's not too hard. My grandpa was a doctor and he is writing a telugu to English medical dictionary. It's not really that hard apparently, although a fee words can be tricky

That was quality.

I'm not sure what I expected Indian music to be like, but it wasn't that

Some Bhima in that lad.

What movie is that
Also I miss Bindia posters, I'm sorry you guys were scared off by HHAHAHA POO IN LE LOO and LOL DESIGNATED

Glad you enjoyed it.

The movie's name is Bahubali. I think it means he who has strong arms or something like that. It's your typical fantasy/medieval flick, pretty decent for Indian standards