Religion

How religious are people from your country?

In Brazil 70% of people identify as Catholic, but very few actually attend the church.
20% are evangelic aka protestant, and this faith is growing very fast in Brazil. Most of them are normie faggots who don't really care about God but attend cults anyway.
There are other religious minorities mostly linked to African Brazilian culture which have very interesting rituals, including invocating spirits into the bodies of children.

What about your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

1.bp.blogspot.com/_R-WhB9g9eYk/TJDSr8V_ShI/AAAAAAAAAOg/VmMGTymAVcI/s1600/teachman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

75% of the population is Sunni Muslim here. Usually they are not religious but they're obsessed with virginity. They call girls who had sex "broken" and "whore", but they're not evil. The remaining 25% are alevis, christians, Jews and secular people.

>they're obsessed with virginity. They call girls who had sex "broken" and "whore"
I see nothing wrong with this

this
westerners need to value virginity more

I do.

Holy shit, seems like it's not just Turkey! Are you christfag or?

Because you are one yourself.

well memed jose
i agree, it's too bad all girls are used up by age 25
why? are you a grill?

this, also only virgin Muslims in Turkey care about virginity.
I'm male.

im actually a pagan

You're supposed to be modern and peaceful with nature. Why do care if someone's virgin or not?

The majority of Ashkenazim are very secular atheistic or agnostic and activly anti religios. The minority of Ashkenazim are the totally ortodox pinguin looking primitive caricature like haredim that reject modenity. The Mizrahim are like catholic Italians, you will see their women going about with a miniskirt and a huge clevage and fucking around and their men violating all religious law while simultaneously claiming to be deeply religious and getting assblusted when religion is ''insulted''.

you don't live in the west m8, women can sleep with whoever they want but they're broken for marriage past a certain point

this is why the divorce rate is so high in the west

>I can't get laid so no one should.
You will not be valued more if this happens. This pertains only to girls.

We have "freshwater muslims" here, they're also like your Mizrahims.

In Turkey officially %99 is muslim but realistically only %30-40 go to mosques and most of that is either old people or people who go to mosque on fridays

Do people divorce there just because their wives aren't virgin?
96%
ftfy

divorce rate is so high because people don't want to live meme tier marriage anymore where everyone cheat but nobody cares

It's a thing in circle of conservative America.
I blame our puritan roots.

1.bp.blogspot.com/_R-WhB9g9eYk/TJDSr8V_ShI/AAAAAAAAAOg/VmMGTymAVcI/s1600/teachman

....so you just gonna ignore us? The most religious of all ethnic groups on average?

Most Japanese say they are no religious, but most Japanese go to Shrine.
Shinto is a part of life for Japanese.

That's quite interesting.

If they are both very conservative they will not divorce no matter what. It's like making a graph that shows people who drive expensive cars die less than average one

Some girls in that statistic will also have seeked sex because of a retarded emotional skill-set, effecting the numbers.

About 85% are Shia, rest are christfags of all kinds, but most of people don't care about any religion at all.
Also, there are some pagans, zaroastrians etc. here and there.
The Crane Protects, btw.

Most people are catholic, but this means very different things depending on the context:
-Rural: Very religious, the local priest actually has influence in their opinions, they care for traditions, specially the ones about communion and marriage. Holy week is actually holy.

-Urban: Either lazy non practicioners that don't want to think if they are actually catholic; or synchretic people that practice/believe in their own version of catholicism.

Evangelic protestantism is on the rise under many different names. They never fail to be the most annoying hypocritical fucks.

Atheism and Agnostisism are also growing, at least among young (25 yo and less) educated urban people. Am Agnostic myself

Nice quads also isn't Azerbaijan one of least religious Muslim countries around?

>us
anabaptistic prosshitarian south wave oxemoronic christianic 7th communion homosexual mormons of jehova?

They're conservative, but not that religious.

not very, in fact being religious comes off as a bit weird.

ethnic minorities are very religious on the other hand, churches are full of africans, brown people take their islam quite seriously, sikhs and hindus are generally more chill religions but they still wear symbols of their face.

faith* not face

Most of Japanese declare they don't have any religion, but actually,they often do something religious.

Many ones go to Shinto-shrine when a new year comes, marriage in Christian church, funeral in Buddhism way.

They regard those things as just traditional events.

>they're obsessed with virginity. They call girls who had sex "broken" and "whore"
Yeah same here
A lot of them wouldn't be okay with marrying a rape victim since she has lost her honor
Unless it's the rapist himself that wanted to marry her because rapists can avoid charges by marrying their victims here

What the fuck

People here are either devoutly in to their religion or give such a little fuck about it that they may as well be agnostic

It's like biblical times but now.

>ecause rapists can avoid charges by marrying their victims here
wew

Also, in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, you can grope a woman and if you reach your house with her, you can marry her. That's a tradition there.

is turkey more advanced than people think? for your reactions im conflicted i though rape was an everyday thing in turkey

Rape's an everyday thing in every country. Of course, we aren't Saudi *rabia or Iran, at least 30% of our citizens are open minded and secular. There is literally a "thought war" going on in Turkey. We're (mentally) between Europe and Middle East.

Damnit I thought Jordan was chill for a muslim country with the war on ISIS refugees and whatnot.
I imagine most non-westerners here are contrarians but I don't really know

>Rape's an everyday thing in every country.
No, only in the shitty ones.

>more than 90% of the country is atheist or apatheist
god bless czechia

I don't he would considering your disturbing lack of faith

In Turkey when someone is raped or abused it causes a nation-wide uproar, people don't stand for that shit

well im glad you're going into the right direction

There's nothing wrong with having faith.

In my language we have a word for this. We behave as though we were protestants, pay taxes to the church attend church for weddings, funerals, and holidays in general. Very few are actually christian though.

i dont know anyone who is religious here, actually, i know 2 persons who are, but they are russians

Only about 10% or less of the population here is actually capable of higher cognitive function, and they're more or less equally divided between christfags and gaytheists.
The rest are dumb fucking sheep, whether they're secular or not.

Thread has potential. Bump

''religious'' aka have 3 pictures of jesus or mary in house and go to church on wedding and christmas

Niggers are typically very religious (unsurprising considering religion is for peasants and fools) so I'd say SA is a very religious country.

who's us?

>In Brazil 70% of people identify as Catholic, but very few actually attend the church.

>20% are evangelic aka protestant, and this faith is growing very fast in Brazil

INCOMPETENT COMMUNIST BISHOPS GET OUT

REEEEEE

This.
Virginity is holy.
I think that you should only have one sexual partner in your entire life time.
Whenever a work colleague says he fucked 3 hot young girls in a party I look down upon him when everyone else applauses.

Most of Russians don't attend the church and don't care much about religion except holidays and the extra reason to hate other religions. Also if you born to the religious family they would be unironically angry if you confess yourself an atheist. But government tries to change it, builds churches and mosques everywhere, forces people to be religious, brought religion lesson to school and have an anti-blasphemy law so I am afraid we would be religious shithole in a 2-3 decades. But modern youth is mostly very anti-religious fedora tippers so I don't k ow really.

>building churches
>religion in schools
>anti-blasphemy laws

But user those are good things

Maybe it was 100 years ago, but now they don't do it, lol.

based russian youth

About 20% evangelicals. Them and the Mormons are shit tier.

Lol. Pakistan was a good pretty secular country which was able to create nukes ones and after they started to support religion they became a full shithole. Algeria took money from Saudis in 80s and forced religion and got a civil war in 90s. We have already extremist faggots like "40 of 40" or "God's will" who attack art exhibitions, concerts, attack people on rallies. I hope they wouldn't go full terrorism but I can't be sure. Guy was condemned to prison for a comment under the photo picteleated where he called religious people stupid. World without religions would be nice place, Europe proves it. We should all follow them and abandon that retardness.

Did you know that there is no country on earth with more than 1% of Jews in its population?

>exceptions: israel (80%), the usa (2%)

Most claim to be Christian but in reality they're only Christian when its convenient for them and on holidays. However they still try to push certain Christian values, or whatever they decide is Christian, onto society as a whole. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

The second group also claims to be Christian, but they don't actually do anything towards it. Either they are just lying to avoid social stigma (like me) or they just don't actually care.

Then they're are the Evangelicals. They need to be genocided. Same goes for all Mormons.

Half Christian, predominantly Protestant.
Half Athiest, or not affiliated.

In between in minute statistics, you have Buddhists, Jewish, Muslims, etc etc. The Muslim population is small, but they're vocal because they believe they can spread their kalafeit in this legally PC country and then take it over. However, the actual people are brutal to Muslims, mostly because they know what Muslim extremists want to do and how they want to invade every other country to establish Muslim rule. Also because of 9/11.

In respects to every religion: Mostly everyone, regardless of the religion, are bigoted and treat others vastly different based on said religion. Roman Catholics talk shit to Protestants, and everyone talks shit to Muslims. Lots of distrust, yet ironic isolationism.

...well, except for politics. Christians tend to impose their religion in the form of political law making. They don't outright say it's because of religion, because there needs to be a separation of Church and State, but the motivation is still apparent.

And so, this is America: Dislike and distrust one another, and stick close to your selected group.

I think people in the West understand religion differently. I mean, religion for them is a spiritual research of yourself first. But outside the Europe religion is all about tradition and hatred towards people violating them and other religions.

Internet explorer in filename.

Blacks and Afrikaners are mostly extremely religious Christians, while English speaking whites are generally not too religious.

There is a growing Muslim population though.

what do you guys think of Confucianism?

I think Confucianism is a totally shit.
really hate it

How did they even get to your country? They seem to be heading north

Confucianism is "Suck your government's cock: the religion"

Daoism is kind of neat though

It's weird, some are a bit extreme but in general I find Orthodox patriarchs and other clergy to be pretty bro-tier, but then I always hear about regular Orthodox people being dicks to non-Orthodox

Roughly
25% atheist
50% agnost
25% religious (20% christian, 5% muslim)