I prefer an Argentinian qt .t.b.h

>I prefer nigeresses

Nice proxy m8

shut the fuck up chink sandnigger

>Argentinian qt
what is it

I don't think he wants to destroy it tho

just annex it to get that tight ass ukrainian pussie

why would he want to exterminate Swedes?

She's ethnic Russian you dumb fuck. Why is Canada still allowed to post in this board ?

>muh all Ukrainians are Russians meme

fuckin relax, pablo

IF I DON'T DEFEND PUTIN THE KREMLIN WON'T MAIL ME MY MONTHLY CHECK FOR $0.82 !

How I'm I supposed to pay for my coke?

>povertyball fan
And nothing of value is lost.

no such thing as ukrainians

Take notice Andrei, this is a good Slav right here

Why do people like soccer so much in Europe?
Football is better

>Australia
Opinion discarded

>She's ethnic Russian you dumb fuck.

Russians are ultra-mixed.

The Ukraine is literally mix of Poles and Russians, thus the name.

bullshit

>muh prehistoric ukrainians
Calm down, Taras.

hohol detected

I'd exteminate the shit out of her
If you catch my drift

And so do I.

And what?

Ukraine is literally mix of polish and russian slaves. Ukraine was a mistake it should've just stayed as slave area as it have always been.

Yes you want to kill her just as the OP stated

There were no Ukrainians. Ukrainian is a regional term and it literally means ''people from borderlands'' and Ukraine is ''borderland''.
Ukrainian identity arose in 19th century, before that they flavored Russians or Polonized Russians.
Unlike for example West Slavs or some South Slavs, East Slavs never diverged enough historically so that we can speak of distinct Ukrainian or Belorussian nations, especially not in historic sense.
These two populations, at least their nationalists, are simply Polonized East Slavs.

Ukrainians are simply Polonized Russians, and even today we can only speak of Ukrainian nation in the region of Western Ukraine (where Polish influence lasted the longest, and later Austrians encouraged that sentiment).
Ukrainians, Russians and Belorussians are same people.
Those who emphasize Kievan Rus' always ignore Novgorod was another major center at that time. It was the same realm and it's population was same ''nation'', if we can talk about nations in that period.

I want to put my pippi in her kiki and cumcum on her tumtum

this is one of the best desciption of east slaves i have heard in a while.

Quite the opposite
Putin wants to annex that, not exterminate it
He wants to reunite ethnic slavs under one flag, what's wrong with that? As long as they're not gommunist it's perfectly fine.

i think its obvious. poland + russia = kill ukraine

annex the shit out of those "ukrainians" while russians get the "russian ukrainians". make history great again.

There is also a fact, that various races swept through Russian and Kievan lands.
Mongols, Khazar Jews, Tatars, Finns.

They're heavily mixed with all of them.

It's the opposite, he wants to protect it from the kikes that took over Ukraine using undemocratic means.

The attempt at unifying slavs failed spectacularly in the 90s.

Psychopath.

Ukrainian qts are usually very bitchy.Trust me,my ex gf was ukrainian and her friends were such whores

Attractive women in general are usually cunts. What do you expect from somebody who get's their ass kissed on a daily basis?

We are always united. Maybe not on the map, but in our minds.

endchan.xyz/slav/

putin doesnt give two fucks about your whore or football so shut the fuck up

like what the fuck was your point here, stupid? save the cheerleader save the world? go back to watch Heroes you fucking neet ass hikikomori loser. Stupid bitch has nothing to do with nothing so stop posting your irl crush

you guys are germans though

Kill yourself. I'm not a German.

I can't be a German, since my native language isn't german. It's simeple as that. Actually i don't even speak german.

How can i be a German?
>inb4 some racial bullshit

why are slavs so xenophobic?