Strawpoll: Best PC laptop manufacturer

strawpoll.com/782r8wr

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/782r8wr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to get that grill pregnet

uhh your poll is broken theres no option for apple?

0/10

WHO IS THIS?!!

Does Microsoft even have any laptops? No, the Surface Book is not a laptop.

Close enough

Razer because they have Apple quality with heavy weight power in a slim package. Plus they toned it down with the ugly gamer aesthetic, the logo can be covered with a sticker, and LEDs can be set to white.

Razer falls under Dell, which is the correct answer if you aren't a macfag. Truthfully, macbooks are amazing laptops. Lenovo is good but their whole reputation was earned by IBM in the 90's and they've just been coasting on that.

kayla truskin

>strawpoll.com/782r8wr
already 3 votes on HP housefires.
Every single laptop has overheating issues.

Asus

Weird. I've heard the same thing about Apple, dell, and Lenovo. Really activates the almonds

How is babby formed?

>no Apple

No options for Apple and Acer. Option for shittu gigabyte and Razer.
You fucked up kiddo.
Voted Google but I would pick Apple.

>tfw your uncle wants you to fix his dv9000 with overheating issues

I almost commited a crime

lol she's just some normie, not even a model and everyone knows her by name because of her tits

Are you surprised? Look at those fuckers

google >>>>

>tfw you will never milk her tits while she milks your cock

>top 3
>chink botneted thinkpads used only by CEOs shilling their company at your school
>"hey gaiz we uze intel the best meycroprocessssorz" slow piece of shit shilled by your school
>proprietary closed source trackpad drivers so that you can't use it with synaptics... also if you have a hardware problem you need to uninstall Gentoo and send it to us with best os in the world 10 cause we're too tech literate to diagnose it on a bootable drive

Reminder that she cut her tits off to avoid the unwanted attention

am i pregante?