vocaroo.com/i/s0DXTKTgArQY
vocaroo.com/i/s1lSdICZDdXl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for New Zealands Marines.

hello

good first

>tfw you live in logan, qld

can you gib me one (you? bobi marli ? youtube.com/watch?v=ShJYRD2hXXk

i think this thread lacks of enjoynment, cuz even fat americanos with fat fingers flood more in theirs

hey (you)

jak tam czas płynie :3

I finished everything! Literally me right now.

Dont understand your cock sucking langauge, but k i love you too.

Question as a Kiwi living in Australia and completely out of touch with NZ politics since Clark.

Why in fuck does Key keep winning when it seems he's just a massive neo-liberal US shill and nothing else? It seems like everyone hates him yet he keeps winning with huge majorities other parties could only dream of in other parliamentary countries.

>this one John Key shill

mów jak człowiek, angielski diabelksi

I WONDER WHY

Because regardless of who's heading national, labour is an absolute joke.

do not anime the winston

Can someone fukin tell me why this polish kid wants from me?

>Why in fuck does Key keep winning when it seems he's just a massive neo-liberal US shill and nothing else? It seems like everyone hates him yet he keeps winning with huge majorities other parties could only dream of in other parliamentary countries.
John Key has no real big supporters here, he's just considered better than the labour/green alternative. Labour has been an absolute mess since Clark left, they haven't had a competent and charismatic leader since. Key has the charisma of a slimy, perpetually smug private schoolboy but apparently people like that. At least more than the milquetoast at best, downright incompetent at worse helpings from Labour.

The left labour supporters went to Green and the centrists went to National or NZ First. I think there's a lot of National and Labour supporters who prefer NZ First at least in policy but support National or Labour instead because they've always voted for the big two and only consider them viable.

In other news, Peter Dunne continues to swim along with the help of his constituency. ACT has been relegated to Peter Dunne's level of relevancy due to National being a viable party again, people are more inclined to support National than ACT. John Key gets himself a hearty helping of votes from the Maori nationalists since he gives them all the money and land they want whereas Clark and Labour have a history of freezing them out and shunning them on the grounds of cultural unification. John Key is also very pro-immigrant, the most pro-immigrant PM we've ever had, and as a result all the immigrants coming in, mostly from Asia, all vote for him and make his lead bigger every three years. Kind of like what America has with meixcans and democrats. Even our far left parties are less pro-immigrant (but more pro-refugee) than Key is.

I guess that's the state of NZ politics as it currently stands.

(You)

Looks like you've got yourself a fan.

Niga get help from ur v4 faggots.

WILNO AAHAAHHAHAHAHAA

rate lds
youtube.com/watch?v=j716W22eJsk

'Straya. LFMAO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
go bak to box against kangaroo m8

my gf

Would anyone here use my bp?

i.imgur.com/FGwgDBq.jpg

MORE LIKE MY BREAKFAST :DDDDDDDD

Lwow?

Sorry lads, im todaj fukin niger.

I'm not clicking that

Yep.
Auckland?

Yep

Post your manhood please

Pooftas git owt mi cuntry

hola amigos

youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ8aMvbnnQ

That's a bit gay

No homo if penis not touches.

im a gurl :3

will the courier ask for my id if i buy tobacco online, i hate having to show people my id it's humiliating

I would be fulfilling the role of the girl so it wouldn't be gay. My penis is exceptionally feminine

like girls cant be gay. kurwa.

FUCK OFF POLAND

>girl

rude

>have to upload a gigabyte file for client
>about 15 houses down the street from me everyone has FTTH
>Was supposed to be connected in 2015
>Not even on the 3 year rollout for FTTN anymore.
>speedtest I literally just did.

God I hope everyone in the LNP fucking dies of cancer.

3mbps down here :((

Australian internet isn't slow, it's just going so fast we (well you) don't have enough time to process the information before us. The whole world needs to get on our level and get superior interwebz technology

ide spąc, już prawie 7 rano papa kochani
jebać tego pedała z litwy azjebał bym go to kurwe D

Don't know what the fuck happened to that image but

>So when will you accept that Australia is rightful NZ clay?

75/65 here

Keep telling yourself that

im hungary

Who /Gisborne/ here

who is Latvian /faggot/ here?

>Gisborne
Tūranga-nui-a-Kiwa

>Watching the news panel talk show thing on TV this morning
>dumb host cunt
>"I saw the queen once on parade and she brushed past my hand and I felt a calm serenity fill me and I had realized something special and important had just happened, then I went home and felt my back pain had just disappeared"
>Another host retard
>"Oh I know, she is such a serene and amazing person, you can feel the amazing energies from just being in the same area as her"
>MFW

I know the Australian media has this weird bizarre fetish for the monarchy that basically has nothing to do with us except appear on our money, but what the fuck, when in fuck did it just become accepted the queen suddenly has magic powers?

>he thinks the royals aren't magical

Yuge

I'm eighteen with a bullet
Got my finger on the trigger, I'm gonna pull it
I'm picked to click now
I'm a son-of-a-gun

So hold it right there little girl, little girl
We're gonna have big fun
I may be an oldie, but I'm a goodie, too
I'll last forever and I'll be good to you, oh, yes I will

I don't know if it's always been like this and I just didn't notice, but at this point in time it's clear that The Guardian is basically a vehicle for disingenuous people to peddle their PC bullshit, and in a way that is dishonest and shows close to no journalistic integrity. The writers know that most of its readers are unscrupulous people who will latch onto whatever stance looks the most progressive on the surface, and the paper capitalises on this like it's going out of style.

As someone on the left I'm pissed off that what is supposed to be one of the most prominent liberal papers has turned into cancerous shit, and I think other leftists should feel the same way. The only reason I don't give it one star is because of my bias to it thanks to it being a left-wing paper. Everything else about it is shit.

Nice pasta.

Would fuhrer be the same? SIEG H EIL.

Quality post

youtu.be/MgEUyhL1-xs

post rocksteady lads

Lmao its 8:20. 8-4= 4 blzt fagot :DD

y/n

YES

>Russian
>Asking about y/n

Cuckatvia.

y

wouldn't he be cücking russians making him a bull?

cмeтaнa
שמנת חמוצה

Wait, u right u right. fuk my life, boys.

asling as he doesnt marry/have kids with em

Nice to see nz politics on here. The sad embarrassing thing that it is. Don key needs to go but who will replace him

Wat if he habe kid but run away?

You alright mate?

His kid is an idiot

Fuckin not, but who cares. imma here to have a good time

swept bangs is objectively the cutest hairstyle

>who will replace him

nah str8 bangs

hmm

they are good too but swept has that more casual cutie look

Does that say "Mother says, that im a sunshine?"

p cute
Yes

I think the sunshine girl is loco.

This one look like abit of a mong

vocaroo.com/i/s0DXTKTgArQY
vocaroo.com/i/s1lSdICZDdXl

eating

Thoughts?

i went to same school as him, was a cool dude

she's a qt

r8

thinking about what are you eating?

sauce

fried eggs and mushrooms with some crumpets on the side for later

Dont get the meaning m8 im autist explain pleas.

finnish bolice want to fugg estonia

you're 2 nice

so why Estonia came naked if finland still tries? Is dis some kind of foreplay?