/ourguy/?

/ourguy/?

teaches you how to fix tech, and how to uncuck yourself from apple bullshit, so much to the point where he almost got deleted and sued....by apple. and he still tells them to fuck off in his new videos!

youtube.com/watch?v=26cNHSilikI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rossmann_(company)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy is my hero. 10/10 best YouTube tech channel. I think he's even better than Linus in some ways.

>le repair guy

i remember there being some video about how he can do a $700 fix for $2 in just a few minutes or whatever, and the video was literally over an hour long. i'm not really interested in an hour long lecture from an IT worker.

I do like him/his channel, but it's hard for me to watch most of his videos. He's not the type of entry-level youtube you can just sit down and watch any time. Even Level1Tech feels easier to watch despite them going into fairly niche stuff at times. It's probably partially that Louis does mostly repairs which aren't all that interesting, and partially that he's really aggressive and intense, so it's a bit scary to watch his videos at tiems.

i was watching him lately, just wondering if he is a jew or no
t. pol surfer

then you find out that he's a coal burner.

I just listen to his streams as background noise

That ultrasonic cleaner is nice to listen to and he also has pretty interesting rants.

someone commented on one of his videos, asking if he was a nigger or a jew. He said that he's neither, and he knows about Sup Forums and said he used to browse Sup Forums and still browses pol from time to time.

>he's really aggressive and intense
No, he's just being honest. Problem is, honesty is really scary these days. We gotta treat 40 year old people with kid gloves.

And he says that the best part of Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

>some guy who posts 4 hour long autism ego stroking rants about life
>he also fixes motherboards
>something any pajeet can do for $100

Why do you people keep posting this guy here? Can't you go circlejerk in YouTube comments?

quite sexy desu.
won't mind putting muh jew loaf in his gas oven.

Because it annoys you

stop being a fanboy shill faggot OP

>slaves away fixing Apple shit for 80 hours a week

Seems like a cuck to me.

he is an angry manlet with no sense of remorse
I support him 2 billion %

You do things for my reaction? How sweet. Seriously though, fuck off back to YouTube or take this shit to

Agreed. This guy actually knows his stuff. Linus is more a combination of an entertainer and a marketing guy.

>so much to the point where he almost got deleted and sued....by apple

generated a ton of publicity for him though

>rossman
Idk, sounds kinda jewish to me desu

Actually some jew landlord dislikes him because he thought it was jewish, and it's actually german

there is a 4 hour long video where he talks about a million things, one of them being not being a jew in jewyork, and how he was dumped from a gig for that exact thing
he also rumbles about his last name being mistakenly identified as jewish

Sure are a lot of mad homOSeX fags in here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rossmann_(company)

he is connected via his name to an incestous failing company