R8 my maptism

This is the most factual, relevant map of mankind today.

delet this nao

t. triggered

>israel
>iran

>South Africa
>Not Israel

>Northern Africa and Middle East
>Israel

Fix'd.

>mongolia, kazakhstan, etc
>chinese
t. chong wong

>spics
wtf

nevermind every bit of your map is equally retarded

I like it.

9.5/10

Fix'd

Yeah maybe you could make Iran, Kazakhstan etc. gray. It's still a prototype.

Regarding Spics, I have great hopes for them, more so than for Arabs, whom I regard all about on the level of Palestinians in Israel, that is, infraproletariat unless with Masonic connections.

>chile clasified in the same category that bolivia

Pretty Accurate

Also in the same category as Italy.

somos /lat/ ahora

If Spics can conquer the States from Israel, they will gain access to a powerful nuclear arsenal.

So what is gray? Nobody cares about them?

It's the default color. Either the country is neutrral with respect to the major blocks, or the creator was too lazy or ignorant to assign it a color.

Karjala is Suomi's

Dumb meme-fuck

This tries to be a realistic depiction of today's reality.

Yeah, maybe Kazakhstan and Iran should be gray...

I don't get why india is israel

I think their central bank is in synch with the rest, and they've bought into the the conflict with Pakistan. That's why Pakistan is Israel also.

i honestly don't get your stupid map

mongolia, -stans, north korea, are in the russian sphere of influence. if you somehow want to twist them to be under china you might as well put russia itself under china.

stupidity

I don't know that much...

How's the situation with Mongolia? How's the flow of money, oil, gas? Culturally I'd group it with China, comparable with Spics as a cultural block.

Why is Italy green on the map and not France?THEY WAS LATINZ N SHIT TOO

France is dancing the terror/counter terror dance, the cuckold police state thing.

Italy doesn't have enough Muslims for that at the moment. They had the Strategy of Tension during the Cold War, though.

greece is in the spic alliance too

I don't get this map.

Fixed it for you mate.

In case you're wondering about the role of Israel, you should understand it in an extended sense that includes also Arabs and so on that function as a sort of counterforce.

Just like in your country you have the threat of violence that produces a certain discipline, an obedience in the population, the same logic applies to a large part of the world, as far as Europe, and India and Pakistan.

This bipolar logic is used now as a sort of wrestling match between "West" and "Islam". Of course it's orchestrated. It's interesting to contrast this bipolar logic to countries like Russia and China, which have no internal dynamic, but define themselves in contrast to the outside world.

I still don't understand what it's supposed to be about.

MENA is anything but bipolar. Russian-World relationships are a cold war remnant - which is as bipolar as you can get, if you're not with US then you're with Russia. China got no business in central Asian "-stans". Especially Kazakhstan, which is a firmly in Russian sphere of influence.

Yes, I re-colored some contries in Central Asia gray in Russia and China are unipolar internally--basically one-party systems.

Some contries have a bipolar structure internally--a two-party system, or at least a strong left/right dialectic.

The pink areas are such that I see an orchestrated West/Islam conflict brewing up, much as you have in Israel.

It's pretty incorrect then. Ukraine unipolar? The current civil war in a exactly because Ukraine is bipolar as fuck. One part of it hates everything Russian and want to be a part of EU/NATO, the other sees Russia as its brothers and want nothing in common with the "western pigs".

Gulf countries don't fit into "West/Islam conflict" either.

I'll happily lump Ukraine now with Russia, just as I'll throw in New Zealand with Israel, along with all Arab countries. I won't go into too much detail now. Thanks for the info anyway!

I should study Central Asia more, I think.

dont call me spic you stupid mongoloid

>tfw you want to move to a grey country now