What do people in your country think of Samuel Hydenstein?

What do people in your country think of Samuel Hydenstein?

In my country he is coveted and well-regarded as the pinnacle of humor and insight into the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that Canada was a mistake

People like him to much. He's not the worst person in the world but he should have less views on youtube

FPBP

I love that guy. He's crazy, but he speaks the truth. He's a modern Diogenes desu.

>>>/reddit/

He's the prime example of going overboard with post-irony.

I don't get his humor maybe i should watch more videos

who dat

I prefer Nasty Nick Rochefort

he is disgusting and I don't know why Sam encourages him. I get wanting to appease your undesirable friends, but there are limits

He was funny before like when he was doing those selfie videos,

now he's just regurgitating Sup Forums to itself and his recent stuff lacks the pizzazz and creativity he was smashing out

It should have been conquered by us during the war of 1812.

Long time fan, seen ever video at-least three times

From the skits I've seen of the show, it looks very promising

If you haven't picked it up already, I highly recommend that you buy the KSTV episodes off of gumroad

>I highly recommend that you buy the KSTV episodes off of gumroad
t. Sam Hyde

Will do, Sam - I mean anonymous user, thanks!

no strong opinions

This great man is on course to receiving honorary Slovene citizenship for his accomplishments.

the greatest honour to which a man can aspire

he has like 2 good videos and those are the live audience ones, and even those recycle the same jokes

the rest is unfunny garbage

No, that would be fitting in with the Upper Carniolans. We're naturally frugal, so Sam - coming from a group of people that are also naturally frugal - shouldn't have any problems.

>he hasn't seen the Bernie Sanders one

If you cannot appreciate Ideas Man you should die in a ditch

Nick is the most consistently funny one, but he isn't a lot of videos. Sam is hit or miss, he has a lot of funny stuff and a lot of garbage, but he has thousands of videos. Charles I don't really get, sometimes I find him funny but it seems like basically his only joke is that he rambles about whatever he's thinking about at the moment.

link please if he has more live ones

>Samuel Hydenstein

who?

i liked the fake weeaboo presentation he did at some anime convention

also he cucked r9k

Dude wtf?

ALL OF Sam's videos are hilarious as fuck, especially the most recent ones.

I wish he released more shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc

Everything happens live one time btw.

>it's an user shows his friends "Moms" for the first time drunk as fuck and they all alienate him afterwards

Sam really has grown some balls lately.

Normally he'd never go into the lair of evil and humiliate them in person like that. LMAO.

pretty sure you tried that and got BTFO.

the beginning where he's a bit more subtle is decent but the second half is the same kind of juvenile garbage as the rest of his videos.

>juvenile

You do not deserve the honor of bearing the Finnish flag