White, tall, catholic, confirmed handsome man, born in first world European country. I feel like a lucky guy

>white, tall, catholic, confirmed handsome man, born in first world European country. I feel like a lucky guy.

Are you satisfied with yourself, Sup Forums?

>born in first world European country

Poland is first world?

Non-white, tall, lapsed catholic, confirmed handsome man (somene just called me Jon Snow :3), born in first cuisine Latin American country.

Lucky yes, satisfied NEVER.

Whatever you say, fella.
There is no crime, high life expentency, high salaries if you are well-educated, also comfy landscape and peaceful people.
Im not a patriot, I just like this place.

I could've been born in Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chyna, India, Bangladesh, yet I was born in here. I consider myself a lucky.

>born in a first world European country

Well, believe it or not, I guess I’m one of those “Lucky guys”, or maybe, I dunno, maybe I’m really unlucky … Anyway, here’s me, Louis Zamperini, age 27, hometown Los Angeles, California, good ole United States of America speaking. What I mean by lucky is that I’m still alive and healthy Yes, and it’s a funny thing I’ve heard and also saw with my own eyes that I’m washed-up that is I was reported to have died in combat. Yes, one of those who died gallantry fighting for the cause … I think the official report went something like this ‘First Lieutenant Louis S. Zamperini, holder of the national interscholastic mile record, is, listed as dead by the War Department The former University of Southern California miler was reported missing in action in the South Pacific in May 1943’ Well, what do you know? Boy. that’s rich. Here I am just as alive as I could be. but hell I’m supposed to be dead.

Yeah and this reminds me of another fellow who’s in the same boat as me or at least he was. Anyway he told me that he was officially reported as ‘killed in action’ but in reality was a prisoner-of-war After several months he received a letter from his wife in which she told him that she had married again since she thought he was dead … Of course, she was astonished to hear that he was safe and held in an internment camp.… She however, consolidated him by saying that she was willing to divorce again or marry him once again when he gets home. Boy, I really feel sorry for a fellow like that and the blame lies with the official who allow such unreliable reports After all the least they can do is to let the folks back home know just where their boy are.Anyway that's not my worry but I hope the folks back home are properly notified of the fact that I am alive and intend to stay alive It’s certainly a sad world when a fellow can’t even be allowed to live, I mean when a fellow is killed off by a so-called ‘official report. How about that?

>pooland first world

6'5", dark skin, long dark hair that girls call "luscious, brown eyes, never had to try hard to stay fit, never have to shave my face and no disgusting body hair

I love my injun genetics

Nice glad you have that outlook on life.

>Pooland
>first world

Movie when?
This was an interesting read.

OH YES PLEASE LOOK AT ME IM A POOR POLAK PUSSI, COMFORT ME, I WASTED MY LIFE AVOIDING SCHOOL AND PLAYIN VIDYA BUT ITS ALL GOVERNEMENT' FAULT
Tell you something, kiddo, if you are able to use internet and go on sites like that complaining about life's quality, then there's something wrong with your, not the country. You are just attentionwhoring pricks, I hope you die alone and resurrect somewhere in Bangladesh, so you may know what the real pain in the ass is.

I am the majority of those, I was just born in an actual first world country.

>the part Tatar manlet with skinny fat body, ugly/average face, very shitty teeth, very poor

Kill me.

>first world

>tall
>Jon Snow

either you're lying or your acquintance is :^)

CHI

>tfw only 181cm and pr*testant

Ah well

It was a pic here, he's short but handsome, no homo

Do you remember to thank the EU every morning for your good fortunes?

In theory I should be. Well off, good looking, tall, at least decent intelligence and very personable. Getting back into school and doing well. And have a loving girlfriend I think might be the one.

In reality I'm so fucking depressed. I don't want to get out of bed, I can't sleep, nothing feels good anymore and honestly I want to die. I don't think I will do it, but I wish I would.

Diary posting?

19 and 6' flat

Born into a non-practicing Greek Orthodox family

Avid furry, sometimes I feel like the only non-creepy, non-perverted, furry in existence

Accounting student

Alcoholic

Good grades and standardized test scores

No gf or bf in years

Career-focused to a fault

I hate (and nite the word hate) 99% of women

Same to about 50% of men

Landed an accounting internship this summer, trying to get into banking though

Pic of me

Actually I AM unironicall grateful. EU needs reforms, not dismantling.
I also support the uniting of Europe in one country, just make sure Germans dont lead us.

*note

>Catholic

A-are you me?

This isn't supposed to be real, right?

>Pooland
>first world

>catholic
>lucky

hope this is bait

Sadly it is

>Poland
>first world

Why so ?

White, tall, orthodox, very poor, born in Russia.

Kill me pls

this is what a paid E.U. shill sounds like, chilluns

>Poland
>First world

>Literal pooland
>Criticizing Poland

c'mon m8 not with this flag

>tfw not NEET
I am satisfied with myself

>Pooland
>First world

I'm not a pole so I dodged a bullet there.
Pretty neat overall desu

Try being a stoic.

>brown, tall, handsome, STEM job, fluent in 4 languages, non-virgin, and muslim

yeah lad pretty happy.

this

>first world European country

>furry
>non-creepy & non-perverted

Pick one

that's because you rats steal all the money from the EU and give nothing back

>pooland

>first world

even I lol'd

And it's about damn time we started stealing shit instead of having our shit stolen.

we have played the "good goys" for far too long

perfidious anglo

>White
>Blonde
>Quite handsome
>Strong jawline
>Green eyes

>jew nose
>pointy eyes
>yellow, soft leathery skin
>round face
>genetically able to be a succesfull merchant
>genetically able to be a good archer&rider
I am the last Doganin

Same as you, but still no gf.

>white, tall, catholic, confirmed handsome man, born in the only relevant Latin American country.
Feels ok I guess.

A first world country by definition is a country that was on USA's side during ww2. Soviet occupied countries are called second world, and Poland falls under this category.