Fight a world war to stop germans from controlling europe

>fight a world war to stop germans from controlling europe
>fast forward 70 years later
>germany controls europe
BRAVO

the real joke is that France and Britain got invaded anyway, by sandniggers instead of whites

and we got not invaded by sandniggers?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

We did, but we are the losers of the war and therefore deserve it somehow

And no german city is as bad as Paris or London in terms of sandnigger pestilence. Not even Berlin or Hannover.

Yea, it's hilarious, isn't it?
The best thing is that the Allies started a campaign to wipe out German culture, mentality and traditions and to make "tolerant world citizen" out of us. Very ironic that this cancer spread through the whole Western world and turned "victorious powers" into shitholes aswell :^)
Can't make this shit up.

>Germans: most proud and avid defenders of their race
>Fast forward 70 years later
>Germans LITERALLY open their borders and invite the Untermensch hordes in for a free-for-all rapefest
BRAVA GERMANIA. BRAVA

Yeah, EXCEPT Germany then would enslave us, slaughter us and wipe us out of history, and Germany now pumps oceans of money into our country for development while staying relatively out of our affairs

>A Europe without slavs
>Bad

A protestant Poland would be on the moon by now.

I always lose against that argument. I want to say that the world would be better without Anglo pestillence, but then I get brutally reminded that the French and the Spanish exist

Rude tbqh Pol-kun.

Change it to "anglos" and you have perfect world.
Protestant Poland would be too much to handle for yurope.

t.proud cuck

Whatever you say Slave-kun.

Fucking retards.

>while staying relatively out of our affairs
You poor braindead child

>Slave
Nice meme.

In fact started by Anglos when they invented "Teutonic" race meme.

>island inbred pots

>BRAVO
I think you mean mashallah brother

But then who would you beg for monies?

>mfw getting (You)s from third worlders

I don't even get what you're trying to say here.

The only nationalities I respect in Europe are Germans, Russians and Italians. Brits are worst of them, inbred genetic waste, always scheming, always betraying and always making Europe a shithole.

Germans are great inventors and scientists.
Russians are tough.
Italians have god-tier culture and cuisine.

What do Brits have? "OI M8 YA TAKIN A PISS XDD"

Everything Brits """""""invented"""""" was previously invented by someone else. Remember Enigma code? You tried to steal that for yourselves.

Brits a shit.

>we wuz kangz we inovatied befu u u stole frum us mane
>Russia is strong meme in a world war 2 thread

Why are you angry buddy? Did your sister leave your third world shit country for the big anglo dick?

Don't you have a toilet to scrub mate?

Valuable arguments. Thanks for proving my points.

You know why we even speak English? Not because Brits made it popular, Brits couldn't make anything popular. They're shit.
Americans made English a global language. Something you could never achieve on your own.

It's really a shame we didn't drop our weapons sooner or didn't participate at all and just let Hitler bomb the shit out of your shitty isles.

take Germany's cock out of your mouth before you type pls

Don't mind that faggot
He's just telling the entire truth except the world without Anglos would be ruled by the French

I REALLY don't want French to be the global language

>Anglos create successful countries
Wow poor user who could've guessed that?

Majority of Americans were of German ancestry.

Germans made America.

Even if the French ruled the world every slavic country would still be an irrelevant dump.

Unitedstatesians are Celtic-Germanic, hispanic or black, they tell me that themselves, don't you know that?

Funnily enough if you count all "Slavshit slave" inventions and foundations for the modern medicine and mathematics. They will make Brits look like clowns.

You're just uneducated and ignore it because it's not popular. They're underrated.

>Midwesterners made America
Oh now you're really making me laugh.

Yet German culture overshadowed English one, when Germans started to immigrate to America en masse.

They wouldn't but even then it's pretty pathetic that you would even say that seeing as there's WAY more Slavs than Anglos.

>Yet German culture overshadowed English one
Proof? You're just making crap up now Popoloposki slave.

>that damaj control

I fucking hate Krauts.

>Asking for proof is now damage control
>Comparing the population of England (50 million) to the population of Eastern Europe is fair
Okay Slave.

But brits MADE america

They're also the ones who originally spread the language around the wold: africa, oceania, india, america

>muh Curie
Wow, so impressive.

You might either sweep in front of your doorstep before waving your e-penis or not post at all.

Pic related, "Great" Britain

>We dump immigrants in shitholes that make Russia look like a third world country
Oh wait it already is.

See? That's exactly what I meant.

You're uneducated.

Jews are the master race, my anglo friend

Do you want to include Russia as well? OK
>muh Curie
>muh Mendeleev
>muh Landau
So impressive.

>>you will never live in a nation state again
>>your own elected politicians are replacing the native population with 3rd world labour
>>his ""country"" is predicted to gain 20 million people in the next few decades
>>yet the birth rate is negative
>he thinks a bunch of small old houses are fancy and matter
>he thinks I'm Russian
Lmao@you, I live in pic related. Enjoy the rape.

Got to go though, a nice sunny day out, not that you'd know what sun is.

Aleksander Wolszczan
>was the first to discover planets outside our solar system.
Hilary Koprowski
>invented an oral polio vaccine (Heine-Medin disease).
Nikodem Cybulski
>discovered the hormones produced by the adrenal medulla (adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine) in 1895. Because these were the first hormones to be described, Cybulski may be regarded as a pioneer of endocrinology.
Stefan Drzewiecki
>designer of some of the first submarines (1877). He was the first to establish aerodynamics laboratories. He also developed the theory of screw propellers and later thehelical propulsion theory . He also constructed a new type of water turbine with lateral uptake. Designers Drzewiecki, Rogalski, and Wigura set up the RWD company, which produced sports planes. They also designed the RWD-5 sport plane, in which Stanisław Skarżyński flew across the Atlantic in 1933.
Wladyslaw J. Swiatecki
>invented the slip bomb device (which the British claimed to have invented)
Stefan Bryla, 1886 – 1943,
>Construction engineer, welding pioneer – the designer of, among others, the first in Europe welded road bridge on the Sludwia River (1927) and high rise building Prudential in Warszawa (1932)

It's like pottery

>Aleksander Wolszczan
nice
>Nikodem Cybulski
Nice
Don't care too much about the rest

still good enuff

Fair enough, however
>Astronomy
Isaac Newton
>Immunology
Edward Jenner
>Engineering
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Not exactly clowns, eh?

No. It was ignorance in my posts too.

The point is that no one really cares about Eastern inventors hence "Poles never contributed anything to the world".

>le edgy basment dweller 'the west is decadent and will fall any moment now' shtick
>boo hoo, I'm so rich people want to move in my country, feel bad for me!
>the white race has fallen now that slaves workers come to us on their own

fuck german

No hard feelings. Tbf, due to the recent "women in STEM" meme, Marie Curie is getting quite a lot of attention in media.

>while staying relatively out of our affairs
Hahaha. Are you mentally challenged or something like that?
Why would we invest in your shithole without getting something in exchange? We buy your politicians and invest in your country to raise the living standard, so it will make it easy to annex it sooner or later. Your are already depending on us.
We are still trying to fix East-Germany because it was a shithole when the first reunification happened. We will not do the same mistake again.
The next time we take some land, we will make sure they've adopted the EU standards before :^)