>I'm STILL living with my parents

Just fucking kill me.

Man was not created for this suffering.

why dont you get a job

sail away

I HAVE A JOB

reeeeeeeeeeee

lol what a loser

then save money for school, shit is expensive.

do you live in toronto or hongcouver or something

if so makes sense lol

enjoy those house prices lol

>do you live in toronto or hongcouver or something
>if so makes sense lol

THERE ARE NO JOBS ELSEWHERE.
THAT'S WHY IT'S SO EXPENSIVE!

nah theres lots of jobs elsewhere you just dont want to live in shit in the middle of canada

Reminder that most of the world outside the developed west houses multiple generations of family under one roof.

>being this much of a loser

>nah theres lots of jobs elsewhere you just dont want to live in shit in the middle of canada

Well yeah, I mean outside of physical labor or farmwork.

>Reminder that most of the world outside the developed west houses multiple generations of family under one roof.

That fucking sucks. How do you people even live?

Nice excuse Mozambique

calgary, edmonton, kitchener/waterloo, montreal, and to some degree ottawa are all easy as fuck to get jobs in

Eh, rent prices aren't drastically different though.

With roommates it's still like ~$500/month across the board at minimum for rent.

actually they are drastically different

turns out you're just a whiny little bitch huh

Turns out you're a smelly paki, take a shower faggot

lol you can enjoy your life with parents any problem?

Why are you obsessed about living with your parents? Tell me what is so terrible

no privacy

No privacy, no freedom, they're annoying, they make a mess, they are degenerate, their friends are annoying AF when they come over, my friends can't come over and do what we want, they say dumb shit

It just sucks dick unless you're like a hikki NEET virgin who sits in his room all day and never goes out

rare

>27
>still live at home

planning to rent a place soon but thanks to the yellow horde house prices are off the bloody roof

>Man was not created for this suffering.
You mean having parents that care about you enough to a point where they'll support your ass?
Stop being a parasitic fag and move out.

Im in my parent haus and i am rubbing the olive oil they own my cock while they are sleep

>The "no jobs" excuse
You live in Canada, not a third world shithole.

lol do none of you scrubs have at least a bachelors degree

Yeah, cry some more about rent free lodging. Why would you even make this a thread?
Obviously people aren't going to side with a spoiled whiner bra

All my friends live with their parents and they aren't NEETS. It must be something cultural, I love my parents and I like to spend time with them. Know I understand why all the countries in this thread are so boring, sad and antisocial

Yeah but all the good jobs for my major are situated in Toronto.

I mean yeah i could theoretically move to Saskatchewan and work on a farm but that would make no sense.

I'm saving money you fags

>anywhere over 18
>not moving out
what´s your excuse? inb4 money get a job inb4 no balls get a pair Theon

You should probably get that fixed

What did you major in?

Finance

I wish my family did that we all buy a giant house together and live in different sides of it.

So what do you want from us if you're choosing to save money but still vocalizing your complaints to us?
Sympathy?
Cammeraderie?
Advice?
Fine, your parents will die someday, try to repay their clemency by becoming something worthy of pride and lose the ingratitude

Just chit-chatting and venting m8.

I'm planning on moving out soon anyway, it's just a big pain in the butt to live with parents.

Was honestly expecting some liberal arts nonsense. At least you aimed for something practical. Do you have any experience in finance?

Fair enough, it definitely does suck don't get me wrong. Working a farm job is the least advisable path unless your in agronomy because farmers are jews and agricultural workers have basically no rights (and mexicans act as ended tired servants in the role)
Good luck, can always check med sized cities for insurance work

>finance

fucking meme, economics is better

To be quite honest rent in Toronto isn't even expensive.

You can live in Rosedale in a bachelor apartment for $1500/month, easily affordable if you bring home at least $4,500/month AFTER tax. -- If you follow the rent being 1/3rd of your net income rule, that is.

Oh well at least I'm saving a fair bit in the meanwhile

>STILL living with my parents
>Man was not created for this suffering.

OK, so out of the two groups of clowns known as our political parties, who's less willing to sell us out the the chinks?

What the hell?
I fucking hate Canada now.

I'm almost 26 and live with my mom.
I won't even graduate until I'm 28.

>get put on new meds
>depression goes away
>starting to come back again
I'm so tired.

How? By what I heard, a degree in economics is useless.

What are you majoring in? Also, DO NOT take antidepressants. Seriously, those just make you worse.