Chrome/Chromium style guide

chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/ /master/styleguide/gender_neutral_code.md

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality_in_English
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-person_pronoun#Summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And?

"America was a mistake."
t. the world

All comments/docs should use 'we' and excessive swearing
I.e. "now we log into the fuckin profile"

Your (((nose))) is showing.

fucking piece of sjw bullshit what browser am i supposed to use now

Icecat goy.

You guys are hilarious. Seems like seeing feminism is the biggest trigger ever for some retards.

The most redpilled of them all, links.

The (((woman))) who wrote that has B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from MIT but is now doing JavaScript, CSS and documentation at Google.

SAD!

I thought I'd care, then I remembered
>Woman
>near code

>he
>his
Both of those pronouns can be used gender neutrally. Special snowflakes are too dumb to realize when it is being used as a gender neutral pronoun and when it is used referring to males.

Thank God I use Firefox. It's just as bad, but at least it doesn't come integrated with botnet as a feature.

so her career and personal life is heading nowhere fast and we all should suffer for that?

w3m it is then

Mozilla are SJWs but they have far less destructive power than the Google SJWs.

With her educational background she can earn $70,000-$100,000 in her own field but Google pays above $100,000 for their technical writing (docs) and senior webdev positions.

so she is money-hungry and now we all should suffer for that?

Huh there's apparently a page about this on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality_in_English

The """man""" who creates this website has no education is cleaning toilets at Google.

SAD!

(((Wikipedia)))

Some of these suggested alternatives are just weird. It's like we're referring to aliens or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-person_pronoun#Summary

>Not just using curl and rendering the site using your brain

Someone add the Sup Forums version: user