This japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag

This japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag.
Japanese red dod flag= Hakenkreuz. In asia.
Japs must change this national war crime flag as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with this.

>1 posters

Here you go senpai. No one will ever bother Japan ever again.

fuck you

at least old japan had some brave
but now? no !

i like old japan only for brave. but now you are cuckolds and murderers too

Good flag for japs compere the war criminal red dod flag

WTF

Fuck you

Japanese red dod flag itself is very offensive in asia and looks like a right wing serial killer japanese. It's true.

i like Donald Trump :D

I don't agree with this

The flags of war criminal
All of those flags are more evil than nazis at least in Asia.
Fuck off japs. Change the flag
Everyone of Sup Forums. We must bring this voice of justice. And let Joao monkey to change the flag From the disgusting jap war criminal flag
We need more peoples power to make this wish of Asia come true.

いつも同じスレ立てて釣ってる奴だからお前ら釣られんな
スルーしろ

Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.

答えたいなら、SAGEも使えるよ

But as my experience this is true.
The people who is put this flag on his t shirts or bug. He is automatically seen as a nazis worshipper in Asia

So everyone should be careful and know about this fact

Do not wear or show jap flag in Asia if you do not want to be seen as a nazis

Korea was a vassal of China.
After Japan defeated Qing in 1985, Korea could become independent.
Then Korean made this Independence Gate in Seoul. They said thanks to Japan.

o 1895

CHINESE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

何で空気読めないのかな
荒らしに餌をやらないという常識が何で理解できないのかな

Oh you're gonna Gulag for the rest of your life now

まーーーーーーーーったく効果の無いコメント
というか逆効果

your bait and bantz in english are becoming somewhat better. i wont support any of you kenmou retards but think its not bad to have opponents of netouyos on Sup Forums.

Allot jap flag with sun is war crime flag

>This japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag.
Japanese red dod flag= Hakenkreuz.

Zainichi Korean should stop this type of labelling and anti-Japan propaganda while lying.

I propose full integration of USA as prefecture, and adopt USA flag

jap flag with the sun is nationalism so it's war crime flag

Korea will destroy Japan finally from inside out! I want Japan sink into ocean! We are in a war with Japan

>a fucking dod

no, please don't....

Go home chon.