Middle East country with best looking girls?

Middle East country with best looking girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkBiEUuqPFM
youtube.com/watch?v=HqFapVyNF-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5rC9fU2RiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel, cause they got all kinds

Lebanon

Armenija

Palestine

All are qt

This.

Germany

Syria.

O-onii chan.

In my opinion, Lebanese, Syrian, some Palestinian and some Iraqi are the prettiest.

the """"""nation""""""" of Palestine

Lmao, she's Iranian isn't she? I heard unibrows were a fashion trend for some time in Iran.

Shoo shoo zionist pig.

Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=QkBiEUuqPFM
no
have this qt instead

They are also nose operation addicts. Most stuck up bitches and gold diggers in the region.

hard to see them behind their hijabs tbqhfam

no

turkish girls are pretty hot.

Lol you dumb mud shit, their literally the ugliest Arabs I've ever seen. Most are fat and they always have a dirty never shower look.

Haha I'll take your house one day

The hottest are Israeli, Lebanese, strain, and Turkish. In that order. Anyone who said anything else like obese women with facial hair

Turks are European though

Sweden

Jordan, Palestine isn't a country and attractive Israeli girls aren't Middle Eastern, Israel have to fuck off btw

This is true, our middle eastern girls are often really hot.

> t. Fucked middle eastern pussy

Why so aggressive?
The Pali girls that originate from Haifa, Jaffa, and Jerusalem are one of the prettiest.

cute skirf... aaa, hijab?

You should honestly kill yourself you islamochink, most of Israel are middle eastern mizrahi Jews and many of the girls are hot

Because I love here and they aren't...
Every time I see a fat girl, it's an Arab. Israeli girls have good bodies and Arabs have shit bodies. Sure Israeli palishits are hotter then the ones in the territories because they learned showers and hygiene but they're still dressed like old Muslims and have shit bodied.

>tfw recently dumped Lebanese gf
She was a real mess, both emotionally and in terms of actually spending her time usefully. Will say she was pretty cute though.

Is this another propaganda thread intended to make us breed with the "refugee"?

I've had pali pussy you would die for. They aren't all fat hairy baboons.

I had a lebanese GF as well. Viking brothers conquering brown pussy.

Wow, you sound like some intolerant nazi, my friend.

Before I move back to Lebanon I will give all of you this rare flag
Anyway yeah leb girls are gorgeous but jesus christ they are high maintenance...

RARE

Turkey
High up are Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran

Sweden

what language do they speak there? they want to split from netherlands?

Sure, all never works for any population but in general I think Egyptian, Iraqi, and Pali are the ugliest middle eastern people.

I'm extremely racist. I'm a Christian Russian living in Israel, why wouldn't I be racist?

Based on what I have seen online, Israel/Lebanon.

there are literally beautiful and ugly girls in every country

You should change your attitude and get progressive like my country.

Jesus wasnt racist

As much as I hate Muslims, you kikes are literally the subhumans of the world. You're fucking African-tier.

I really hope you get fucking nuked, you lying, holocaust-faking cunts

>Christian Russian in Israel
So jew? But self-hating, right?

How rare are iranian girls like in this pic?

Am I the only one who thinks hijabs look cute?

Some people want to split from the Netherlands yeah. The sane ones will oppose it as much as possible though because that means we won't have the benefits of being Dutch citizens anymore
Also the official languages are Dutch and Papiamento. It's a creole language with interesting roots
Here's an example youtube.com/watch?v=HqFapVyNF-0
Also Aruba and Bonaire speak the language too

We're progressive enough, I see niggers and chinks every day

I'm not Jesus

1. I'm not a Jew
2. If you think Jews are Africa tier you honestly should kill yourself because that stupidity is really something else

This is a first world country that has great healthcare and is start up nation, if there is another holocaust you would be inline with the damaged to be killed first

No, I'm not Jewish and don't hate Jews. I hate most none white Jews and religious Jews though. I had one Jewish granpa though and got in.

Very rare. Those girls are ugly as fuck.

Source: I have been to Iran.

>this salty Israeli poster
Getting angry on the internet is proper autism.

Relax m8

Iranian

but do normal people speak dutch? Can you move into netherlands and be considered citizen?

What are you doing there, if you don't mind me asking? Working?

I'm not angry or Israeli m8
I'm just honest about being pretty racist
I don't even speak Hebrew

Armos and Persians.
Turks, Lebs and Jews are hit or miss.
Georgians are good if they count.

All your hit or miss are better then your top. Armos are hideous and Persians are the most hit or miss. Either extremely hot or extremely shit

>honest about being pretty racist
that's sad m8

grow up and stop trying to fit in with the cool Sup Forums trend setters

Yes normal people speak dutch although quite broken and yes I can move to the netherlands and be considered a citizen. I have a dutch passport
Ah my family is multi-generations from the island yet ethnically lebanese. I moved here a year ago and found that the university sucks ass compared to the ones in lebanon
I'm going to go study there again and finish my degree then maybe come back to work here. Who knows?
Living in lebanon isn't horrible per say but I honestly hate the people there. They're either extremely vain or extremely religious so finding normal people is difficult

>blahblah this is a first world country
Yeah, reliant on American tax money. Israel is a fucking parasite.
How can there be 'another' Holocaust if there wasn't even a first one, to begin with?

A couple of Jews got shipped to Nazi camps so that they could be sent off to Palestine (Havaara Agreement). Some died due to typhus, hence why cyanide/zyklon-b cannisters were present. It's also the reason they had their head shaved (it spread through lice).

>you would be inline with the damaged to be killed first

literally not one single person was gassed. Karl Otto Koch (Commandant of Buchenwald at the time) was fucking executed for torturing inmates. It WASN'T allowed.

Fuck your Holohoax nonsense. In fact, you'd have to be completely retarded to actually not be a 'denier', because all you have to do is simply argue against the ridiculous '6 million' number that was changed over the course of the years.
Fuck you. Fuck Israel. Fuck Jews. Fuck your banks. Fuck your control and fuck Marx and Freud.

London Middle Eastern girls with no veils are gorgeous. Apparently it's becoming more popular even.

why dont you move there, do you have curacao passport too or just dutch?

It's not sad and has literally NOTHING to do with Sup Forums. I actually defend Jews, Indians, and Africans here occasionally. I'm not Sup Forums tier, but I'll adjust my views when the world changes. Most blacks are shit, Muslims Are a cancer, Asians and Jews are almost white lever but rude as fuck, and none white Jews are same as Arabs. These opinions came from living around these groups and not Sup Forums.

Turkey

No all people born in Curacao have a dutch passport. I don't want to move to the netherlands because I've had a bad experience there with racism and I have nobody there I know
If I got a job in the EU after my studies then I'm gucci with moving but other than that I see no reason to

>These opinions came from living around these groups and not Sup Forums.
>my anecdotal experiences are universal truths
Brilliant.

Persians are a pure hit or miss. and OP pic sums it up well.

Lol holy shit you're a fucking brainwashed moron beyond beleif. Seriously please kill yourself and never reproduce. My Soviet family fought nazis and I'm not a Jew. Learn to read you fucking moron. The "I'm smarter then all historians" shit only proves you are mentally handicap and should be put down immediately.

all the girls in the middle east have big noses

Look shit skin, go be butt hurt on Reddit or tumblr. If these weren't universal truth it wouldn't be thought by all types of people all over the world. There's truth to everything and our experiences make our opinions. Don't like it? Then back to your safe space

>The hook
>The ape

Pick one

David Irving, please leave.

I went to Israel and I can confirm the girls are hot as fuck, especially around Tel Aviv.
If you aren't racist then you are either highly closeted or a fucking idiot.

I don't think it's even possible to live where I live and NOT be racist.

We're whites living in none white places while he's a shit skin leeching of Europe. Obviously we'll be more racist.

You Jewish? There's so many South African Jews here now compared to when I first came to Israel in 2007.

>59964122
6 millions

Literally every former Commie country in Europe is anti-Semitic.

Two of the highest:

>Poland - 45% of the population are anti-Semitic
>Bulgaria - 44% of the population are anti-Semitic

Oh and Greece fucking hates you fuckers more than anyone else in Europe without even being Commies.
Europe is becoming more anti-Semitic and with a good reason.
Kikes literally own everything. Control the media and whatnot. Seriously, you fuckers have been kicked out of over 100 countries throughout history. THIS IS WHY.

You fucking cunts do nothing but ruin everything your greasy big noses touch.
Forget about the real brainwashed faggots (Westerners). Go and ask any non-Westerner who has actual knowledge into politics and history and they can tell you that Jews have only ever been like a disease upon Europe.

>meanwhile in America
The Jewish 2% of the population owns 85% of the media.
Hollywood is completely jewish dominated.
Jews push immigration on every country other than Israel.

Hell, even Stefan fucking Molyneux has picked up on and pointed out how fucking hypocritical you dirty subhuman fuckers are.

Go and read the International Jew at least. Because if there's one thing Henry Ford couldn't have put better, it's that whether or not the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is real or not is not important. What's important is that what's said to be happening actually IS happening.
..and now to add insult to injury, shit like gay marriage is completely legal. Race mixing is propagated (by none-other than the Jews because you fuckers control the media).

I'm sorry, but enslaving you or trying to deport you out of our countries didn't work. Jews literally have to be exterminated for the world to get back to its feet.

here Jew is a slur. There are no actual jews tho

Not even racist. Niggers don't have concept of time and are lazy. This pretty much makes them a burden here and outside your fenced community.

Good luck trying to date a sexually repressed girl m8.

>tfw no Hebron gf

Люблю тaких oлимoв кaк ты. Лyчшe пять oбeвpeeвшихcя cлaвян чeм oдин opтoдoкc или чypкaбec мapoкaнcкий c пepeeбaннoй apaбaми poдocлoвнoй.

Yeah I'm Jewish, and I'll probably land up going to Israel too.
Not only are they lazy, but they destroy everything they touch.

All the incompetence, crime, corruption and general degeneration of this country is a direct result of them.

Because you killed them and those that survive live here.

you are confirming my negative stereotypes about white south africans

i hope ur people get wiped out 2bh. no offense

it was just a prank, i know one girl named rosenberg tho

How did your family get there? Do you speak afrikaans?

Never relax around blacks. Make aliyah before it's too late.

Said the white self-hating cuck living in his white neighborhood.

Algeria

They all have that good bad thing going on,either too pretty or too ugly

Gib qt iraqi gf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5rC9fU2RiU

UAE has the most prestigious women of the Middle East. T*rks aren't from the Middle East they can fuck off back to yuropoor

>UAE has the most prestigious whores of the Middle East
ftfy

Sure I'll get you one once I'm in dubai,my number there is 0565756330

Tru desu

Iran is the only correct answer

>UAE has the most prestigious women of the Middle East
prestige is a relative term , n iraq being a burka covered Indian dick sucking bitch isn't considered prestigious

Turkey

Iran

Does Kazakhstan count as Middle Eastern?

MENA's are pretty ugly desu. Finding a good looking mena is akin to finding a naturally blonde Italian ie not that much of them.

I would say Turkey since they're the least MENA.

By prestigious you mean goat looking women who pour a shit ton of money into make up, surgeries and cosmetics and end up looking like goats anyway.

Turkey because of Turks (not an*tolian oliveniggers, actual Turks)
but I would take a jew over a turk because i want my children to be turko-jews