Watch live stream of american army convoy on their way via Czechia to Estonia

Watch live stream of american army convoy on their way via Czechia to Estonia

Thank you american heroes for your protection

zpravy.idnes.cz/americka-armada-konvoj-presun-do-pobalti-saber-strike-pdl-/domaci.aspx?c=A160527_071240_domaci_ale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you USA :3

>mfw you actually succeeded in tricking americans into spending billions on defending your shitholes

Is this another version of Operation Dragoon Ride ?
>Let's poke the russians
>Oh no they are poking us back, look how evil they are.
This is NATO.

>Portugal

At least we're too irrelevant to ever have to worry about invasions.

Yep. Pretty smart huh? All it cost us is time of few bored parents with little kids to wave at them :^)

Finland talking about shitholes

Top kek

jesus christ this is pathetic

>Finland talking about shitholes
Yes. Your point was?

Gtfo from this thread fucking commie

That's not how the US military works, dickbreath.

That you are the biggest shithole here

Finlandization cucks

Fucking cringe.

How cucked do you have to be to welcome, with open arms, foreign troops into your own nation?

Worse yet, how delusional do you have to be not to understand they're there only to protect themselves and their interests and give 0 fucks about "you".

Only one of the best countries to live in based on almost every sector (living conditions, corruption, education etc.)

Funny thing how ex-soviet east euro shithole is trying to banter

NATOcucks

Balkanshits know nothing about true friednship between nations

And you still live in commieblock with iraqi refugees as neigbhours

I dont think it was a banter m8, he said the truth.

Are they going to stream whole route or just only the Czech part? Where are they now? Can you put their location on a map?

>commieblock
Nope
>iraqi refugees as neigbhours
Wrong again buddy.

Pretty cringeworthy ''banter'' 2/10 for effort

This. These countries lost their sovereignty and they are happy.

I'm so sorry you had to see this.

There comes the poorlack :_D

>Another move is made in the Great Game. >:3c

Yeah, we saw after the Germans and Soviets raped you up your ass hole. Guess its US time now.

No wonder Czechs have so many negative stereotypes in ex-Yugoslavia. They can't think for themselves, they make crappy low quality products, they're cheap/stingy, etc. Sad part is I didn't even make any of them up.

I guess you make decent beer at least.

It's funny, really.

Khmm... Cucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

My city is swarmed with army due to anaconda training. It's choppers flying around all the time and army covoys passing trough.
Troublesome as shit, but I guess it's a low price to pay for having some sort of protection.

No idea, but slow tv is quize popular here..they are streaming view from boats on the route from czechia to hamburg or prague trams every day

So will see...

Between Pilsen and Prague, about 50km close to Prague

>low price to pay for having some sort of protection.
Cucks!

Nice looking road

>there are people in this thread who would rather see us as obedient lapdogs of Russia
>after the four decades that turned promising industrial power into the third world country
I'd rather have this place nuked than in the Russian sphere of influence

>Butthurt Brigade oils up

Thx, propably Near Zdice, I saw KFC's banner. Nice road, I like these plants between hte lanes.

Aww, don't be such a Russophobe. Don't you like having your countryside littered with Russian bases and tanks anymore?

Word on letter "C".

What cucks? Don't you have army training in russia? C'mon.

Why are slavs always so butthurt?

>Czech's having a positive view of Americans and our presence in Europe

Either a proxy or American military on TDY to Czech. Nobody in Europe likes Americans. Not even if you're fluent in their language and mind your own business. You're hated here. Don't forget it.

Why they do that? Russia is over?

>an American with a victim complex

lyl

>we can't take care of ourselves
>we'll just have to pick between america and russia
Always the lapdogs of someone-the Czech way.

Germans were right in 38/39. No point in a Czech state anyway.

They have to spend it on something, or else the budget is slashed

We remember the "brotherly help" in 1968
We also remember that soviets raided the armory of commie militia, and claimed it to be the supplies for neo-nazi counterrevolution
>armory of hardcore pro-soviet people's militia

Not to mention that the normalization was easily the shittiest era in our modern history right next to the purges of early fifties.

Cuck nation

Really I don't see on Sup Forums any positive comment about Russia from Czech poster, really Prague Spring was so traumatic for you? Even Hungarians and Poles are not like you. You used to be most Russophile nation in ww1. It's really sad.

Where are they right now?

You don't see positive comment about russia from any nation

Lying is bad, mother don't teach you?

Why this allowed?

The Russians are right. This is sad.

WTF you greeted them? fucking czechia cucks

Just being honest Jan. You know damn well you hate Americans and we hate you back. Good thing your women like our soldier's BBC

Close to prague
Positive about what?

Thank you russia for....?

No, really. Nobody likes you, especially nobody near you

Protection of what exactly?

Polaks are nato/usa dickriders
Czechia is neutral but recently showing big bias to west

Hungary/Slovakia is pro rus

cucks

>be Russia
>do biggest military excersise since the cold war with hundreds of thousands of troops
>cause civil war in Ukraine
>annex Crimea
>have dedicated organization for propaganda aimed at Baltic states and former eastern bloc
>constantly develop new nuclear weapons that are impossible to defend from and be proud of it
>...
>get annoyed with small NATO excersises on NATO soil

can't make this up

Finnish cashier girl smiled at me when I wa in Laapenranta :^) , Lithuanian old woman was extremely polite to me , when I was in Kaunas. What's now ?

>only burger in this thread is a liberal cunt
Lad they can't afford to defend them self the fact that somone is willing to is very nice

Merkel

>implying russians aren't poking first all the time

I think it's funny that actual Mongols love Putin while Finns hate him

It's was disappointing to see. Especially so early in the morning

>lapdogs

When we saw that BAE is just sitting on the license for our planes, to prevent them from concurring the Hawk, we told them to fuck off
When we saw that Adams is unable to do anything with TATRA, our national treasure and one of oldest car companies in the world, we told him to fuck off
Muricans wanted to build there radar base, no missiles, no tank brigades, just stupid radar base, and you should have seen the uproar

Where are they going after Prague?

I am wondering why they did not take trains.
We used trains for this most of the time.

Its under reconstruction, you can see that whole one direction will be closed soon

Says Slovenia that became an independent country when? like 10 years ago for the first time in history?

What are these orange poles for?

they are useless, like all poles

Enjoying your immigrants, Mackerel?

Merkel is literally less popular than Putin

I meant your goverment, can you say that neighbouring countries that has had something to do with your country in the past support you nowadays?

No you can't

Emergency phones

That ''gallup'' of your doesn't really go hand in hand with this you posted Also I can't speak for lithuania, but in finland russians are generally viewed as negative as sandniggers.

From what I'm told by Lithuanians living here is that they don't like then

>an American truck drives through Europe
>77+ posts

We aren't the Roman Empire.
It's not a Roman legion marching through.

It's just a fucking truck Jesus christ

Do you know which countries belonged to the USSR? doesn't include Belarus or Central Asia

Yet we had more control than you. Oh, I guess you were independent from 1945 till the collapse of the USSR, right? Independent is how you would describe it huh? Yeah, independent with a Soviet intervention here and there when you stepped out of line.

You were totally independent beforehand as well when the entente literally gave you a country and then took it away the moment they felt it was no longer beneficial to them at which point the Germans just took it all without even a fight despite Czechoslovakia having one of the largest and most modern armies in Europe.

Worse yet, you were the only eastern European country that did more to help Germany in the war than the opposite despite being their first victim, and then you were literally liberated by those you now hate the most-Soviets.

>but in finland russians are generally viewed as negative as sandniggers.
Russians in Finland are viewed as cash for your redneck tier near Russian border towns. I was in Imatra, Laapenranta, Kotka and etc, trust me retard.

You were lapdogs literally your whole history. Even ours.
also
>Soviets
>liberated
They conquered us, liberation looks very different.

cocnrete surface, nice

Fuck you. And thanks for schengen visa.

Doesn't change the fact you're still hated here

Still it includes most of the ex-soviets, russian disapproval is higher in the countries which are developed and developing fast, most likely the people see what kind of backward shithole cykaland is

well Ukraine, the Baltics and Georgia hate Russia now but I didn't notice the same development in the other ex-USSR countries

>y-you were too
Except not. When the Czech were working in their little factories producing thousands of tanks, guns, ammunitions, trucks, etc to feed the German war machine almost 8% of the population of Slovenia died and another ~10% were deported fighting the Germans and its allies. That's without mentioning that something like 1/4 or 1/5 of all tanks used in the invasion of Poland and France were Czech made and literally given to the Germany army.

>t-they conquered us
They gave you a country when you had none, when you were nothing more than a shitty protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia planned to be replaced with Germans. Given a country by the Entente. Given a country by the Soviets.

Maybe you should have tried liberating yourselves, or you know, at least trying to fight. But no, you had your little Prague uprising after Berlin already fell and Soviets were already pushing into the country. Read up on why Yugoslavia wasn't just another shit satellite state of the USSR.

The only ones worth admiring, and the complete opposite to you fags, are the Finns. They fought a war to get independence (real one), they fought a losing war to keep their territories and government, they fought yet another losing war to regain territories yet they never succumbed to simply being a German/Russian/American lapdog.

Unlike the Czech state. Always created by someone else, only to exist as long as its allowed to exist. No army, no pride, waving flags at foreign troops hoping they'll protect you and let you exist for a little longer.

i am so glad i live on an island away from you cucks on the mainland pathetic people

Golden post. How Czech cucks recovered from this ?

WE

Good posts

I know for a fact that eastern euro countries like czechs hate russians as equally as we

Your graph shows only a shitholes only proving my point. Those -stans are also almost fully dependent economically on russian's trade

I am crying lads

What the fuck?

Does this happen only to me?

And the fact that we are your meatshield for free. Damn you Portus, at least contribute to *Build Wall* at the Pyrenees.

It is. Masses of cucks in the roads cheering, chanting "Amerrika'uh Agbar" and handing their grills over ti foreign military passing or deploying over their ''''country'''' to play le big chess game in that clay.

There's only one area in Yurop where that happens. And it's not even Sweden.

There's only

It might be the guy in the middle here.
This is the unit they are from.

Our resistance was only one in whole Europe which killed high ranked nazi

There will be cool movie about that this year

We had exile army in Africa, Italy, France...

We had thouseds of pilots and staff in the battle of britain

Czechs were in Normandy

Where were slovenes? Hiding in woods like cowards

You said that everyone who used to be ruled by Russia now hates them. I proved you wrong. There are nearly 70 million people living in the -stans and almost no one hates the Russian government there. Same goes for Armenia and Belarus.