Why are they so bitter and angry :( ?

Why are they so bitter and angry :( ?

Because anime isn't real yet

have nothing to do other than shitposting and fapping to lolis.

they are losers with no job/gf/friends and they like to blame others (jews/muslims/blacks etc) for their shortcomings

They're being active marginalized in their own countries while their social capital is atomized by mass immigration.

My neighborhood used to be nice, now it's full of Chinese and basically destroyed. The only neighbor that can even speak English is some really quaint Christian goy.

They are just the reaction to the progressives/globalists ruining the west.
Your average twitter conversation is much more retarded.

they're VERY negative

it makes me want to close the thread when they arrive because i cant be arsed with their negative vibes and calcified pineal gland

So are we tho

>goy

please stop projecting, loser

if all 3 of those apply to you, you should definitely fuck off back to /r9k/ or something

>they are losers with no job/gf/friends
So am I
You actually proved him right
>they like to blame others (jews/muslims/blacks etc) for their shortcomings

>今年
>他不懂中文

>attack someone
>"see, I'm being attacked!"
>"lol of course u just like to blame ur problems on ur attacker lol"

some of us are. but we dont blame others for our shortcomings. we are just here for the banter

I'll never learn Chinese because I loathe every aspect of their culture and society. I can't think of one positive thing to say about China or the Chinese.

>live in a country built on immigration
>blame your own lack of success on other people immigrating to your country

I think we can all agree that what goes on in Sup Forums can't be worse than the shit going on in normie social medias.

the great wall is cool and if you can't even submit that then you are a cunt

How are you directly being attacked? Please explain, is someone interfering in your person space? Are you being robbed or in danger of being beaten up?

>country 'built' on European immigration
>that suddenly means America must become a third world bazaar for the rest of time

So we're not allowed to say "okay, we've had enough immigration. time to close the doors forever. sorry if you missed out" because someone immigrated maybe once?

Why does this feel like less a rational argument and more a post hoc explanation for why my identity deserves to be destroyed?

who's 'we'? there is no 'we'
stop projecting

I don't consider ancient China to be associated in any tenable way with contemporary China. It sounds like WE WUZ ROMANZ bullshit. Just fuck off.

>if all 3 of those apply to you
I have friends and I don't like girls. Only the job part could apply to me, even then I don't blame anyone for it.

Why are you so edgy?

your country was built with fucking convicts, debt owners and people who were generally disliked, your country is responsible for biggest brain drain, your country direclty fucked up entire nations, those economics migrants have more in common with your ancestors than you do

how was any of that edgy? the last person i want to talk to on here is some mope, especially when theres already a designating board for moping about and blaming people

Conscientious workers, perhaps? From my personal experience they seem to be, at least here

Sorry, but third worlders who do not share my race have nothing in common with me or my ancestors.

>he fell for the 'race isn't real' meme

It's astounding how easy it is to troll them

I think there legit is an influx from stormfront or something over there, they'll fall for b8 that fucking Sup Forumstards would see through and don't really seem to have the sense of humor the rest of the site has

>be a colonial mutt from a cunt with no history
>tell everyone that other cunts cant have pride on their history

I still browse it for interesting news,i feel sorry for indian posters there they keep getting the POO IN LOO treatment whenever they try to formulate an arguement (which they get here aswell anyway but even worse).

last pool we took showed thats true. like 50% fits this profile.

You mean sort of like Spanish people who have pride in nothing but their history?

It's selection bias. If I were base my opinion on India and Indians on Indian-Americans, I'd have to consider Indians and India to be extremely exceptional. In reality, this is because the sample is skewed by immigration, and India and Indians are both terrible on average.

Outliers can be cherry picked from any group. I could find 100 10 year olds with 160 IQs and send them to Finland on work visas. Would you thus conclude that kids are particularly intelligent and capable? I think not.

I agree. I much prefer Indians from India to Indian diaspora, and I find that many Indian posters have insightful commentary to provide. But that's just banter, I'm reading and replying to their input legitimately.

The post was rude at least. And I can't stand /r9k/ either.

with you no, with your ancestors more than any american.

Race is real thing, but not important when YANKS are concerned

>the post was rude

sorry

haha jokes im not sorry at all what are you going to do about it? :)

No, race is important regardless of national origin. Race is as important in Scotland as it is on Pluto. Sorry.

Yankees won,President of USA is black, your country is not single race based, you are definiton of multiculti

How is your identity being destroyed?

>a colonial mutt talking about race

we also have pride on not giving a fuck and being good at hiding our shekels, unless you talk with the typical leftist "colonial past is a shame, and living in such nationalist and conservative country is also bad"

>what are you going to do about it
I'm going to cry myself to sleep ofc

Sup Forums is just a collection of right wingers who exaggerate their views.

they are fat degenerate neckbeards that masturbate to animated ponies and must blame someone for their failures.

t. non-biased goy

>your country is not single race

America was 90% white as recently as the 1950's. American history is white. American success is white. American technology is white. American social ascendance is white.

I'm not saying we're exceptional, mind you. America is about as successful proportionally as a Western/Northern European nation would have been with our land mass, human resources and natural resources.

That's all.

>being good at hiding our shekels
Can't hide what isn't there

So...race is equally important in a racially homogeneus country like Finland as it is in a country 60% white with a blck president?

Whew lads.

I read the thread carelessly at first, so I thought you were and that you were referring to your neighbourgs. My bad

Race might be important in some countries but yours definitely isn't on that list,unless you want to genocide 40% of your population.

ITT: Freudian slips and Projection.

then the EU should stop asking usto to take care of our shadow economy and stop tax evading

My primary concern is Europe. I don't really like the idea of ceding America because us European diaspora have made it the way it is, but we could discuss maybe some partitioning, ideally resource partition. Obviously, I don't want a black panther state cropping up somewhere in the American heartland with access to Lockheed Martin technology (they'd just sell it to Chinks) and nukes, but we could work something out.

In any case, the argument isn't settled by "America is ruined, it's too late". It isn't too late.

Nobody sees America as white country, you can live in your Sup Forums dream with church attending blonde blue eyed families but reality is vastly different.

Niggers affect your constitution, there is Nigger on your currency, in white house, your culture is heavily nigger influenced.

Also
>USA on level of Scandinavia
you have to be literally retarded to believe this

>we

you didnt do shit and you are not european

I am the inheritance of a people who created a country and nation with the implicit guarantee of posterity. This is our nation; it was promised to us. Simply looting it post hoc doesn't change the fact that we were jilted.

America was 90% white in the 1950's. This only very recently changed.

>>USA on level of Scandinavia

Economically, we surpass most of Scandinavia, as we do in other measures of international merit.

Who could be behind this post?!

holy shit i never thought autists like you exist beyond Sup Forums satire

nice cherrypicked numbers btw, america was built on multiculti and that is future of your country, your ancestors were trash that europe didnt wanted

Nice strawmen m8. I'm sure you're super socially normative and I'm super socially deviant, right? What else could explain how big a cuck faggot bitch boy you are? There's got to be some benefits for all your hard work!

>america was built on multiculti

No. America was built on a melting pot of European identities. It is the literal opposite of multiculturalism.

Because they are losers, incompetent bitter virgins and they channel their rage at niggers and feminist instead of trying to fix their life.
Sup Forums is just slightly less bitter and racist.

t. Atif Dudakovic