Can we all agree on this?

Can we all agree on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uzqs0Xelu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yiff in hell

>being this gay

It was a good movie, but I don't think I could watch it again. Partially because I feel like I could kinda go down that dark path, and quite honestly, that disgusts me.

Like, why would a rabbit have breasts anyways? Don't they have utters?

Also, how TF does a bunny/fox interrelationship work? Or are they keeping it professional and don't have a relationship outside of the office?

> don't they have udders

The movie sucked ass hole

>don't they have udders

they lay eggs pleb

I'm gunna fuck that rabbit

Hey Jake.

GPU overclocking without LN2 will soon be basically impossible. Locked down voltage (hardware and/or BIOS locked), lackluster returns on performance per MHz, and the manufacturers desire to keep power draw low (even beyond stock) leads to overclocking capabilities being heavily restricted.

GPU overclocking contracted a terminal illness in 2014. It will soon die.

Should I overclock my CPU? It's an i5 4690k, and it does great performance without any overclock

If you play DICE games then yes

If not, then also yes

>If you play DICE games then yes
BF4 plays fine on Ultra, I'll look into it though

They have teats simmilar to dogs, you dumb fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=8uzqs0Xelu4

i want to the bunny

Atleast gigabyte did voltage locking already during hd7970 era

I mainly say that because of stutter in BF1 and BF4. I run a 6600K at 4.4GHz and an R9 290 at 1140/1400 and once I hit 90-100fps in a high intensity environment on a 64 player server there is some stutter when cpu usage hits 100%. Otherwise it generally sits between 80 and 95%

You better fucking believe were in agreement right now.

They also had shit coolers sadly, compared to XFX and Sapphire, and that lasted through to the 300 series. So I can forgive them wanting to stop their cards from exploding

Windforce x3 works fine

More like jewery, first revisions got good reviews because they had unlocked voltages.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GLORIOUS GODDESS MAKI!! YOU ARE A MIRACLE AND AN INSPIRATION TO A GENERATION! WE LOVE YOU QUEEN OF Sup Forums!

You can get so much more out of a cpu than a gpu

An x5650 stock 2.6 can easily hit 4ghz with a decent cooler.

You won't see that on a gpu without nitrogen.

Fuck off, Maki's a slut.

yes
overclock cpu, fans not that loud, performance up 20%
oc gpu, fans give pops nam flashbacks, +4fps 1440p
>oc cpu, oc ram, undervolt and mem only oc gpu.

Cpus generally have larger heatsinks

>Can we all agree on this?

I'm the opposite. I have no problem OC'ing my gpu. I have an EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 and MSI Afterburner with RivaTuner. OC'ing this gpu was ridiculously easy and successful. However, I still can't tell if any of my OC'ing sticks with my cpu. I have an i7-7700k and an ASRock Z270M Extreme4 Micro ATX motherboard. I tinker around inside the UEFI, I've made some basic changes, but still I get "running at 4.2GHz" in Speccy and such benchmarks.

Also, it's not my temps. My temps are quite good.

You watercooled your pc?

>literally takes 5 minutes to overclock a CPU correctly
>spend hours working on GPU, unsure if that star shape on my screen is lens flair or an artefact only to eventually just ditch the whole lot and leave it at stock