Indian in Canada here, pic related is me with my white gf. You mad?

Indian in Canada here, pic related is me with my white gf. You mad?

>jews
>white
nice try raj

She's Anglo you cuck

>brownie gets a white girl
>it's some sort of accomplishement
Truly pathetic

Anglo is not an ethnicity you fucking retarded pajeet

Maybe you can get one if you jump the boarder José

is that a tongue piercing?

disgusting, hope you like being cucked because your girl certainly cheats.

Honestly, good for you man. Indian men are generally the most pathetic as a whole, especially FOBs, when it comes to women. Also, hideously disgusting looking.

But you made it my friend, congrats!

>Anglo is not an ethnicity you fucking retarded pajeet
Slovakia, pls.

Whatever loser her grandparents are from England.
Stay mad virgin. I'm getting it in balls deep

And hey if she cheats I can probably get with her friends who've been eyeing me.

No shit m8. Only very low class white trash or girls with terrible daddy issues bother with niggers.

Pajeet is just helping clear the poo from the loo

Every incident of a white woman dating a turdskin is a sad thing

this is not you

let me guess you're the same "pakistani" who has made numerous threads trying to trigger Sup Forums? kek

>white

You must be mad. Shell probably end up marrying some white cuck. I'm just having fun with her in uni :^)
Im Indian. But yeah stay mad

Your grandparents were in "England", too.

I could believe it, though. Anglos are just not pleasing to look at.

>someone shitalks his gfs tongue piercing
>w-whatever virgin

I bet you think you're the only one who gets laid.

N-NO YOU CANT TAKE OUR PURE WHITE WOMEN

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS, THIS IS WRONG, THIS IS DESPICABLE!

Heard Swedish girls only go for muzzies. How's that make you feel

No actually I dont even understand why this is a thread. You're banging chicks, congratulations do you want a metal or something?

I don't care. I am not talking shit about her dating you, if she's into you that's cool.

but that tongue piercing speaks volumes.

>I collect photo sets of a random couple and post them on image boards for le trolls XD

kill yourself

? only retards on Sup Forums consider anglo to be ethnicity, you are germanic

this lmao

I always wonder how the guy who keeps posting those b8s pretending to be a Paki looks like in real life.

>her grandparents are from England

so? how does this remove possibility of her being jew?

How does feel being a kissless virgin? I remember thise days, back in grade school tho

She ain't a jew.

(you)

Where is the picture of you with a timestamp faggot?

Jokes on you I was raped as a child so dont really remember.

she looks jewish as fuck

In many parts of the world sex is also a way to wage war. In wartorn countries the act of having sex with enemy women is a way to inflict more injury to your enemies pride and a way of striking at the very root of the enemy society.

Now, Black people has suffered enough and almost exclusively this suffering can be traced back to the white race and the hundreds of years of exploitation, slavery, colonialism and genocide, not to mention the racism that seems to be such a fundamental part of the white society. Is it then surprising that black people feel like they are at war with white race?

No, of course not. Its not just understandable but also a sound reaction to the injustice and racism they are subjected too. And their answer is to strike back at the white man through the white girls. Mothers, daughters, wifes and girlfriends become the new battlefield where war is fought. Black cocks are the spears that slowly but surely is stabbing the white race where it is most vunerable. The white girls fertile wombs become the black Africans allies when it comes to the battle for the white race future.

The act of interracial sex is not just sex but a victory over the white man. BM/WF becomes politics and a way for the oppressed to strike back at the oppressors.

Nah I just fuck them cause my uni is basically all white and they're easier