W-wait for Volta a-and Coffee-Lake and you will see!

w-wait for Volta a-and Coffee-Lake and you will see!

kill yourself poojeet

On the GPU end of things AMD might be able to pull their head out of their ass and start competing with Nvidia.

But with Intel AMD is only going to be comparable for the next year or so. Intel is so far ahead they can destroy AMD by increasing core counts and lowering the price. Intel has much better margins on their chips and can afford to crush AMD.

>can afford to crush AMD.
But it will never do

oy vey

>Intel is so far ahead
>increasing core counts
>lowering the price

Increasing core counts means they have to lower clockspeeds, removing their one advantage, which is single core performance. As for price, when has Intel ever lowered anything? lulin@u bro.

Intel is so far on the backfoot it's going to take them another 4 years at least to put out a new architecture, and even then, it might end up being Itanic 2.0

8GB of VRAM at what clock?

1350mhz I think

>not including motherboard prices

You had ONE job.

>not including a fucking cooler
You had one job, Intel.

why would i buy poorfag parts when i can afford better ones? AMD cant compete at the high end

Doesnt the i5 perform better?

I bought a 1060 6gb for $200 last week

Define "better".

Also 7400 is $150 on ebay right now, I don't get ryzen shills, on the mid end they're not that good

Thats a yes

>eBay

Sure, I mean obviously it's cheaper if it's stolen.

>Desktops for mid-range computing
>2017
Laptops are for mid-range and low-end
Desktops are for high-end
AMD still can't step to Intel/Nvidia on that
Price is not important at that point, as anyone looking for the best possible performance does not care
Buy a laptop for basic tasks if you're on a budget, OP.

it's a shop you mongoloid

AMD CPU and Nvidia gpu was always a good combo back in the day

>Doesnt the i5 perform better?
Better at stuttering like it has Parkinson's, yes

good goy

>can afford to crush AMD.
With ANOTHER Itanic? Oh bravo Intel.

Intel is going to have some trouble coming up, their CEO is a complete dumbass, 10nm was a waste of their time and money, and AMD will come out with 7nm at the same time or ahead of Intel due to gloflos access to IBMs patents.

All Intel CPUs have Parkinsons