I wish I was born in Australia. Have qt white funny anglo girls next door near my suburb...

I wish I was born in Australia. Have qt white funny anglo girls next door near my suburb, have fun with them on the beach, riding on bycycle with them, have sex, be happy.

Instead of it, guess what? I am FUCKING KIKE living in north east Moscow shithole seeing russian girls get molested by churkas and haches and call me a ZHID..

youtube.com/watch?v=sSU-DgYJbXY

What's stopping you from just moving there, Rusbro?

It isn't as good as you think it is

Why? Don't australian girls love rich kikes?
I don't know any girl there.

But Russian girls are better.
Plus you would get skin cancer in australia

I've always been fascinated with Russians тbh. I wish more of them came here. They're so mysterious.

Our border security

You're not going to have much of a chance of meeting one while in Russia though.

i was in usa, girls there are nice

I wish I'd never been born.

>swede wishing there was one less white kid on the planet

KEK

>tfw will never go back to being a teenager and then killing myself at schoolies

I've only ever met one Russian living in Australia. She was hot as shit and dressed like a hooker.

Why kill yourself at schoolies? Trying to make someone feel bad?

trust me you don't wish to have actual russians coming to your country.
Even the rich one are still fucking peasants on the inside.

>Why? Don't australian girls love rich kikes?
Nobody has told you about Western women before, have they?
They'll happily shack up with a rich Kike and use him for his money. Meanwhile they'll be rooting a bunch of guys that they're really attracted to behind your back. Luring women with money is fraught with danger.

I wish I was born in Finland. Have qt mongol funny finn girls next door near my suburb, have fun with them on the beach, riding on scooter with them, have sex, be happy.

Instead of it, guess what? I am FUCKING KEK living in north east Stockholm shithole seeing swedish girls get molested by somalis and rapefugees and call me a svenne..

You won't get laid unless you're a rich Chad.

i want source for this picture

>call me a ZHID
what would you prefer them call you? that's literally the only word for you people here

yevrey is the proper name