What do the Spanish speakers thought about Wagner Moura's accent in Narcos...

What do the Spanish speakers thought about Wagner Moura's accent in Narcos? I don't speak spanish and it really bothered me in the first episodes, but his acting was so good that I forgot about it easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8NYwcK7BWo
youtu.be/lsIKhy1GVdo
youtube.com/watch?v=VbfXfNG1EJw
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cYUuavrew
youtube.com/watch?v=zj3K_JJbQdI
youtube.com/watch?v=umJHBmwRHh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5Nhoo-QiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi6YEQQ32Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#huehuewashing

I'm more upset about the fact that he's so skinny. The real escobar was way fatter

Woah so he's Brazilian. I couldn't tell at all. Heard no accent from the few times I've seen it.

>Woah so he's Brazilian
>He hasn't seen Tropa De Elite

My friend's Colombian gf said it bothered her that he didn't really sound paisa.

>My friend's gf

pretty bad, sometimes he speaks like a guiri in mallorca

Wo¡W colombians in Germany? only spanairds live in your shit cunt bro.

Yes! There are around 15k colombians over there. In fact, my best friend from high school is currently living and studying in Hamburg.

It sounded ok to me but I don't really know how colombian accent sounds.

>What is Youtube?

>Yes! There are around 15k
few colombians ...there are 100k spaniards there....i feel shame they live with fucking nazis

My colombian friend you dont know that spaniards were treated like a shit in 70s,60s...there

more less around 600k emigrated to Germany and all people came back to spain in early 80s...

my granpa (who worked in germany) says that Germans now treat the same form other inmigrants like turks or poles

> i watched in youtube one colombia qt
but colombia has differents accents....not all is paisa i think so....but i dont know

I know, but the meme says that every one of us sound like a paisa from Medellin.

What's a paisa?

>What's a paisa?
paisa = Medellin accent

Paisas are people from Medellin and the coffe region of the country

Oh. So how is it perceived? Like if you speak it, do people assume you are arrogant, dumb, smart, ghetto or is it just normal?

>you can't have a friend who ever dated otherwise you're le cuck

they are coming !!!! lad!!!! hahahahahahahahha

Country ignorant.

Paisas are known for being good sellers, fast talkers, entrepreneurial, liers, sneaky, warm, friendly etc.. They're the colombian version of porteños in Argentina.

Sneaky thugs with a lazy accent. Paisa girls are assumed to be literal prostitutes because they usually are fat, brown and have gigantic tits and asses.

They're not exactly smart, but they are unusually bright when it comes to doing shit the quick, dirty and nigger way. Pretty much appropriate for a narco, if you think about it.

It was pretty bad. Forget getting the "paisa" accent right, he made some weird intonations and pauses that no Spanish speaker ever makes. I didn't mind much though. He was a pretty good accent.

I find more unforgivable that some Spanish Speaking actors (Mexicans mainly) didn't bother to get the paisa accent right.

I mean he was a pretty good actor.

>that map
Lmao
Theres no white people spexially not in the santanderes. Who thw fuck made that?

>Fake argentinians

Come again?

What's the best colombian accent ?

Best spanish is neutral. You can see it in most dubs and decent news chanels.

This dude speaks the neutral spanish properly and also imitates some other accents.
youtube.com/watch?v=y8NYwcK7BWo

>This dude speaks the neutral spanish properly
lol, yes!!!! this guy speaks so neutral in my opinion

People say Bogotano, but I think is not very remarkable.
Nigger accents (north and west coast) are cancer.
Cali accent is a bit annoying.
Santander accent is too rough.
Poor/farmer paisa not so good, but high class paisa is nice.
All else is not worth mentioning.

So... I guess high class paisa first, and maybe high class bogotano second.

t. Bogotano.

Good video, but I think he's a bit biased against paisa. That paisa he's making is "montañero" paisa. There are some rich paisas (especially girls) that have a lovely accent.

Nice video

Woow lad. You're being fucking harsh with your own people. Daaamnn.

I'm from bogota so I'm biased towards saying that the bogotANO accent is the best sounding one. However the paisa accent isn't that bad either unless you're a poor ass paisa nigga. That accent is really scary.

Lol. Nice video.

Poor paisan

youtu.be/lsIKhy1GVdo

costeño accent sounds a bit veneco to me

Barranquilla, Cartagena and Santa Marta are Venezuelan exclaves

I understand that the andean part of Venezuela has more in common with Colombia than with the rest of Penezuela.

It doesn't really. The "llanero" accent, is more Veneco-like. It isn't in that video tho.

Off topic: Spanish speakers give us the best rage attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=VbfXfNG1EJw
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cYUuavrew
youtube.com/watch?v=zj3K_JJbQdI
youtube.com/watch?v=umJHBmwRHh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5Nhoo-QiI

>tfw I can understand it perfectly
feels good man.

The best Pablo
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi6YEQQ32Jg