Is there anything more miserable than being an Asian male in a Western country?

Is there anything more miserable than being an Asian male in a Western country?

They are always at the bottom of the food chain. Every woman thinks they have small dicks and even Asian women have been brainwashed by Western ideals to view Asian males as ugly.

I live in San Francisco which is like 40% Asian and all the Asian girls here have an almost fetish-like obsession of dating and hooking up with non-Asian men. All of the Asian males I know are unable to partake in the dating scene here and rarely have girlfriends and are reduced to marrying the ugly Asian chicks who can barely speak English in their mid to late 30's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DcPRkP_G7k
youtube.com/watch?v=9pv2t0UFyUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asians are the richest demographic in the US by quite a bit

They're doing better than whites

Economically yes. My Asian friends all work in silicon valley and make a fuck ton of money, but they still constantly strike out with women. The only way they get laid is by wasting a lot of money on girls or just getting a hooker straight up.

I've tried helping one of my friends with his Tinder game but he literally gets like 0 matches.

Ask the AMWF autist and you will witness true despair. The mind of an Asian man is a very powerful but fragile thing.

being korean or japanese would actually be kind of cool. feel sorry for the other asians though

Yes, being an Indian male in a western country.

POO

IN

Asian men are cute

well yeah, asian americans are very divided, they dont try to exert their opinions into the culture. when was the last time you heard an asian man critique the american culture from their own perspective?

as soon as asian men stop being beta cucks and their communities start looking like communities they will remain weak faggots who are employees to white society

I think u mean east Asian , I'm south east Asian and life is great here

steve yuen is a perfect example of a useless asian american, he is basically a white person trying to come to terms with his asian face

>I'm south east Asian

That's the thing I don't get about asians living in the west.
They try so hard to be white, but they'll never be white. No one will view them as white.
Yet they still strive to be.

I don't get it.

Will you join us in the race war friend?

What's wrong?

No, I don't want to start negative things in a country that took me in.

As a Tyrone I actually feel bad for asian guys. All the asians girls I see on campus are with white guys. I've had a hapa aggressively hit on me when there was a decent looking korean kid in the class, and I am autistic af so I am not even sure what she saw in me.

Why is US so racist. I thought California was equality utopia.

asians are still only really marrying asians, i have no idea about san francisco but the majority of asian couples are with one another here

if anything white culture seems to be way more fragile. easily intimidated and frightened by other minorities, and way more of the NEET phenomena.

asian culture seems alot more stoic and people look to be focused on careers or money.

Being a CHI-cano is absolutely worse.

You have no idea how many retarded white weebs qts out there lust for your tiny asian cock. Go on interpals for a fucking day, and your inbox will be full. Even if your a jungle gook, you can lie and say you're Japanese and they won't know shit because they're retarded.

If you haven't gone to an anime convention and anal fucked 5 cosplay sluts by noon, it's only because you want truly don't want it.

CHI-canos on the other hand, are at best tolerated by whites, and HATED by other spics and CHI-canos. There's exactly zero people in the entire planet who would, out of 100 different ethnicities pick a mexcriment chicano, even if he were rich , fit, and cummed dark chocolate. The only way any CHI-cano gets laid is by either lying and saying he's Spanish or dating at least 3-4 points below his level.

Apart from not being a fetish, we're also seen as lazy and stupid where as everyone always assumes Asians are intelligent.I have an engineering degree but no one trusts me with even basic calculations but my stupid gook friend can say the moon is made of cheese and everyone will eat it up and believe it.

i don't think this is true. a lot of white girls here have asian bf's. it's mostly the younger tumblr-browsing, reddit-meme spouting type though. Not even necessarily weebs.

lol this smug ass nigga finally could get his privilege and be racist lmao

never feel bad for chinks and gooks out there though they deserve it

dude we get it, you are some insecure beta who needs to make himself feel better by putting other people down

no need to keep bumping this thread with these gross generalizations.

>asianmasculinity

>strive to be white

no this isn't really true. might be in very white areas but they all seem to have their own subculture going IE all asian groups/clubs/restaurants and events and so-on.

for example my city has a huge korean students/expat group and they all seem to just make their own districts/areas although more non-koreans are usually in those areas.

Miss Germany 2016 with her Asian boyfriend.

Another pic of them

>Is there anything more miserable than being an Asian male in a Western country?

Yes, a american complaining about asian men.

I've seen more Asian guys with white girls than I've seen white guys with African girls.

>Is there anything more miserable than being an Asian male in a Western country?

Being a Swedish male in Sweden.

Another pic of them
Why can't you get a German beauty queen, while this Asian guy can?

yeah but whats the point if they are just insular and dont participate in the larger society? they have nothing to offer to the larger society except labor, why dont they try to be on the forefront like jews for example

Another pic of them
Here is she getting crowned

most seem to be just students who do four years here and go back though and the areas cater to that demographic

being a white male in western society?

Kill Whitey Video:
Lyrics to Kill Whitey
(Chorus)
Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Niggas in the church say (LAA)

Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Uncle tom house nigga (RAH!)

The white man is a devil, a beast, beserk, snake, Satan, serpent, evil, wicked, dragon, demonic, Hell-Born, Iblis, brutal, wild, fierce, untamed, the archenemy, father of lies, prince of darkness, nigga let me (?)
The Crips and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruitin'
Wit no dispute,
Drive by shootin' on this white genetic mutant,
Wanna know where I'm from?
I'm from "Fuck Yo Hood",
Dont even hit me up, fuck yo set
Let's go, and kill some rednecks (muthafucka)
The Menace Clan aint afraid, to check a hood
The Menace Clan aint afraid of a peckerwood
Fuck George Bush, fuck Bill Clinton, fuck Ross Perot, fuck Dan Quayle, what the hell?
Fuck Daryl Gates, fuck Stacey Koon, fuck Ted Briseno, fuck Lawrence Powell, fuck Timothy Wind, and judge George Carter,
Im down wit my nigga Shady,
I got the .380,
My homies think Im crazy cuz I shot a white baby, I said, I said, I said

(Chorus)

When I unload the muthafuckin Glock,
Ya body clot,
Ya homies are shot,
Im up the block before ya body drop,
A nigga dumpin' on yo white ass,
Fuck this rap shit, nigga I'ma blast,
I dont give a fuck, if,
None of yall niggas aint down,
I'll beat a white boy to the muthafucking ground,
Im wit tha M-E-N-A-C-E,
I could see you but ya cant see me,
Now what have we?
Im (?) you,
Just bust the one-less busta, musta,
Bit the dust,
Fuck this rap shit, nigga Im bust, on yo ass,
Ima slash and slash,
And they hear the sax,
You neva heard no shit like this,
Menace,
I piss on ya grave,
Civilize a slave,
Blow up ya church, then I blow up ya turf,
You will search,
For the Menace, Clan,
But in his, hand,
Theres a muthafuckin nine,
So they dont cross the line cuz I...

(Chorus)

thats it? anyone can get a white girl. Ive seen white girls have intercourse with horses. does that make horses in general successful?

I don't get it, what is so bad about being Asian? I've never had any problems, I grew up like a regular American

Thats because we are told that fucking over people is evil.

I was refering to asian americans, not international students

>I live in San Francisco
Yeah, that's full of Chinese and Koreans. Even Japanese Americans avoid to live in San Francisco nowadays.

OP said he was the bottom of the food chain. I was simply stating that isn't true. My apologies for offending your delicate sensibilities.

honestly white culture excludes asians, hispanics and blacks just as much, IE all-white country clubs and so-on. in areas that are 90% white its free to be racist against asians, same as in hawaii where alot of people are freely racist against whites.

the US is still very segregated the areas I've been to.

dont talk big with your artificially worked out body at faggot Gym.

lol babylon 2.0....AKA United Soviet States of Murka, AKA Roman empire 2.0 AKA Super Zimbabwe isnt working out....is it?

Came here to say this.

White women are scared of Pooinloos because of gangrape and curry smell. They're not scared of Asians because they know they're too beta to rape and even then it's just a micropenis

america is fine, just that there are a handful of shitposters who pretend their opinion literally represents facts

don't form opinions based on what autistic NEETs are telling you. go there yourself.

>america is fine,

I been there

no its not

faggot

dying empire is le dying

>white women openly hanging around ghetto thugs
and sketchy guys
>scared of rape

its a big country with a lot of people. california, new england and the west coast is doing fine, rust belt and most of the south is basically just meth country. you have entire regions which are shit holes and entire regions which are still pretty good.

Maybe you're too dark, I'm Chicano and I'm always hitting on Asian chick's in front of their dads.

>it's a "country"

you keep spouting that zionist mindfuck garbage as if some people dont know better.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DcPRkP_G7k

We said Asian males, aND specifically refrencing da pussy game

You'll never understand my pain being the only unsuccessful oriental in my family, hell the fucking city.

All my cousins are either married to white women or white men. All six of them. FUCK. They all have successful jobs and I'm literally the only college dropout between my family in the states.

The shame of being a failure as an oriental despite being known as the most successful race in america.

Just kill me now.

asian here, i've had no problem dating girls from other races.it isn't that difficult so long as you take care of yourself, IE work out and pretend you have prospects.

getting educated girls who are wifey material is the hard part. the girls i've known who are good looking and not have a useless degree are basically single until they find someone with similar stats.

lack of rural population and broad definition of white people in USA contributes to that, if you look at different states it would probably be closer

So close to the ''muh dick'' arguement.

that "boyfriend" is obviously a faggot, don't deceive me

>try to integrate into mainstream society
LOL check out these chinks trying to be white

>try to maintain their own subcultures and mind their own business
GEEZ what's their problem, why won't these gooks integrate and be friends with us like a normal people

Well bro at least we tried. Fuck the rest of them here.

Honestly as an Hispanic I feel waaay better positioned than almost any Asian or Indian

Asians have brains and discipline, but nothing else

That's east asians obviously, the rest just have nothing going for them

I have trouble getting pussy back in Asia, what makes you think I'll get it easier here. Plus my brother is married to an American woman.

>The white man is a devil, a beast, beserk, snake, Satan, serpent, evil, wicked, dragon, demonic, Hell-Born, Iblis, brutal, wild, fierce, untamed, the archenemy, father of lies, prince of darkness, nigga let me (?)
White people are so badass

>is there anything worse
Being a white male posting your autism on Sup Forums.

I feel that behaviorally we are a less disciplined, more disorganized version of whites basically

i'm a japanese born in croatia, girls likes me, perhaps because i'm super hot, but to be honest, my dick is 14 cm on good day

There are non-Slavs who were actually born in Croatia? Color me surprised.

How tall are you?

>countries with literally 0 asians
>proceeds to generalize

honestly you guys seem pretty ignorant. asians and indians are very diverse as a group.

i wouldn't generalize say all swedes are effeminate hipsters or NEETs, and all colombians are drug peddlars because it only represents most not all.

178 cm

yes, my father came here as a sudent and stayed here. there is also a korean family in my neighborhood

I've been abroad in very international environments, I know what I talk about

Do you feel average or manlet in Croatia?

do you guys throw rocks at each other's houses?

not really, i'm of average hight overhere. maybe a little bellow actually, but if you are higher than 175 it's not that bad. and people around here are fond of japanese people. they don't like chinese so much tho

I feel bad for them

When someone makes fun of blacks, arabs, some leftards will always defend them and call you a WOCIST

When someone insults asians, even leftards laugh

they are a tae-kwon do family, they have a tae kwon do school here lel, and they hardly can speak both croatian and english.

that's reassuring, those Dinarics in general are tall

i bet you are a black guy who is mad at this chink's ad

youtube.com/watch?v=9pv2t0UFyUM

>go to hostels in europe
>this must be how the rest of the world is like

universities

that just means asians aren't really considered a minority though. rather be laughed at than coddled and pitied by patronizing libtards

just because people speak in a general sense and don't completely change their wording not to offend sjws doesn't mean they are talking about every single member of a group...

This

>way more of the NEET phenomena.
That is why hikikomori is an internationally recognized word.

De que hablas negro? Vivimos en el mismo pais?
Nada de lo que dices ha pasado.

>Hitting on women in front of their dad
do you like being a huge nigger like this ?
what if i did this to your daughter would you like that ?

there's no respect anymore, fucking savages all of you

>asian culture seems alot more stoic and people look to be focused on careers or money.
This, bunch of mindless souless money hungry rats

Yea, that's why they are called "chintok" "bridés" "ping pong" or "sushi"

asian culture is pretty stoic, if you react to shitty people or rude manners it looks badly on you.

some white people don't really get that and look like a bunch of chimps. some germans/northern europeans do get the mentality though.

this is literally just japan. its almost non-existent elsewhere in asian cultures.

literally who does that tho
people see an asian they go ooooh jacky chan haha
and that's about it

people do this in incredibly trashy towns here too, or among shittier immigrant groups.

almost every white person here has enough common sense to understand basic decency.

ooooh jacky chan haha

lol.

we taku america fromu whitu piggu!

>Is there anything more miserable than being an Asian male

Fixed

LOL

>this is literally just japan. its almost non-existent elsewhere in asian cultures.
this just shows the knowledge level of you azn immigrants. you likely should learn the reality of east asia in general without relying on gossips coming from journos in english.

How's the NEET crisis in Asia?

White women + black men
White men + asian women
Asian men + imaginary girlfriends/pillows
Black women + ???

Exactly this. The US census defines '62% non-hispanic white' as people who are of European, Jewish, Arab, Turk, Persian, Berber or North Indian descent. No other country does this.

I'm down for an Asian bf but they all go for white men here and don't like feminine partners

Also gentrifying techie get out of my city.