I
N
I
S
H
E
D

>another rebrand

Dude. I dont understand why youd need anything more than an rx 580. That thing will handle anything you throw at it

More like
>480 +100mhz performance
>480 + $10 price

What is 4k at with > 60hz monitor?
What is multiple monitors?

Get out, kid.

You dont need 4k at this moment. The rx 580 can power through anything.

>480 price
Why would you believe this?

Hello nvidiot.

You dont realize this but not everyone has a 4k monitor

Ok so that means technological development should halt just because some of you are too poor or stupid to afford a shitty 4k panel?

AMD treats it customers well and i believe they will make the price low

AMD is good like that

>he didnt wait for vega

The jews shilled OP

>Advance technology
>In a monitor

Oh boy, cant wait for my monitor to pour me hot coffee while it rubs my dick

Omg.

Look, you dont need anything more than an rx 580 at this moment. I can several 4k monitors if i want but i dont want to.

A rx 580 will power through everything you throw at it.

>intel fags calling someone else a jew

4k is a meme

>Baby Lake comes out
>not a single thread praising it
>everyone making fun of how there's barely any noticeable improvement in performance

>Ryzen comes out
>people on Sup Forums furiously and unconditionally suck on AMD's cock
Yeah, no. You are the Semitic fellow.

4k monitors aren't really for gaming atm, I don't think there's a single one that's >60hz, 1440p is where its at atm.

How much does intel pay you?

Nothing which is why I don't make posts raving about shitty rebranded chips like Skylake -> Kaby unlike all the AMDbabbies in here fapping to this ridiculous rebrandeon.

This is what damage control looks like guys

BTFO
T
F
O

DELET

>damage control
What "damage control" faggot? Find me a single thread where people are saying that Kaby Lake is a legit improvement over Skylake. Come on, I'll wait.

If we'll have 1080p or 1440p for the next 50 years, we won't get better video cards. There won't be many real reasons to make a better video card. I personally use a 1080p 144hz panel and I plan on doing an incremental upgrade either to a 240hz or a 165hz 1440p panel.

Coming out with bigger resolution monitors will help push the market to be more needy and at the same time help the lower end market as well. A GTX 1050 2GB can pretty much play every single game you throw at it in 1080p with a minimum of medium-high settings all around. A GTX 1060 will max out every single title in 1080p 60hz (the shit most of you idiots run at the moment), a 1070 will be a bit overkill but will allow people like me to enjoy high quality games at almost 144fps and 1080+ is good only if you run higher spec panels. If you don't own at least a 1440p 144hz monitor and you get anything else but a 1070 (or you are retarded enough to crossfire some cheap RX 460 or 470), you suffer from severe autism and you should consider doing a school shooting and then hero yourself.

>You dont need 4k at this moment.
4k has been a thing for years and companies are all ready putting out high refresh rate 4k monitors. The better question is why wouldn't you want 4k? It is the best of both worlds having pixel dencity and refresh.

Ffs my laptop does 4k.

> I don't think there's a single one that's >60hz

And you would be thinking wrong. But that is typical for an amd tard. There are a handful of high refresh rate 4k monitors on the marker from companies like RoG, dell, lg, samsung, etc.

So again, we have the monitors, and the cards to push them, why do the amd drones keep pushing the line that they didnt want those pixels anyways.

Why would anyone buy 1440p stop gap tech that is to 4k what 720p was to 1080?