There are people RIGHT NOW ON Sup Forums who believe Slavs are the last hope of Europe

>there are people RIGHT NOW ON Sup Forums who believe Slavs are the last hope of Europe
>there are people who believe Slavs are white
>there are people who unironically support Slavic neonazi groups

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
blog.africawebtv.nl/meeting-the-laseges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say something, but then I saw your flag.
Do you need someone to talk to? Are you okay?

Desliga o seu computador e vai foder um macaco

Fugg off slavs are literally the only white people I see in Brussels

See, that's where you're wrong my friend. White people don't live in Brussels, and the fact that you only see """"""""""white slavs"""""""""" in that shithole just proves it

I love it when you use that reaction pic t b h

you're probably Moroccan anyway so fuck off

>buttmad Brussels lad looks out window
>sees crowds of brown people shouting in the streets
>sees one white person, happy to see native Belgian
>the white guy speaks russian, the Belgian tears up as he turns to face his computer

in his defence though Russians do look nothing like Belgian people, you can spot them from a mile away.

fair enough, there's quite the difference between a slav and a Belgian (pic)

youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw

#callbrussels

buttmad slavshit detected
I hope you're Ukrainian or Russian because it's nice to see how you're annihilating each other slowly

i'm not 100% on slavs but russians for certain are not human, let alone white

aren't Russians pretty much Finnic rapebabies that got subjected to a retarded culture and language family

>it's just my capital xDDDDD
>it's just my largest cities :DDDDDD
>it's just my mayor, president, chief justice, minister :)))))))
>it's just women getting raped :o)))))
>it's just a terrorist attack B^|
>it's just 50+% of all males younger than 20 being called Mohammad
>it's just allah being the only prophet

Slavs are the first people to reach space, Slavs will also be the first people to conquer entire Europe, deal with it. As soon as western kekolds run themselves into the ground Europe will belong to the Slavic people.

Russia has the highest % of Muslims in all of Europe

>Slavs are the first people to reach space
thanks to German intelligentsia and dictatorship. It's like saying India is a good country because it has a space program or North Korea is good because it made nuclear weapons.
>Slavs will also be the first people to conquer entire Europe
The only thing Slavs conquered over the last 2000 years were the unhabited plains of central Europe after the Huns came

>As soon as western kekolds run themselves into the ground Europe will belong to the Slavic people.
You'll just be a group of Chinese puppets if that happens someday desu

Also you can't even fix your own Muslim problem, they literally broke apart from you

nice

>Comparing based assimilated tatars and natives living far from urbanised territories with shitskin rapefugees

Eastern Roman empire lasted for almost 1500 years while western savages sacked theirs, and Slavs also fought intensely to survive while westerners lived their entire lives on easy mode sheltered from everything.

We'll see in 20 years when religious police starts dictating your life and culture and when USA gives up defending you how 'smart' or whatever western Europe is. Lelgium isnt even a country, give me a real country on the line pls..

Do you call people praying en masse on the streets like
"assimilated"?
Because not even our Turks are as retarded as doing that, it's probably not even legal here.

We call this city Mosque for reason, it's full of migrants from south Asia who work here
This is annual muslim holiday
>it's probably not even legal here
Rape is tho

>le Russian muslims are better than Western muslims meme

>Slavs also fought intensely to survive while westerners lived their entire lives on easy mode sheltered from everything.
That's another way of saying Slavs didn't do jackshit and lived in mud huts until they got Christianized and came into contact with white people

>We'll see in 20 years when religious police starts dictating your life and culture and when USA gives up defending you how 'smart' or whatever western Europe is.
They said that 30 years ago and it still didn't happen, even the percentage of Muslim inhabitants stabilized since 2000. Meanwhile you Slavshits are too retarded to procreate at all and your percentage is growing at a much higher rate. Just look at Bulgaria and Macedonia ffs

>Lelgium isnt even a country, give me a real country on the line pls..
>Slavs in charge of arguments

>Comparing based assimilated tatars and natives living far from urbanised territories with shitskin rapefugees
are you retarded or actually that ignorant

Hows the PR campaign going waffleman?

Russians is what you get when you kill off more or less everybody in the top 50% of the people.

Tell me 1 just 1 terorrist attack commited by slavs in western europe.

Chechens are less than 1% of Russian population retard

>make a thread because he is butthurt at slavs
>watches anime
>somehow I am at fault for something here

yeah well ok, enjoy your designated terrorist hour and ugly women that go around divorcing you I guess, I dont know, at least I am not making a thread being butthurt about lelgians

some retards started posting the meme on Sup Forums a while ago, since then most shitposters stopped using it here. I just do it because it actually triggers people

that has nothing to do with my argument though.

>watches anime
what the fuck, are you projecting your miserable life on me or where did you get this from

also your whole sentence is just assburgers, kill yourself

It does
All terrorist acts were made by chechen/danestan muslims who make 2% of russian population, again

You're saying exactly the same shit liberals say when Islamists attack people
>it's just a tiny minority between good people
Also doesn't change jackshit about the fact that you're still the country with the highest percentage of muslims in all of Europe

being slav > being white so I honestly dont care lol

>Americans

No, i'm not
I can't remember any terrorist attacks made by tatars or any of asian minorities living in forests of taiga, so i'd better have 10 tatars than arab shithead
Just ask Poles
Also, there's no SJW cancer in any slavic country

I can't remember any Tunisians or Lebanese doing any of that shit, doesn't change anything about it.

>Just ask Poles
Poles literally act like Arabs in the streets, their only difference is the skin tone.

>Also, there's no SJW cancer in any slavic country
That's what RT told you, isn't it

>his country is ruled by americans
btw westerners ARE americans, there's literally no difference

>I can't remember any Tunisians or Lebanese doing any of that shit, doesn't change anything about it.
It's all about rapefugee crisis

>Poles literally act like Arabs in the streets, their only difference is the skin tone.
I mean that even natiionalistic polish bydlo is fine living with tatars

>That's what RT told you, isn't it
>let me tell you about my country
They exist only on internets

The only reason you don't get cucked is because even Niggers don't want to live in your shithole. It's just a matter of time until they come for you, and with everything that comes from the West it will hit you a thousand times harder.

>implying it hasn't already started anyway
blog.africawebtv.nl/meeting-the-laseges/

There is literally nothing wrong with Slavs, though the neonazis are pretty hilarious.

>It's all about rapefugee crisis
I never talked about them though. And as I said, it's just a matter of time until this happens with you too, not even talking about the fact that your fertility rate is only growing thanks to the muslim minorities.

>I mean that even natiionalistic polish bydlo is fine living with tatars
pretty sure even niggers are

desu Pushkin was a nigger

ewww rude.

All of your rapefugees actually came from Serbia. All of them. And guess what?

Zero sexual assaults, zero regular assaults, zero terrorist attacks, zero thefts, zero cars set on fire.
Oh, and we put them all in the park, where people walk their dogs to take a shit and that has one giant Christian cross made out of stone in the middle.

>be white
>have to live with these creatures
>who divorce you and take half of your shit
>in order to fuck niggers

wew, glad I am slav, almost bit the bullet here..

I live next to the Luxembourgish border, and we have actually big problems with the Serbian Mafia around here. So I guess your meme just got debunked

also what's up with that divorce meme, is it because of that one meme map that flew around here a while ago?

>it's just a matter of time until this happens with you too
Eh, no. Simply no

>pretty sure even niggers are
Now you're just getting edgy

You are a Turk, not aSlav.

You clearly are retarded since you don't even bother reading the complete sentence. By a matter of time I meant this.

>Russia will continue to have the largest Muslim population (in absolute numbers) in Europe in 2030. Its Muslim population is expected to rise from 16.4 million in 2010 to 18.6 million in 2030. The growth rate for the Muslim population in Russia is projected to be 0.6% annually over the next two decades. By contrast, Russia’s non-Muslim population is expected to shrink by an average of 0.6% annually over the same period.

tfw live in shithole

>not even talking about the fact that your fertility rate is only growing thanks to the muslim minorities
Same about whole west Europe but without mass rapings and muslims-dindu-naffin movements

>racemixing with Tatars everywhere
>No one cares about that

So? I never said anything different, I just wanted to point out that you're as doomed as we are. Those "yeah but Western Europe is worse" memes really kill every kind of normal discussion, no wonder so many people here are retarded NEETs

>you're as doomed as we are
This is simply as retarded as "Russia bastion of white race" meme
No one is doomed