Sweden

>sweden

only islam can save sweden.

d1a favä (för att vara ärlig)

Yet I'm a fucking virgin

That's western women everywhere, not only Swedish ones.

You're jelly because swedish girls don't like amerifats

The plan is to flood the country with Muslims, have them enact Sharia law and after order's been reestablished we banish them from our realm.

Eso en Chile automaticamente te tacha de ninfómana, mas si es una mujer bonita (y aparentemente decente)

Just come here and I'll help you

Are really Swedish women that easy to sleep with so many?

Yes.

You don't even have to travel abroad to get some easy Swedish pussy, just go to Magaluf or Marbella.

Haha you're suggesting I'm gay based on my flag

Yes. Finns are probably even worse.

It's disgusting, I want out of this place.

why the fuck they keep on repeating "who cares" and "not that much"? Are they lying or just insecure about it?

I'm 22 and has slept with 0 people??

>Meanwhile, me living in a landlocked place with no tourism and not having access to Nordic whores to fernando Martínez them

Just move in here. You're in the EU, you can do that.

Well I am thinking to do an Erasmus year in 2 or 3 years but I don't know exactly where yet.

do you even know what the word landlocked means, you autistic spic?

Do you?

if your country has access to a ocean; then its not landlocked.

just because you live in some shithole not near the water doesn't mean you live in a landlocked country.

he obviously wasn't referring to the whole country, you autistic spic

I meant landlocked town not country, filthy amerifat.

Why chaste and clean life become a sin?

Kek, I've never slept with a girl that had over 10 sexual partners. These girls are some genuine turbosluts.

That she told you about.

Swedish women lie about their actual number all the damn time.

The 10 she told you about could just be ex boyfriends and fuck-buddies. She ain't counting all that miscellaneous club dick.

It will never cease to bewilder me, that Sex is something some people just have.

just because he lives in a shit part of spain doesnt mean its "land-locked". if you like water then move to it, or visit it. neither of those require leaving the country, therefore he is not locked to the land. if you seriously cant find a difference between living inland and having no water access, then you need serious help you probably wont find in your third world shithole.

People actually use the english word "bigot" for just about anyone who disagrees with them. I think that women shouldn't "mass sex"?? I'm a "biggot". Kill me, senpai.

Jamals took your girls ;__;

>easy women
>disgusting
Are you gay or what's your problem?

I want untouched and pure specimens, not dirty whores that have been screwed by every bloke in town.

>I live in a landlocked part of my country
>LOL MOVE WHAT A FAGGOT YOU NEED HELP

It's not all the same

>le perfect pure princess meme

Go back to your animes, faggot. Women, like men, have sex whether you like it or not.

Yes, and that's why I don't like women.

Well, we all have our preferences I guess. I don't mind if the woman knows what she's doing in the bed.

I don't mind it either, but I want to have been the one to teach her.

I'm nontheist but I find this disturbing. Maybe that's the reason why divorce rate is so high in Europe.

>Calls anyone an autits
>Starts name calling after a foreigner missuses a word.

I guess I'm rather a fucker than a teacher. :D

Jesus Christ...

He didn't even misuse the word.

And that indeed seems to be the case

Yet, I'm a virgin

sick reading comprehension, mario :^)

I mean, why do europeans refuse emotional relationship and focus merely on body? Sex is the holiest thing in the world, sex physically and emotionally builds a bridge between 2 peoples' heart, it bounds them and makes them think about each other more than themselves. Why are European countries so callous? Am I the most bigot atheist living in the world?

Divorce rates are higher in for example America, Russia, Spain which are way more christian than northern Europe so there's obviously more factors

i don't know man
maybe i'm just a romantic, but i can't see the appeal of casual sex. it'd have to be someone i really care about to do it with.

Hmmmmmm...
Why are nordic girls so much normier than nordic men?

Is that reddit?

I'm really struggling inside, i don't know the right answer. I wish i would.

Brb moving to scandinavia

What do you mean refuse emotional relasionships? Surely most people seek them, but you can have fun if you don't have that. And yes, sex is fun and not to be taken too seriously.

jewish tricks

IMO, sex should be taken seriously. I mean, monkeys and mouses have sex too. Sex without emotion is just too bestial for me. Also, promiscuity and strong emotional relationship can't move along together.

It's possible to separate sex and love though. When the monday morning reality hits you realize the one night stand isn't a good match

Ok, I see your point. For me lust is enough emotion for casual sex, of course it's not as good as with someone you have deeper feelings for, but it's still pretty good. But yes, I can understand your point of view as well.

>It's disgusting, I want out of this place.

This. I just want to meet someone who's waifumaterial, but every grill i've fucked this far has been some sort of a whore or a nutcase.

Because the robot countries send their men to mail checks home.

How can so many Scandi women be slags but so many scandi guys are virgins then?

I think sex and love is connected, one can't just seperate them easily.
I understand you as well. You see sex as a tool for having fun and feeling good, that's completely acceptible.

>orgasmus
ftfy

>all women are obsessed with sex and see it as a purpose

Is this a first here, two people with different opinions can accept each others point of view. I guess it's not all shitposting here. Cheers to you my turkish mate!

You too, bro. IMO Sup Forums is definetly a place for high-tier people who can actually make discussions. I love all the fags hanging around here.

when are we going to start hanging kikes and traitorous degenerates from lampposts

I was hiking in sweden and a swedish girl offered me a blowjob. I thought it was just some super slut I met

tfw btfo

>tfw 22 and have had 10 bedpartners so far.
>autists on the internet struggle with just a kiss

Kek

It's not about which gender is more normie.

Men are more likely than women to agree to casual sex. As long as only sex is involved, men generally don't have a problem with having sex with someone who is below their league. A 8/10 man will most likely agree to have sex with a 6/10 woman. This is a result of evolution.

Now, consider it from the point of view of the woman. If you, as a 6, can fairly easily have sex with an 8, why would you be satisfied with someone below your league? So what ends up happening is that women primarily go for men above their league, leaving the ones at their league and below without sex. The top whatever percent of men have a large amount of partners, while the bottom whatever percent has very few if any at all. With women, the distribution of sex partners is a lot more even, because basically none of them have trouble acquiring sex.

This is what happens when there is little stigma attached to casual sex. Whether it is a good thing depends on what group you happen to belong to.

blame men. men shouldn't marry non virgins, that's it. supply and demand

you could be using your social skills to seek out a wife

enjoy your emotionless crotch sneezes, better get those itchy red bumps treated as soon as possible