Did y'all know that firefox has hardware acceleration and multi process acceleration disabled by default?

Did y'all know that firefox has hardware acceleration and multi process acceleration disabled by default?

just go to your about:config and change these values

How to enable hardware acceleration

(wiki.mozilla.org/Blocklisting/Blocked_Graphics_Drivers#On_X11)

webgl.force-enabled=true.
webgl.msaa-force=true.
layers.acceleration.force-enabled=true.

How to enable electrolysis multi-process acceleration
(wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis)

browser.tabs.remote.autostart=true
extensions.e10sBlockedByAddons=false
extensions.e10sBlocksEnabling=false
browser.tabs.remote.force-enable=true

dom.ipc.processCount=...

This controls how many tabs get to use their own process. By default it's set to 1, meaning there's just one process that all tabs will have to share. If you increase the value, more tabs can run by themselves, but memory use for Firefox starts to explode (but only when tabs are actually open).

Not joking after enabling these things it's made my browser like 5x faster

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did y'all know Chrome does all this shit by default and you don't have to fuck with it?

Did y'all know Chrome is a botnet?

Yeah i did, but chrome is a botnet, and i though people might want to know how to get it without the botnet

Ungoogled Chromium, retard.

nice meme

The whole internet is botnet. I really don't give a fuck. You bend over backwards using shitty browsers and shitty search engines, and every site you go to using google analytics that fingerprints your browser and tracks you anyway.

Stop being paranoid and join the rest of humanity in the first world.

>disable by default
do you want the browser to become even more unstable?

I force enabled all of these things and it just works faster and isn't any more unstable

what about add ons?
My about:support says disabled by add-ons.
I'm not risking stability for some extra performance.

your OS is botnet and your ISP rapes your privacy

I've got like 15 addons.

None of them broke when i enabled this

The addons that don't support multiprocess just run in one process while everything else is multiprocess

just get cyberfox u pleb

>Stop being paranoid and join the rest of humanity in the first world.
You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming

Did y'all know this is default on Nightly?

You can use chromium for those times you are forced to use chrome. Its the same as chrome but without the botnet part.
No automatic updates tho (which is a good thing)

lol Mozilla has been working on multi process for almost 10 years.

sad

Did y'all know Safari is a superior browser?

Kill yourself you perma-BTFO'd tripfaggot.

Things like that are disabled because they appear to be stable but haven't been tested enough. Theres a lot of features that are in the browser that are off.

Enjoy you're crashes

You know that trip is public and has been public for years?

Am I the only one that doesn't think the tripfag got blown the fuck out in the picture?
I mean the tripfag was just saying "look how stupid CPU manufacturers are: You need driverupdates so your CPU doesn't crash, LOL".
Tripfaggy was laughin about it too and everyone thinks he was kind of defending anything.