>2017
>still using ring-3 operating system

When will you make the switch to TempleOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/BlogDir/2017January/TAD170109.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>git
>networking
>browser
>vim
>c++
Tell me.

R'ing Terries "Ring 3 is the ghetto" rant

The fuck? He enabled newtorking?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

Not him, but the user added it himself. Newfags think that when terry said no networking it meant you can never have it when he said he wasn't going to implement it in his OS.

Running userspace in ring 0 is for retards who can't enter ring 3.

wait I thought temple OS was closed source?
What license is it under?

Pubic domain, it has no license. Pubic Domain is still free software.

ring 3 is a corral for nigger cattle

Why don't you? Then we'll never see you post again.

Are you actually running it on the hardware? Absolute madman.

niggers can't even into random numbers, it is beyond the comprehension of the nigger brain

It's not like God would want something he personally liked to be close source. Terry's schizophrenia (reality debug mode for you plain brains) permits him to feel the touch of God's power, hence why TempleOS came to be, even if it is but an imperfect work of man.

Do you like it when a virus disables your hardware?

>an imperfect work of man.
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/BlogDir/2017January/TAD170109.html
----01/09/17 06:27:50----
TempleOS was designed by God.

it's not wise to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, user

This is GCC

here, you might need this

>Terry's schizophrenia (reality debug mode for you plain brains)
best thing i've read on this board in years, nay, on this whole domain.

Kind of strange how Terry has no job or wife or kids and has all this spare time to work on his OS yet half the time on his stream he would just watch youtube videos about Jesus with youtube on ubuntu. He didn't even want to use his OS.

Networking is a meme

he uses TempleOS all the time on live stream, just about every 5 mins. calling out a NIST number, copy pasting into TempleOS and getting God's response for his blog, which he also does in TempleOS, so not sure what you're talking about

>It's blazing fucking fast
>ITS BUHLAZZINGG FUCCKKING FAST

Design != implementation of said design

It's God's Third Temple built with divine intellect and God is perfectly just. You wanna pick a fight with God, that's your problem.

God may be perfect, and He may have explained it's design to the man, but the man, being imperfect, cannot always follow His wishes completely.

whats wrong with ovaltine :3

What part of divine intellect do you not understand? The Holy Spirit can puppet you.

>templeOS
>in the current year
>not using 9front

Can you do any actual computing on it (typical work/rec use)? I never watched any of his streams.

yes you can