Yo waddup Sup Forums I just bought this laptop from craiglist, this thing any good?

Yo waddup Sup Forums I just bought this laptop from craiglist, this thing any good?

We had this thread yesterday.

haha you're black

>all those ports
Ports are out, portless is in
Sorry, brah, better luck next time

J A M A L
A
M
A
L

Return your stolen goods Tyrone.

Those are vents dipshit.

Give it back, Tyrone.

i love these threads

give it back shaquille

These are ports, numbnuts.

did you sell ur ps4

give it back tyrone

>jamal

Give it back nigger

Hand over the personal computer to the owner, Marquavius.

Nigger-tech stories?

I bought an X1 (2011) on eBay last year, I think I got it for $170 shipped in what looked to be really nice used condition, i7, 128gb ssd.

When I picked up the package on my porch I knew something was wrong immediately by the way the weight sharply shifted. I opened it and saw it was the laptop and charger in a medium-flat-rate-box stuffed with flat envelopes and some flat folded up small shipping boxes like you'd find in the lobby of the post office. Didn't even have the thought to tear them up or ball up the envelopes or anything. There was also a lot of glass dust covering the inside of the medium flat rate box. thing was fuggen smashed. 2 bad too, looked clean and was a good deal.

The seller had a very *urban* sounding name. I looked him up after the refund went through and he was a bail bondsman or some shit in FL that seems to acquire things in his daily pursuits as a black man which he can sell on eBay.

""""""""""bought""""""""""

Any "black" person in anime is pretty much guaranteed to be mongolian.

Give it back, Jaquan.

Looks like a 1st gen Lenovo X1 Carbon. I'm actually using one to write this reply, I wish I'd gotten the X230 instead.

>The seller had a very *urban* sounding name.
you can say nigger here