What's the best third world country to move to?

What's the best third world country to move to?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
google.com.co/search?q=costa rica modelos&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwwtj7nPvMAhUIeSYKHTvxBN8Q_AUIBigB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

costa rica seams like it'd be nice

you're living on it

America

pacific islandal countries for real.

flag

>uae
>3rd world

wat

america

nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm

Spain.

>that shitty hand tattoo

Cara truelly is a typical brit slag

she's my gf and we live in the u s

Bhutan

Come to Costa Rica my dude, we have sexy women, no army so no problems and also we are 80-90 europeans and not filthy brown monkeys

>80-90 europeans

Uruguay, Costa-Rica

warm, boring, overpriced

Its not my fault God cursed your people with shit tier skin and looks

Says monkeyland

Well sorry but people here don't need alcohol for every little thing they do

>80-90% white
nice meme bro

Why third world people worship white?

Argentina and Turkey aren't third world, so probably Thailand or another SEA country

There are lots of whites in the third world as well.

Here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

don't come here, you aren't welcome

>argentina 40% inflation
>30+% poverty
> not 3rd world

Where are all these memes coming from lmao?

Can I come to Argentina?..... again...

Croatia

Are there still 1000$/month withdrawal limit?

emirates

Fuck you, I do what I want
Prepare for an American tourist invasion

Well, at least they have something resembling a stable economy

no, don't come

listen to the congolombian and don't come, stay away
this is shit, this is hell on earth, don't come

I believe malaysia, philippines, singapore are very comfy.

>91 million whites in Brazil
>Argentina has 38 million

I have no doubt some of them are white, but there's NO WAY the whole 91 million in Brazil are white. 'White' is used so loosely in South America.

food is shit

Singapore is like super fucking developed though

Long live Costa Rica and its Ticas

brazil seems like a whacky ride

>singapore 3rd world
you're fucking retarded

Not third world, but your country is on my short-list.

Portugal

>all these literal prostitutes offering up their countries and women to be fucked by some gringo

cheap whores, you guys are absolutely disgusting desu

also don't come here or I'll personally rape your mouth after robbing and killing you

Greece.

Uruguay
Argentina
Chile
Bahamas
Iran (if you know how to behave)
Indonesia
Thailand

>says tejas jr that absolutely no one even briefly considered as a possible answer to this question

Don't forget South of Brazil

Sorry, I forgot to delete my name

Colombia

Ok, except m-m-monkeyman above me.

Is south brasil a real thing or just a meme?

What nice places do you got there?

If you've got the money and the balls, you can make a nice living in
>flag

Emphasis on the money. A bulletproof car, a nice gun, and you'll buy half the city with 2000$.

How much do you people hate us British over there, If I were to go to the most popular touristy destination, would the locals hate me, or has hate for us died down over the years. Also I take it you hate me and my country over the Falklands.

Stable economy? What are you saying? No country in Latin america besides perhaps Chile has a stable economy.

What are your sources bro. You need some redpilling Asap

Because they think that by being white they will be developed.

DON'T COME
YOU AREN'T WELCOME, PIRATE

STAY AWAY

Singapore is one of the most developed nations in the world, fucking retard.

Would 20k yurobucks in savings be enough?

How much is it on average for a 100m2 condo in a nice part of Caracas?

Syria

>20k eurobux savings
Exactly why haven't you gone and started a new german enclave in sudamerika?

Also: it's a "click on every third-world shithole storefront until you can't see anymore" captcha

I will enter your lands one day, I will post on this board with my passport over your flag one day. I look forward to meeting you... mate.

I haven't found enough nazis yet

meet me and i will shiv you, filthy pirate

You could always turn to half of austria.
Problem being that they're austrian.

Singapore

/thread

Nope. Singapore is not a possible answer since it's not 3rd world.

I'm not actually joking though, I plan on heading down to the Falklands next year, and I will probably pop over to Argentina whilst I'm there.. Might score and fuck one of your women too.

Don't be mardy, you should be happy that a first world British citizen will be visiting you, and this time not to kill you.

Prekini se sramotiti

in your dreams, anglo roach

Don't be so upset I know you love me.

Switzerland, hands down

tko si ti uopće

The argie is quite salty about it but the reality is that as soon as you step on argentine soil, they'll literally suck your balls.

>country in the middle of malaysia

i don't give a shit about facts, singapore is surrounded by muslim plague, it's third world and that is the and of discussion, amen.

don't confuse us with your country
colombians re the ones that love sucking dicks

Fredi

You're right, levantines are seen as white here too, as well as many clearly mixed but still pale people

south america

yeah they're violent as fuck, but they at least have a structure that allows an actual economy and middle class to exist, with a love of alcohol, partying and christianity

Africa is just niggers doing nigger shit. they burn people for witchcraft and think eating albino meat gives them boners
Middle East is muslim bullshit that just creates an irrational society based on retarded religious customs where 1 in 10000 people is rich cause of oil and everyone is dirt poor cause of sand
far east is shit cause hivemind year-round rice-picking 'no fun allowed' mentality

It's just a meme. The good (not actually good, just not that bad) places in south brazil are little towns in the SC/ RS mountain range. The best actual big city would be joinville in SC, but it is still not that good and lacks urban planning.

I find myself agreeing with an Irishman... strange.

It's not that we love sucking dicks, it's just that we embrace free trade and foreign investement while growing our own economy at the same time. We don't give a fuck about people from other nationalities visiting us unlike you.

Your false "patriotic" speech is the reason why your country is going to shit day after day while others (such as chile) rise. You've been nicely brainwashed with outdated and useless peronist ideologies my man.

>mfw colombian niggers get butthurt for being monkeys and not white
Its ok if you are mad bros you still got cocaine

If you do choose south america, uruguay is the clear best choice

>How much do you people hate us British over there

Nah, that's just a meme... if you come as a tourist you will be treated as any other european tourist

How easy is it to get a work visa and job in Costa Rica?

Any costa rican would pass as colombian. Let's leave it at that.

post costa rica qts NOW

Portugal or Greece

Sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Visa, pretty easy, But a for a decent job ( 1600 bucks a month) you to need very good english, so you are pretty much fine

Neither are third world by any standard

Ignore the "to"

What about central Asia? Are they thrid or second world?

see IF you, like OP, are asking if they're developed or still developing, then it depends which country but most are still developing

I just don get it colombians always get mad when that picture is posted, i dont know why they hate that Costa Rica is "whitier" than colombia

psst
just do this

In proportion yes, just not in quantity. There 5 times as many whites here than in costa Rica. We also have lots of mixed people and a black minority.

I think there are not many blacks over there, please correct me if I'm wrong.

There you go: google.com.co/search?q=costa rica modelos&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwwtj7nPvMAhUIeSYKHTvxBN8Q_AUIBigB

This desu. Even the poorest South American nation is more developed than the average shithole West African nation.