Why is this allowed, why do people tolerate shit like this

why is this allowed, why do people tolerate shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

minixforum.com/threads/neo-z64w-doesnt-start-anymore-after-windows-10-update-help.14122/page-17#post-110772
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf my computer won't turn on anymore!!

Literally impossible to save the image when even the task manager refuses to launch.

I don't know. Why do you?

>wahhh I broke my computer why won't it work
You did something wrong, and you broke it
That's why people tolerate it

Windows 10 is pretty good at breaking itself with patches and updates.

Weird, none of the 4 windows 10 computers or like 20 vms I do kernel debugging on have ever had that problem

that never happened to me user, had Win10 since launch and now using the Creators update. Never used Cortana though, disabled that shit as soon as installation was completed the first time and I recheck every major update. Same for the other stupid ass crap like store apps and ads, never seen one.

>We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in
>Sign out now
What did Microsoft mean by this?

no
This, win10 even destroyed the BIOS of some computers
Microsoft publishes fucking bios updates through windows update now, and accidentally flashed them onto incompatible hardware

>Microsoft publishes fucking bios updates through windows update now

Have you tried Windows Key + PrtSc?

Come back to Sup Forums when a 4 hour long windows update ends up bricking your device and deleting your whole OS.

>Error in 1 thing breaks system
>Falling for the monolithic kernel meme

minixforum.com/threads/neo-z64w-doesnt-start-anymore-after-windows-10-update-help.14122/page-17#post-110772

>this has anything to do with the kernel

>minixforum.com/threads/neo-z64w-doesnt-start-anymore-after-windows-10-update-help.14122/page-17#post-110772

It sounds like somebody fucked up UEFI on board's latest version (probably a bad security certificate on Wi-Fi). Microsoft Update probably updates UEFI because of security reasons but didn't test it to make sure it work.

Welcome to the world of Secured Boot.

I don't break my computer on a daily basis like it seems the rest of Sup Forums do.

This

Yeah, me neither. Win10 does that for me.

Not an excuse.

the problem here OP is that you don't have and updated antivirus or an antivirus at all.

windows blocks the windows start menu if any of those conditions is met.

to fix it just go to settings, go to apps and update your antivirus or install the crappy one windows provides, restart and voila!

[spoiler]im dead serious, i had the same problem[/spoiler]