When did you realize that drinking milk LITERALLY makes you better than other people?

When did you realize that drinking milk LITERALLY makes you better than other people?

>Europe
North Europeans drink the most milk and are taller, healthier, and stronger than anyone else there

>Asia
Central Asians and Turkic peoples drink the most milk and are taller, healthier, and stronger than anyone else there

>Africa
Maasai, Dinka, and Tutsi drink the most milk and are taller, healthier, and stronger than anyone else there

>Americas
Just look at the south compared to us

Why aren't you drinking a tall glass of milk RIGHT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3740511/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25190282
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>North Europeans drink the most milk and are taller, healthier, and stronger than anyone else there
[citation needed]

As far as I'm concerned Northern Europeans are bunch of weak, lanky full of estrogen hipster pussies. They got conquered by Niggers and Sandniggers.

They're weak and they drink milk. Coincidence?

>Asia
Most asians are actually lactose intolerant. Explains why they're short and have small dicks.

You forgot the part where we develop breasts, Grzegorz.

I'm white, lactose intolerant, above average height (184cm), and have a good dick size (21.6cm).

r u a gril

>You forgot the part where we develop breasts, Grzegorz.
Did it happen in Demark too?

I've only heard Germans are getting gyno en masse.

I can be if you want me to~

It's an Sup Forums meme. I've literally never seen anyone who wasn't fat have gyno lumps. It's based on a so called "study" on how teens are affected by hormone disturbing chemicals in food products that happened to be conducted in Denmark.
I'm not entirely sure if it's real, but I'm certain you could do the exact same research in Germany, Sweden or even Poland and get the exact same results.

>a life without milk

Unimagineable desu, what DO you eat to fill the gaping void in your life?

To be fair, I grew up drinking normal milk and just dealing with the discomfort. But it got worse as I got older and the discomfort turned into crippling pain followed by farts straight from the depths of hell, so I just drink lactose-free milk now.

Highest life expectancy in the world:
1.Japan
2.Spain
3.Italy
4.France

Coincidence?

are you from Pakistan

Is this today's correlation-causation-conflation thread?

>read about GOMAD
>I already drink more milk per day than that

uhmmm /fit/?

Nope. White as, lad. My dad looks a bit like a chink/middle-easterny though, 2bh.

I can drink milk without problems. So height (180cm), dick size (18cm).

>tfw the only time I drink milk is from vanilla milkshakes

when I reached 6'0" at 13

Whew and I thought I was weird for drinking 1 liter of milk per day.

>I can drink milk without problems
congrats, man. not common for asians
>So height (180cm), dick size (18cm)
wtf are these commie units

we live longer than you tho

Albania confirmed whiter than Germany

>tfw hated meat, cheese and milk as a child
>10 cm under the expected height
JUST

>hated meat

>tfw didn't eat meat or fish
>all my cousins are 185-190 cm
>I am 177 cm

Thank god they gave me supplementary nutrition drinks (chocolate milk that tasted like ass) or else I could have been 160 cm or some shit

>ate cheese sandwiches every day
>favorite food was spaghetti with meatballs
>mom served fish for dinner every other night
>had an egg sandwich with cheese for breakfast every morning
>175cm

>tfw literally lived off frozen shit most of my childhood
>mfw 187cm
I think it's the potatoes, lad.

How tall are your relatives then?

If they are about the same height you did good

The Tutsi consider farming to be for Hutu untermenschen. Some Tutsi claim that they eat nothing but milk their entire lives and live on milk and bananas.

>anecdotal evidence
>making things up
Two strikes, Rasheed

Just because you're a Somali refugee doesn't mean everyone is.

>grasping for straws to make you feel superior over others
Pretty much shows what a failure you are.

tfw from blue area and very lactose tolerant :-)

get out of my country anyway you dirty niglet

Generalized as fuck, Argentina and Brazil are definitely wrong and all African groups North of the Sahara rely heavily on milk

Siberia is clearly bullshit as well

Why doesn't the United States like milk anymore?

That's interesting, since kids are way taller than they were in my day

Kek what do you mean? South america drinks a lot of milk too. You maybe are drinling the milk of your neighbours cock.

That's because milk has no correlation with height

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full
>In summary, in our prospective study, we observed a height gain in the children who consumed a high amount of cow milk. Milk is regarded as the best nutritional support for neonatal growth and development.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3740511/
>Premenarchal girls who drank >3servings/day of milk grew 0.11inch (p=0.02) more the following year than girls consuming CONCLUSION:
Milk intake was positively associated with sIGF-I concentrations and height. An increase in milk intake from 200 to 600 mL/d corresponded to a 30% increase in circulating IGF-I. This suggests that milk compounds have a stimulating effect on sIGF-I concentrations and, thereby, on growth.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25190282
> Our analysis demonstrates that the most important factor explaining current differences in stature among nations of European origin is the level of nutrition, especially the ratio between the intake of high-quality proteins from milk products, pork meat and fish

it's cool that you properly support your argument, but putting time into constructing a solid rebuttal to an offhand comment is pretty autistic

and to think I almost replied with 'but it does'

Ok then, i was wrong
>Premenarchal girls who drank >3servings/day of milk grew 0.11inch (p=0.02) more the following year than girls consuming

Lactose intolerance is a meme, I'm South American and I never met anyone with such condition there

I drank 1 liter of chocolate milk today, need my milk gains.

We have new meme drink scalled almond milk and hemp milk

>get out of my country anyway you dirty niglet

the mayflower shouldve sunk mayoturd :-)

hormones

Asian and Hispanic immigration. It explains why the average height is getting shorter.

>always had cereal or milk with breakfast
>would have milk at school
>would have milk with desert
>had cheese at least twice a day
>ate fruit instead of candy
>always ate my veggies

I'm 6'5 so I think that worked out pretty well.

I drank a lot of milk and ate fruit and veggies while growing up yet I'm 5'6 ahahahahhahahah

Nice trips m8. Sometimes you just can't beat genetics.

And at least you can fit into most sports cars

Remember when you didn't exist?

Portuguese diaspora?