IPhone 8

Perfect phone doesn't exis-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niqXMguM4sA
theverge.com/2012/11/7/3614506/apple-patents-rectangle-with-rounded-corners
macrumors.com/2017/04/10/teen-iphone-ownership-growth/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/05/iphone-fingerprint-search-warrant/480861/
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/10/16/doj-demands-mass-fingerprint-seizure-to-open-iphones/#6d0fdcc51288
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/court-rules-against-man-who-was-forced-to-fingerprint-unlock-his-phone/
blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/11/cell-phone-fingerprint-ruling-5-things-you-should-know.html
consumerist.com/2016/05/03/can-law-enforcement-force-you-to-unlock-your-phone-with-a-fingerprint/
techdirt.com/articles/20170214/04524136705/fifth-amendment-vs-indefinite-jailing-court-still-no-closer-to-deciding-compelled-decryption.shtml
techdirt.com/articles/20130913/11375524510/apples-fingerprint-id-how-it-may-take-away-your-5th-amendment-right-to-protect-your-data.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source for image?

They took out the lightening cable port so you have to buy a new phone every time the battery drains, can't wait to get mine.

>Source for image?
It's the latest render based on leaks from Chinese supply chain.

youtube.com/watch?v=niqXMguM4sA

>They took out the lightening cable port so you have to buy a new phone every time the battery drains, can't wait to get mine.
Nope. Lightning is still there. Apple won't move iPhone to USB-C anytime soon. Lightning ecosystem is huge.

literally a samshit ripoff
RIP applel

Is that the new Samsung with an Apple UI?

>Nope. Lightning is still there. Apple won't move iPhone to USB-C anytime soon. Lightning ecosystem is huge.

>Falling for this obvious bait

that's just a samshit s8 with the screen shrunk to make room for the button

Like for real.

LMFAO

Samshit will always be knockoff garbage. Courts have proven that. It's a fact.

0/10 bait

t. ex-touchgate 6 plus owner

>drop phone
>blame apple for not repairing it for free
top kek

Still no back button.

Mine got touch disease while in a otterbox case. What was I supposed to do, carry it inside a black box wrapped in bubble wrap?!

Fuck you.

No one outside of India uses creaky android plastic phones.

this, more and more people are switching to the superior apple (tm) (c) experience (tm) (c) every year and nobody buys them on contract, leases, loans, credit, ect. :^)

But OP the phone in your pic literally does not exist.

Looks like the new Galaxy. I hope Samsung sue Apple for 6 gorillion dollaroos for copying them AGAIN.

posted wrong pic

SAmsung lost that case idiot

Samsung can sue Apple for copying the rounded edges. That's infringement right there. You don't even need to squint.

>Oooh everyone look at me trying to spout memez I so kewl

>Samsung can sue Apple for copying the rounded edges
kek'd. Apple owns design patents on eounded edges. Apple's whole history is based on ROUNDED RECTANGLES you humongous moron.

theverge.com/2012/11/7/3614506/apple-patents-rectangle-with-rounded-corners

That's not what I mean, you colossal, gargantuan, monumental assbug.

I mean the rounded edges of the glass. Y'know, from the Samsung Edge or whatever it was called?

great source m8, must have sampled millions of people and verified their responses

looks like soap.

>No fast charging
>No wireless charging
>No micro SD
>No headphone jack
Maybe one of these days iPhone will match 2012 Android phones.

BTFO

Did you get that from my earlier thread?

yes, but only teens in the US not some third world countries like India:
macrumors.com/2017/04/10/teen-iphone-ownership-growth/

if they actually do make that I guarantee apple fags will defend it

iPhone 8's edges aren't curved you stupid idiot.

iVerge are apple fags and stopped defending apple a long time ago

Sue me, faggot.

>Nope

Holy shit how dumb can you be

Looks forgettable and boring. Also way too huge. Doubt they would sink to that, though after the nasty camera bump ... nah, still bullshit.

there's like zero chance for that.
Apple cares about security (Touch ID is bound to your device) and in the past even bricked iPhones that had a tempered Touch ID (error 53). now they just disable Touch ID.
so having some interchangeable dongle won't happen.

Yet another reason to buy an iPhone

>Security
>Touch ID
Pick one

Both.

You're fucking retarded.

It's pretty sad that we have more apple defenders on Sup Forums than the verge does.

>"For the teen survey, Piper Jaffray accumulated responses from 5,500 teens in the United States with an average age of 16."
You do realize the U.S. is a third world country, right?

Touch ID is the most secure implementation of a fingerprint scanner.

Fingerprint scanners are no bueno my friend.

>US is a third world country
Are you fucking retarded?

For the average person, the living quality is pretty close to a good third world country. The education is probably even worse. Violence is pretty similar too.

Don't be autistic, obviously the meaning of the word changed since cold war ended.

Why would they ever do that instead of just using the button on the phone

I can't wait for this phone to be announced so I don't have to see any more disgusting amateur renders from fucking retards who mock up shit Apple would never do.

Hello Rakesh. Baited into an Apple thread as usual.

what's your threat model to come to that conclusion?

The police can legally get into your phone if you have a fingerprint scanner.

the assumption is that the home button under the glass can't have touch id.
so touch id needs to be somewhere else: on the back like samsung or if you want to be funny like the verge it's a new dongle.

>police are after me for some reason
>oh no what do i do?!?!?

civilized countries like the US have something like the fourth amendment where the police can't do shit.

now disable the built-in software and hardware backdoors installed

>what is turning it off then turning it back on again

They can, do some research man. They can't make you give up a password, but they can put your finger on the scanner and get in.

It's on the top left :^)

Well apparently Im doing something that warrants me to do this. I get it, privacy and junk is great to have but I also own a oneplus 3 that i enjoy for this kind of shit but I enjoy the iphone more as a daily driver

phone is my property.
police cannot just search my property.

>he thinks he has rights

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/05/iphone-fingerprint-search-warrant/480861/
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/10/16/doj-demands-mass-fingerprint-seizure-to-open-iphones/#6d0fdcc51288
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/court-rules-against-man-who-was-forced-to-fingerprint-unlock-his-phone/
blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/11/cell-phone-fingerprint-ruling-5-things-you-should-know.html
consumerist.com/2016/05/03/can-law-enforcement-force-you-to-unlock-your-phone-with-a-fingerprint/

Good luck.

>confusing the police with a judge
>what is a search warrant
>thinking he can go dark against a search warrant with a password
good luck
techdirt.com/articles/20170214/04524136705/fifth-amendment-vs-indefinite-jailing-court-still-no-closer-to-deciding-compelled-decryption.shtml

>Made up render based on nothing
Neck yourself. Immediately.

techdirt.com/articles/20130913/11375524510/apples-fingerprint-id-how-it-may-take-away-your-5th-amendment-right-to-protect-your-data.shtml

Just kill yourself my dude.

The very idea that something like that is a patentable concept is intensely retarded.

How long until one of them copyrights rectangles?

why would the police arrest me for anything but a minor traffic violation?

what are you guys doing that any suspected crime you imagine being pinned for could be confirmed by accessing some files you have stored on your phone?

really makes you think....

>top bazel still there
>perfect phone

>otterbox case
Found your problem. Next time get a case that has Rhinoshield or Speck logo on it.

>not some third world countries like India
No way in hell India is third world anymore. It was, like 15 years ago when Bill Clinton was the US president. Today it's 2nd world country and by 2030 it could be first world. The only reason why it's still 2nd is because of massive corruption and scams. Intelligence agencies has legit claims that the amount of funds accumulated through corruption is more than $10 trillion.

>not some third world countries like India
No way in hell India is third world anymore. It was, like 22 years ago when Bill Clinton was the US president. Today it's 2nd world country and by 2030 it could be first world. The only reason why it's still 2nd is because of massive corruption and scams. Intelligence agencies have legit claims that the amount of funds accumulated through corruption is more than $10 trillion.

Why won't it be called the 7S? That's one thing I don't get.

Rumours so far point to both the 7S and this 8/Edition/whatever the fuck phone because it's the 10th anniversary of the iPhone this year

Gatekeeping a fucking phone?

How retarded can one person be?

And anyone who generalizes all Android phones as "slow laggy cheap people shit" need to step out of the Apple circlejerk for a second and realize that chinkshit =/= android.

If I post it three times, maybe that'll make it true.

>being pushed back to an undisclosed release date because they're incapable of creating a single hardware innovation despite putting out nothing of real value over the last few years
>literally haven't innovated anything since the iPhone's release and can't put a fucking fingerprint reader in their display

steve jobs wouldnt have done this

The bezel on the bottom looks hideous.

Why not called it iPhone X?

>The bezel on the bottom looks hideous.
that's the fucking screen you baka. it has no bezels.

Well, he is defending iPhone...

>latest render
every time

Can't wait to upgrade from my current i6s+ 64GB to the highest-end iPhone 8/7s jet black model. It's gonna be so good again.

>t. iToddler

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FINGERPRINT READER, FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAH HA HA HAHA

Fucking kek'd and #shrekt.