twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the British Empire

Tsar.

>First for the British Empire
wow rude. second for adolf hitler

oh shit waddup

>adolf hitler
ugh.... can u like not? gosh!

Does anybody remember what balt thread were even about when they werent about shitposting and memes? Its been so long I dont even remember

>When the enemies approached Aizkraukle, the Grand Master sent most of the local warriors home with their share of loot. At that point the Lithuanians attacked. Semigallians were one of the first to retreat from the battlefield and Lithuanians achieved a decisive victory

Anime. Were bringing that back.

>the

Look on the bright side, at least there are no faggot finns in here anymore.

Fuck off Finns > current foreigners

>A vanguard unit

i was the one who started baltofinougric that turned into balt.
back then we used to talk about shit that is common knowledge
look how our languige is the sameilar xDDD fun times
not
face it the memes are here to stay

Wow, rude

>The Lithuanians, commanded by Grand Duke Vytenis, invaded Livonia and besieged Karkhus (Karksi). Once the castle fell, the Lithuanians looted, massacred, and took many prisoners.[3] The defensive Livonian forces engaged the Lithuanians on the Gauja River. At first it seemed that the knights were winning the battle, but Vytenis vigorously counterattacked with reinforcements from the Archbishop and dealt a decisive defeat.[1][3] Livonian Grand Master Bruno and komtur of Fellin were killed

vanguard means "at the front". Oftenly, it is also the most elite unit or the most respected once since it leads the attack/defense

uhh... no, not by a long shot mikko

no, you have other boards for your cartoons kiddo.

I have basically migrated to another chan anyways, so idgaf

the same, maybe different memes for the time and NO ANIME!

fuck anibe cancer

>having made peace with the Teutonic Order, Gediminas marched against Volhynia.[2] The Lithuanian Army successfully attacked and captured Volodymyr-Volynskyi. Prince Vladimir (most likely incorrect name for Andrew of Galicia) was killed during the battle.[3] His brother Leo II of Galicia fled to his brother-in-law in Bryansk. The Lithuanian Army spent the winter in Brest and, second week after Easter, marched against the Principality of Kiev.[2] They captured Ovruch and Zhytomyr. At Belgorod Kievsky on the small Irpin River about 23 km (14 mi) south west of Kiev, Gediminas was stopped by the joint army of Stanislav of Kiev, Oleg of Pereyaslavl, Roman of Bryansk, and Leo II of Galicia.[3] The Lithuanians achieved a decisive victory. Oleg and Leo were slain on the battlefield. Stanislav escaped first to Bryansk and then to Ryazan. Gediminas then captured Belgorod Kievsky and besieged Kiev for a month.[4] Left without its ruler, Kiev surrendered. The Lithuanians also captured Vyshhorod, Cherkasy, Kaniv, Putyvl, as well as Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi. Algimantas, son of Mindaugas from the Olshanski family, was installed in Kiev as Gediminas' viceroy.

So just woke up and anime is still not real. Is it time to end my life?

fuck off history nerds, you're worse than anime posters

No, turn reality into anime

yes

yes hello I'll have one BIG balt with a side of ausnz

No.

no because then nothing will be real

The Swedish Democrats have promised to make anime real if they're elected. Get to it lad.

>Algirdas organized his army into six groups and arranged them in a half circle.[6] The Tatars started the battle by hurling arrows into the sides of the Lithuanian formation. Such attacks had little effect and the Lithuanians and Ruthenians, armed with spears and swords, moved forward and broke the front lines of the Tatar army. Sons of Karijotas with units from Navahrudak attacked Tatar flanks with crossbows. The Tatars could not maintain their formation and broke into a disorganized retreat.[6] Algirdas achieved a decisive victory.

>mfw some slanteyed gooks try shooting arrows at me and I dont give a fuck

so what's the big plan for today bois?

On this day...
May 27

King John of England
King John of England
1199 – John (pictured), who would posthumously become known as one of the most reviled Kings of England, was crowned at Westminster Abbey.
1644 – Manchu regent Dorgon defeated rebel leader Li Zicheng of the Shun dynasty at the Battle of Shanhai Pass, allowing the Manchus to enter and conquer the capital city of Beijing.
1942 – Czech fighters resisting Nazis in Prague ambushed and mortally wounded Reinhard Heydrich, the chief of Reich Security Main Office and the Protector of Bohemia and Moravia.
2006 – An earthquake measuring about 6.3 Mw struck near the city of Yogyakarta, Indonesia on the southern side of the island of Java, killing at least 5,700 people, injuring at least 36,000, and leaving at least 1.5 million homeless.

Tell me how I should do it, you seem to know the secret behind it.
You guys are giving me hope and energy, fuck you're like the friends I never had ;_;

Were lithuanians overpowered?

I can give you one BIG something else... ;)

where r u reading this in wikipedia? i always wanted to know how lithuania expanded their territory and i havent found anything good, its like they just got this big and then commonwealth happened and thats it

Maybe.
Is there a machine that drops the change coins in the supermarket in your country because the currency inconveniences the shit out of people who are used to using euro?
If the answer is yes, then yes.
Like, why the fuck do I have to give paper money to the cashier and then change drops out of a machine? what the fuck are you doing with your currency?

Who created the balt thread Eva webm?

Would you consider yourself to be an anime connoisseur?

I need a good show to watch. (preferably anime)

Is this concidered as "normie" ?

are there tits?

gonna watch a wine documentary on netflix, apparently this wine shit is pretty interesting. Afterwards maybe play bit stellaris, doubt it though, probably watch more movies or smthng

>Karen will never dominate me with her breasts

Easy there bud, don't go all autismo on me, else I will call swedbank to withdraw from latvia.
Not really, but what do you like?(please don't say moe and girly stuff)

Just get dominated by some sweet juicy latina breasts instead

watching anime is girly you menchildren

And now Belarus is pro russian and ukraine is in civil war fugg this reality sucks..

This is literally from wikipedia. Just by going through rulers pages and checking their battles. I remembered that battle on ice as very interesting, so thought of sharing it, since most people just assume that lithuanian war strategy was just use swamps. There were shitload of strategies and tactics and through time Lithuania adapted to what it faced.

Good example is how Vytautas loses in 1399 to tartars in his attempt to put his own man on the throne of Golden Horde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Vorskla_River

And then uses the strategy tartars used against him, against the teutonic order and wins in Battle of Žalgiris (Grunwald).

There is shitload of stuff we dont know about the grand duchy and there is even more shitload of stuff the wiki doesnt have.

Play Mount&Blade, try to draw a little if I feel like it.

>Easy there bud, don't go all autismo on me, else I will call swedbank to withdraw from latvia.
why does no one warn you this will happen?
>buy something
>pay for it
>the cashier looks at you like you are the biggest idiot on the planet
the fuck are you supposed to know you must take your change from a tray that is located half a meter from the cashier!?

filtered

I like One Punch Man. I'm a fan of the art style and comedy, it's a good mix.

>watching anime is girly you menchildren
Easy there my friend, don't go full autism. Watch some real manly stuff based on the book(s) mad max series. Fist of the north star

Where did you buy, this sounds like ICA problems.
Yeah, it was very enjoyable, plus catchy opening song. Hope season 2 soon.

would b kewl if we found some game or something to play. Mafia , the browser game for example. Also has anyone played eu4?

eu4 sux
stellaris anyone?

I haven't played Mafia, I've played Town of Salem which I'm told is kind of like that.

Did they ever say when the next season will be out?

Nope and that pains me. Only thing good currently this season is jojo :-(

>Where did you buy, this sounds like ICA problems.
That's the one, in Stockholm.
Are other supermarkets operating differently?
I shopped in two places, one regular convenience store where i payed even, an ICA where i felt like autism.

hmmm Town of Salem could be pretty good

>eu4 sux
>then proposes stellaris
oy vey
actually would but I pirated it, too shit of a game to buy, not that I would buy it anyways.

mafia is where theres a bunch of roles and you need to lynch the mobsters basically.

Also this captcha shit is getting annoying, why do I have to verify those pics errytime, before I could just click the I'm not a robot.

One punch man was really bad. Sorry.

Got out of a 5 week long voluntary stay in a mental institution today.

Rate my dinner /balt/ + /ausnz/.

HELP ME LEVEL UP MY LVL 6 LEAGUE ACCOUNT

Yeah, ICA has some weird placement on their stuff. Coop has kinda similar but it's in front of you and it beeps. What did you buy?

I guess it does take a long time to animate when it's good quality.

Apology accepted. What didn't you like about it?

shit m8, get well soon

take them all at once lol

will u kill urself when the drugs end?

What do you have to offer?

wow, i have to go back to the hospital and get me one of those boxes, looks like a very good box

fun times because there are actual noobs here

whats wrong with you?

which one tastes like chocolate?

What are they 4?

Where do I get a candy box like this?
I don't know something about it.. Just not my taste..

do 3v3s against bots, thats the fastest way to farm xp, i think the strategy was to finish games in 6 minutes or u wont get the XP or something like that

they sell them at pharmacies along with these pill splitting things

how much do they go for?

7 minutes. i get 35 xp for 10 minutes there and 70xp for 20min summoners rift. really doesnt change anything anymore

another idea for improvign current balt, somebody make a synchtube and stream movies or something.

I don't remember my account details or which email I used to sign up. I didn't like playing the game alone very much so I haven't played for years.

Sounds boring, I was hoping something good. You're not good with deals.

mostly anti-anxiety, some mood stabilizers, some i don't even know

>Lithuanians with tumors in their heads
>Latvians in mental institutions

couple euros probably, my relative got me one. they are just plastic boxes.

why did you need hospitalisation?

give me ur (You)s or ill shove this gun up ur arse

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q

why does everyone in japan look fucking retarded?

In the first one about 10kg of coffee, your coffee is much cheaper than the one we get here. Haven't run out of it half a year later.
In ICA I got general groceries to eat on the ferry back, licorice sweets and some hard (I assume swedish?) cheese everyone was buying. It tasted weird and i probably won't buy it again. No idea what it was called as I don't speak swedish.

Overall your capital is nice. Also, you should use salt or some other melting agent on your sidewalks and roads, rocks + sand is slippery as fuck. You won't care about possible rust on your car once you break your leg.

You said youre the one who lifts not the one who draws

i had severe anxiety i couldn't cope with and previous attempts at visiting psychiatrist every few days didn't really work out, so being under observation in an isolated environment was the next logical step

I would if my ping wasn't 300 at all times.

EUNE or EUW?