Call me daddy and fuck me from behind

GOOGLE PLANNING TO ADD NATIVE ADBLOCKER TO CHROME

wsj.com/articles/google-plans-ad-blocking-feature-in-popular-chrome-browser-1492643233

Mirror: archive.is/dNoVA

The biggest reversal in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't be surprised if they allow advertisers to pay to get past it.

Google, an advertising company, to add native adblocking into one of their products. Wut.

This. It's complete bullshit or wildly exaggerated. This is one of Google's biggest sources of revenue
What they might do is implement something that gets rid of the really terrible ads, do this and remove Adblockers from the Chrome store

They'll be blocking "select malicious ads" or some shit. In other words, they'll let the highest bidders through.

Most blogs can't afford paying them any feed. Either way, this means the end of most annoying ads on most websites for most people. This is truly revolutionary.

> pay us extra if you want our adblock bypassed

yes, let the fox feed the hens, lol.

Its for plebs who dont adblock already, they can adblock every other ad service other than theirs.

They'll probably allow for Adsense (google ads) to get through so only their adverts are viable and worthwhile. Using their influence to create a monopoly and making them more money.

>now google steals webdevs
wtf i hate google now

>Google, an advertising company, to add native adblocking into one of their products.
Actually, Google is a crazy R&D company that's funded by ads.

Stuff like Maps, AlphaGo are what Google is invested in, and those projects burn the cash from ads.

Probably what will happen is that you don't see the ad, but chrome plays it anyway. Plus they'll have an excuse to ban competitors from the store.

This is genius

Google could block ads from everyone but Google. Chrome has such a huge market share that this would destroy all advertising competition

idk why apple doesn't just put Adblock on safari by default. it'd be an awesome fuck you to google.

fuck google

Explanation of pic?

Blocking "advertisements" is simply basic security practice in an XSS world.

Now you can only see Google approved content.

Fantastic.

If MS tried this it would end up in court!

With only one ad company, it would make adblocking easier.

Underrated post right here.

Hopefuly jewgle will be taken to court for this.
This is why them rolling out their own adblocker isnt kosher. Welcome to Googles walled Garden.

Quick rubdown/basic gestalt:
youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ

Wrong

Not a chance in hell that'll actually happen.