Europeans, are gypsies cute and sexual like how this image depicts?

Europeans, are gypsies cute and sexual like how this image depicts?

Would you date a cute, sexual gypsy girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha no

absolutely fucking not

OP you idiot

literally anything in 2D is fuckable

Euro here
>are gypsies cute and sexual
No they're rough and menacing. Some of them are quite hot though, but they look like whores.

>Would you date a cute
never

I'd secretly love to fuck one but I wouldn't tell anyone. Don't even care if I got a disease

>Would you date a cute, sexual ___ girl?
Yes. Unless she has a bad character or strong bonds with a shit family or circle of friends.
Which might just be the case for a gypsy, but not necessarily.

Oh man, fuck no. They are 100% of the time fat, fugly, thieving and rude fucking whores that probably have every STD imaginable that they got from their brothers unwashed penis.

>gypsies cute and sexual like how this image depicts?

No, and the ones that are are either whitewashed or just stick to closed gypsy communities

>Would you date a cute, sexual gypsy girl?
probably no

t. actual gypsy

The gypsies in Finland are horrible.

Yes, gypsies are very cute and sex

Female gypsies are all overweight

Over a month later, OP is still jerking off to this exact fantasy drawn by an ugly virgin male like him.

At least the guy who drew the picture can draw though. OP is just a worthless faggot for life. Go wash yourself for once in your life you animal.

Actually, don't. You'll taint the waste water.

Fuck no, jesus christ. They look like fucking gremlins due to thousands of years of inbreeding

>Would you date a gypsy girl?

fuck no

edgy

posting civilized one for comparison

Go visit some gypsies in europe m8.
You'll be enriched, that's sure.

I would date anyone with nice boobs and she let me touch them

r8

I'm pretty much what many people here would call a SJW liberal scumbag, but even I acknowledge that gypsies are the worst kind of "human" and that they should be all sent to Venus or some shit

fucking gypsy scum

have you ever seen a gypsy alive muh nigga
they're all ugly as hell with no exclusions

Everyone fucking hates them. I don't know ANYONE who likes them. Even somalis who are all fucking rats hate them.

see
You need to kill yourself.

I'm Romani and I'm proud to be! I have a college degree and have two jobs. I'm a private military contractor and an engineer. Your racist comments about my ethnic group makes all of you fools. Maybe, the racist people making comments here about people who can't defend themselves, should take a long look at yourselves. Ask yourselves if you you want to run your mouths in person to a Romani like me. Educated, with money and the ability to put you in the ground.

Far left is qt

Ah yes, the educated gyppo.
>Ask yourselves if you you want to run your mouths in person to a Romani like me. Educated, with money and the ability to put you in the ground.
Or rather just a typical violent gyppo.
Fucking rat.

Dirty cigánfucker, kill yourself

You're basically the abos of europe though

They can be. 14/18 year old gypsies dress slutty as fuck, plus that long hair!!! Gets me pretty hard 2bh

I want to go on a nomadic adventure where all our money is stolen and we fuck inside gas station washrooms

>Educated, with money and the ability to put you in the ground.
What are you gonna do, big boy?

>Moortugal

romanian ≠ gypsy

but i thought it does
a slovenian told me that

So you belong to a minority that actually doesn't steal copper and cars and doesn't fuck up shit. Congrats lad, live your life.

also is this your first day

Romani ≠ Romanian

serbs are gypsis lmao

Gypsies are ugly and stink because they never shower, it's their way of life.

Newsflash...we lie...a lot.

no I don't want AIDS

my bad, didn't see the a at the end, Romani = gypsies, Romanians ≠ gypsies

do you have bakery ?

> french
> talking about smells

i bet you havent bathed today, besides imagine that smely cunt, like fine escargot

This be bait here

I don't see many gypsies around here, but when I went to Paris they were fucking everywhere. They're ugly as fuck.

>i bet you havent bathed today,

I haven't but I have used a French invention: the shower.

remove wagon from premises

do they still ride wagons? lmao

>when I went to Paris they were fucking everywhere. They're ugly as fuck
those were just French people

Why does all of Paris smell like piss?

Never reply to the Panama guy. He's pissed off at the world for getting to not be Panamanian .

with horses
you can tell by the hay & shit on the road
just turn around at that point

We are trying to repel tourists as much as we can, but they keep coming anyway.

Your gypsies are whiter than ours, I mean in skintone.

wine & coffee are diuretics

who's the panama guy?

I swear to God this is true, CDG airport and the Paris metro are clearly designed to communicate that you are not welcome here.

Paris must be the most overrated city in the world. I don't know what I fucking expected when I went there, but even with my rather low expectations I was disappointed. Even the fucking Mona Lisa was underwhelming. Do you believe that someone was selling mini-Eiffel Towers that were made in China, just around the corner of the actual Eiffel Tower? Talk about a tourist trap.

Nope. They are Indians, the ugly kind. Also, she will cheat on you with her brother, her father and her customers.

no
no
gyppos are oneof theugliest peoples alive

You suffered through Paris Syndrome.

Spread the word.

louvre has a gorillion pieces of art, tell me you didn't go there for just the mona lisa

I didn't. I looked at the whole museum.

Never understood what's wrong with CDG. It's a perfectly standard airport. A bit big, but that's about it.

>Not everyone in the family ave the same skin color
Several fathers or kidnapping of newborn.

no they are just heavily mixed

Then how can you tell that it was underwhelming when you've seen the section about mesopotamian art?

>gypsies

Literally 99% of them never finishes elementary school.
They are illiterate, can live in a country for 20 years but never learn the language.
ALL OF THEM HAVE LICE
Their purpose as observed so far is stealing copper and spreading lice. They are commonly found dead from electrocution and infectious diseases.
They stink, but this is not rotten eggs or fish, oh no, this is some entirely new kind of repulsive aura that no man should brave for any reason.
They are extremely poor for some reason, I mean seriously extremely poor, every single one of them.
I know for a fact that gypsy parents teach gypsy kids how to steal. It's never an armed robbery, they mostly steal groceries and pickpocket people, that's what they always do.

All in all they are extremely disgusting, the universal undesirables.

And from the same mother. What conclusion can you reach from there?

>every single one of them.
the Gypsies mob kings in Romania have huge mansions.

Never in your life you saw so much bad taste or so much misused money.

Gypsies are Indians and are for the most part inbred, vile and unwashed.
There are exception as with any race though.

I said that the Mona Lisa was underwhelming, not the Louvre itself. I still don't think that it was worth spending a few days in that shitty city. Have I mentioned that the Parisian people are unfriendly as fuck? Holy shit, do they have sticks up their asses. There were also huge lines for everything that is even remotely touristic. I guess the Arc de Triomphe was pretty nice, though.

i know several people who have 2 parents and look super different, gypsies too. One daughter super pale blonde blue eyes other brown dark hair and eyes

>Talk about a tourist trap.
You probably noticed the seller was from Mali and looked around him all the time and his was ready to leave at any time?

>Have I mentioned that the Parisian people are unfriendly as fuck? Holy shit, do they have sticks up their asses.

That's called politeness, Hans.

when she looks like Victoria Justice - yes

>Father: brown of hair, brown of eyes
>Mother brown of hair, brown of eyes
>Great parents: brown of hair, brown of eyes
>Daughter: blonde of hair, blue of eyes

If my Penis is a Bullet and the Vagina is her head, why noot

one of the serbian prominent intellectuals (local drunkard) hypthesized that gypsy pussy is whole 2 celsius degrees warmer than regular pussy, and he also claimed he has experimental confirmation for his hypothesis

>go to Berlin
>swarmed by Muslims and Gyppos
>go to London
>go to Paris

Best trick is to speak some Welsh gibberish at them and they fuck off.

well then its probably cheating but this can happen naturally also, with gypsies its not unusual since they are heavily mixed

The Swiss are one of the most polite people in the world. The Parisians were just rude.

man Germany really hasnt figured out this whole humour thing.

Gypsies smell and rarely wash themselves. Most likely they wear dirty clothes. And most of them don't care about body shape or whatsoever.

You fucking racists forgot what this kind of hate caused

Pic related: Gypsies murdered in Poland

can you name a single useful contribution to the world by the gypsy?

it's just germans being savages about it, there's a polite, clean and civil way to handle this

This. Just crack down on illegal settlements and tighten the borders. The Eternal Germanic always takes everything too far.

>ginger
>white

yeah typical gypsy

>would fuck

yes, but only if I get away with it. We all know about gypsy "cousins"

>would date

hell no

nazi gold helps with manners i guess

>Gypsies
>Gypsy women

I went to Paris and all of them kept trying to scam me with some fake charity. Funny enough, the only signatures I saw were in Korean or Japanese, so those poor Asian tourists who failed to realize it was a scam kept getting harassed for money. They were all ugly as sin and as soon as a cop car came around they fled. They were near the Louvre, they were along the Rivoli, near Champ de Mars, in the Latin Quarter, In Chinatown and on the stairs leading up to Sacre-Coeur. In fact, the time they tried to scam me at Sacre-Coeur I was so shocked to see that one of them who obviously was younger than 16 was about eight months pregnant, that they were able to sneak a pen in my hand and kept demanding I sign.

They're ugly, they're annoying, they're everywhere and I feel for the Parisians who have to deal with them daily.

Just a reminder that there are no educated gypsy, at least in Romania.
Once they get proper education they decide they don't wanna be gypsy anymore

he is the king

No, every single one of them must be killed regardless of gender and age. I'd be more merciful with a cockroach or an ant.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg