What is the best Mail Client for Windows?

What is the best Mail Client for Windows?

Gmail.com

mail app

Thunderbird or outlook

Opera Mail
Thunderbird

Those are your best options, and have been for years.

mailbird

is that a bog?

mail app, integrates nicely into w10

thunderbird sucks

>mail client
>male client

Lol fucking rent boy.

Botnet

i tried most of them and settled on em Client. its literally best

Not OP. I try to like claws-mail, but I can't make it to show threads that span across folders (mainly threads that involves me sending emails). I don't know any email client that does this though (besides Gmail webmail, but I try to get away from there).

What happens when you click triangle to unfold thread?

Thunderbird can do it

>1st option
There is (was?) an addon that allowed gmail-like threaded view, but I don't like to use addons.

>2nd option
Right click message > Open Message in Conversation, -or-
Message > Open Message in Conversation, -or-
Ctrl+Shift+O while viewing a message

You may need to exclude the archive folder from displaying in global search results (right click on the folder and select properties) to not view duplicate messages in the conversation view.

>You may need to exclude the archive folder from displaying in global search results (right click on the folder and select properties) to not view duplicate messages in the conversation view.
How can mail client fuck up this much? We have message id for fuck sake!

Stop posting my picture on this website!

Gmail is pretty fucked up

Thunderbird downloads at least two copies for each mail (one main in inbox, one in archive) because gmail's imap is broken and poorly maps the tag-based gmail to the folder-based imap.

I should have never fallen for the botnet meme in the first place

But I bet they have the same message id. So they are literally the same email, trivial to deduplicate. But yeah at this point it's a workaround for a broken IMAP implementation.

I could unsubscribe from the archive/all-mail folder and bring some sanity to gmail's imap or better yet switch to pop3 to gradually unplug from the botnet

Imap was a mistake and it facilitated the botnet

This.
/thread

Can't zozzle the fozzle