Paris is a dump

traveling to paris from new york

holy shit this city is a pile of trash, people are unbelievably rude, and any part of the "great" history has been buried in 100 years of mediocrity

taking all explanations and comments on this poor excuse for a "1st world country"

more like a syrian refugee camp with a few homeless blacks thrown in

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0q7FelI8Zxy
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I cannot tell if you are talking about Paris or New York

>people are unbelievably rude

Chances are you're the one being rude Pedro.

kek this

France is the only Yuropean country that I hate.

Let me guess, you are staying in the cheapest place you could find, and went only to the district next to the Eiffel tower?

>the parisians are rude meme
i can just taste in my mind the image of this american dressed in american hobo attire, or summer/tourist clothes as they call it, being forced to take the subway all day to get to historical places and trying to make small talk with normal europeans and smiling at strangers in the street like a complete weirdo, i can taste it and it tastes good.

That's okay, I don't want kebabs to love us

Last week I was watching a fat (but young american) in the metro, who just stood in the doorway, taking all the space when the doors opened at Chatelet, and would just blankly stare at people who were telling him "pardon !"

He got pushed out of the train, and I smiled when I saw the look of confusion on his face.

He probably went on facebook to rant about how rude parisians are later on.

This is Paris, trust your fellow greatest ally

i'm staying in a 5-star hotel for business, kind of small but otherwise very nice

hotel staff are fine

everyone here is a cunt, and i work on a trading floor in new york for a french bank

take pride in your unemployment eurofaggots, there clearly isn't anything else to be proud up here

Paris est la meilleure ville de France. Allez tous vous faire foutre.
vocaroo.com/i/s0q7FelI8Zxy

Sounds nice.

>everyone here is a cunt, and i work on a trading floor

What did they do to you, you poor boy?

> Paris est la seule ville de France que je connaissois

I TOLD YOU SO
but you didn't listen did you you dumb fuck
i live there, i know it's a shithole

entirely your fault tb h

Faut pas exagerer quand même, Paris, c'est cher, c'est congestionné, c'est rempli de beaufs et de bobos, de clodos et d'immigrés, et les chocopains coutent cher.

>everyone here is a cunt, and i work on a trading floor

That was to be expected then, wasn't it?

Well then why most anglos celebrity love Paris?

Glad to hear that

How do I get a french copine?

time stamp you silly burger

Tell us OP, what did the mean Frenchies do to you?

You can show us on a doll if you'd like.

> beaux chiffres

Wish I knew

>people are unbelievably rude

opinion discarded

>trader

your kind is scum
opinion discarded

now that i think about it yes; but most countries i've been to (travelled a lot before taking this job) are generally friendly to tourists and willing to help

even in new york i'll stop to help out someone who's lost

people here just seem to take pleasure in being mean to other people

had to take the eurostar from london to paris and back, saw the security guard berating and ignoring an american elderly couple who were just trying to figure out where the bathroom was

during the car ride to the hotel was solicited by syrians in robes at least 6 times

ducking out to get coffee at starbucks and everyone is shitty when i try and order in english

i don't really care that much, but it's kind of a shitty way to treat people who are visitors in your country

enjoy being poor pierre

what am i supposed to timestamp

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE'S THE TIME STAMP YOU FUCKING HOBO AMERIBURGER

What did they do to you that was rude? The last time I went to Paris, it was cleaner than NYC. Aside from the pick pocketing gypsies, people were very nice. I felt more at home in France than I did any other European country.

>but it's kind of a shitty way to treat people who are visitors in your country

Unsollicited visitors. If anything there are way too many tourists in Paris and we should deter them from coming.

>ducking out to get coffee at starbucks and everyone is shitty when i try and order in english
Y-you were in Britain, right?

for the anglos, not being treated like a king ruins their experience.

>had to take the eurostar from london to paris and back, saw the security guard berating and ignoring an american elderly couple who were just trying to figure out where the bathroom was

How can you be both berating and ignoring someone?

>during the car ride to the hotel was solicited by syrians in robes at least 6 times

no rudeness there.

>ducking out to get coffee at starbucks and everyone is shitty when i try and order in english

No shit... people tend to speak French in France (or Arabic, if you'd like to meme), not English.

do you live in paris?

Yes I know that, frenchs who suck at english are actually very rude with english speakers

Yes. Would you like to come and be my gf for a week?

i don't really think that makes sense as country policy. when i've met french people on their travels (a fuckton), they are generally rude and very demanding of hospitality and attention

makes sense to return that in kind - it's why i help lost tourists in new york when i have the time, even if they clog up the subways and airports

no

ignored them at first, then shouted that he did not speak english and ignored further attempts at communication

i understand respect for cultures and other shit, but you can't honestly expect everyone to speak french when they visit your country

one cappucino please is fine

I c-could be your friend for a week, ok?

yeah it's kind of nuts, i was more mad because it was an elderly couple and they didn't mean any harm

I don't mind it desu, only ever been to France twice, once to Paris the other in the South west when i was a child. The countrside seemed better desu.

Fuck off jewish bastard

Why don't you cap your i's?

I was in Paris 2013, the city is filled with either blacks or Arabs.

The city smells like feces/urine and resembles 3rd world city rather than European city

Macht deine Schwester in den Arsch?

My grandfather left Lorraine so many years ago because of faggots like you, men flirting up other men, that's why us women choose to ignore you.

something something in the arse?

>ignored them at first, then shouted that he did not speak english and ignored further attempts at communication
>i understand respect for cultures and other shit, but you can't honestly expect everyone to speak french when they visit your country

See that's the problem: it's quite rude to just come at people and expect them to denb backwards to help you when you're not making the slightest effort to be understood. You're the foreigner, you're the one who have to adapt.

If you're rude like that of course people are going to be pissed and flip you off.

Bouffon

Coz he checked his privileges

>Parisians are rude
This is a meme which is not generally true. They're no worse than most big cities.

>us women

Friedrich... how's your transition going ?

>Americans in Paris

I'm not even a frog but if you go there in the summer you would see what I mean.

It kind of reinforces the fact I'd kill myself if I had to live amongst americans

How the fuck can you have a city that is dirtier than New York?

>It kind of reinforces the fact I'd kill myself if I had to live amongst americans

Next time you make fun of a Canadian remember that feeling. That's what we have to live with; they're right fucking there ALL THE TIME.

Americans are used to people they tip being obsequious and subservient. That kind of thing wouldn't happen here (and in fact people would think you're making fun of them if you were like that), so they are lost and think everyone is rude to them.

That is unfortunate. The last time I went there was before the Syrians came. It was very nice.

Maybe you could just get up and leaf.

Est-ce-que votre soeur aime le sexe anal ?

>ducking out to get coffee at starbucks
I-i just can't...

>transition going
I shouldn't even bother with posting pics to prove myself to sissy boys. You still disgust me and that will never change. Believe me or not it's up to you.

Can I come to France?

How is Normandy?

use bloomberg chat and everyone in it writes like a five year old

ends up becoming a habit

i don't think this is entirely fair, by coming up to you and asking for your help, they're asking to be understood

making them open a guidebook and requiring some "effort" in order to be helped is petty and silly

this is true of people from minnesota, but i'm not an amerifat

you were mad for an elderly couple, now imagine if it was an anglo qt

fuck off you disgusting t*rk literally no one likes you

>The last time I went there was before the Syrians came.

There is hardly any Syrian in France (some at Calais, but that's about it). We have a lot brownies, but they've been here for a long time.

>This is a meme which is not generally true
Unless you're a fat, entitled American who not only believes every single Frenchman should take some time out of their workdays to act as his personal tour guide, but also believes English automatically translates to French if spoken slowly and condescendingly.

Then again, chances are he's a troll. He came from New York and complains that another city has more black people? Another city outside of Africa?

riots everywhere
french people don't learn economy in schools and our president is an uncharismatic retard so the current cycle of reforms is going badly

>making them open a guidebook and requiring some "effort" in order to be helped is petty and silly

but also necessary: how do you expect to communicate with people who don't speak English otherwise?

Tranny or not, you look like one.

Now tits or GTFO.

Can't be worse than here.

Y-you're pretty and I like your doggoe

(gril too)

Yeah, those things are so rare they have to be treated with deference.

You're the furry on the left?

something something sex in the arse.

I wonder how the cashier coundn't understand "One Capuccino Venti, please".

how old are you? My king married a argentinan they make good gf's

Harrastaako siskosi anaalia?

>Argentinians make good gfs
>I know this because a man I never met in person married an Argentinian

For fucks sake, it's like Sup Forums is a containment board for retards.

something something anally?

seriously what the fuck is this language, If I were to guess it looks sort of Nordic, Icelandic maybe?

You're one of us user.

you're describing Sup Forums

youre here too

The funny thing is they all speak Italian.

that doesnt matter

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

That one's Finnish.

me neither

yes, but i make an effort to understand people

i don't make a token requirement that they "attempt" my language before helping them

it's silly

How do you expect people to help you if they can't communicate with you.

I'm not talking about a token requirement, I am saying that most people in France can simply not communicate in English.

just like this guy says should not be too hard

would understand if we were in uzbekistan

toilet in french is toilette

>toilet in french is toilette

But bathroom in French does not make sense.
And you have to take the accent into consideration here.

Also you assume OP said slowly "One Capuccino Venti, please", pronouncing capuccino and venti properly, instead of blurting a sentence in american slang.

When I was there (2012) it was filled with blacks and algerians/tunisians.

There were definitely more blacks and arabs than there were frenchmen in Paris.

A very overrated city, Rome is much better when it comes to "popular destinations"

Gillar din syster anal?

No, they simply do things differently and they view our mode of things as weird. Welcome to being in a foreign land dumbass. If you know how to comport yourself and simply speak a bit of french then they can be amazingly hospitable, kind, and willing to help. There will always be cunts, but the vast majority are great people whom simply have a different cultural norm.

Pairs I'm from New York, and even by our standards they were rude

Parisians have to put up with foreigners all the time expecting them to speak English or some other language, that's going to make someone quick to be rude when they're bombarded by shit immigrants and demanding tourists all the time.
Learn how to comport yourself just slightly in a french manner and learn some basics of french and cultural norms.
Stop behaving like a dumb twat.

I kinda want to go... not to know the Eiffel touwer and shit but because I'm really curious to see if it's really that bad.